• Published 8th Mar 2014
  • 1,515 Views, 24 Comments

Vault Hunters in.... Equestria? - EnderKyle



(I'm putting this in Rage Review's 'Tear my good story to shreds review' folder, because it has more likes than dislikes, I do consider this story bad though) Maya, Krieg, Gaige, Zero, Salvador, and Tiny Tina go on adventures in E

  • ...
10
 24
 1,515

Chapter one: Maya, Gaige and Zer0, meet Celestia and Luna?

Maya sighed, "You have got to be the worst spaceship driver in... Ever," She said.

"Well at least our ship didn't explode like Krieg and Tina's," Zer0 said, looking at the wreckage from afar.

"How did they not even notice us?" She asked, expecting an answer, for some reason, even though she knew that he didn't know either....

"Um... Guys?" Said Gaige, "Um.... Whats that?"

"Whats what- Oh..." Replied Zer0

They were able to come to the conclusion that, they had, in fact, land in the middle of Canterlot, right next to the castle.

"What is the meaning of this?!" Said a slightly agitated pony coming from outside the door, angered by the fact that they interrupted hey royal cake testing, man she loved cake, everyone likes cake, in fact, I CHALLENGE you to find someone who hates cake.

"Calm down Celestia, we don't think it will cause much harm, maybe ponies could take it for the museum?" Said a blue pony, with a.. Moon cutie mark? Even they thought it was weird before they knew what cutie marks are, and that they had them.

"A broke ship from the sky in a museum?! People will panic if they see something like this, and know that there are... Wait there really are aliens?" Said the tall pony, who seemed to be called Celestia.

"Um.... Hello... Pony... Things..... Hi," Said a confused Gaige, not realizing that she herself was a pony, and that her robotic arm turned into a hoof.

"Hello, we would like to greet you to our country, known as Equestria.... We guess..." Said the blue pony, "We are Luna, this is our sister, Celestia."

"Hello, I guess..." Said a confused, and still slightly agitated Celestia.

"Is something wrong?" Said Twilight, who teleported after seeing a wreckage in the distance at Canterlot, "Are there more aliens?"

"MORE?!" Said Celestia, who had almost calmed down before Twilight said that.

"Um.... This is crazy..." Said Maya.

"Yo yo, so are we!" Replied Tina.

"Tina how'd you get there?" Said a, one again, confused Gaige.

"I just became so badass that I teleported here." Said Tina, trying to look cool.

"But I teleported you here..." Said Twilight.

"MY BADASSERY DID THAT!!!" Screamed Tina.

There was an awkward silence after Tina said that, I mean, how would you reply to that?

"Well, if you need somewhere to stay -"

"SHE MEANS TO LIVE IN TEMPORARILY, AS YOU WOULD BE HOMELESS IF SHE DID NOT!!" Interrupted Krieg.

"..."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"DID I SAY SOMETHING AWKWARD?!" Asked Krieg.

"He guys!" Said Salvador, who just walked over here after a small journey.

"OH FOR PETE'S SAKE!!!" Screamed everyone at once, except for Krieg, who screamed something like "MY GUN SHOOTS POOP ARROWS!!!" Nobody seemed to notice...

Ok, WHY THE FUCK IS KRIEG SO OFF CHARACTER HE SCREAMS MORE THEN JUST RANDOMNESS!!!