• Published 21st Feb 2014
  • 463 Views, 7 Comments

The New Friends - Fryguy



Can Celestia trust Crysalis after her hostle attempt to take over Canterlot?

  • ...
 7
 463

A New Era

Celestia and Luna ruled Equestria, with a third princess, Twilight Sparkle. But in another land, lived the queen of the changelings. Chrysalis had plotted against Celestia for many years, all she wanted was to expand her kingdom, but she failed many times, this made Chrysalis very frustrated. But she never gave up, and constantly sent armies to conquer Equestria, but none of her armies got as close to conquering the land like the first time they tried. Chrysalis then remembered how she was able to sneak into Canterlot, so she wanted her soldiers to disguise themselves. But even the disguises didn't work, because the princesses were more cautioned to look for changelings in disguise.

Chrysalis then tries something else, a attack with aggressive force, instead of strategy, capturing some cities, like Appleloosa and Ponyville, but they were then retaken by Luna and a group of the royal guard, and drove them out. The Royal guard used magic daggers, and Luna used many aggressive magic spells, knocking out many changeling soldiers. The Changelings quickly were defeated and fled back to Chrysalis. "What do mean Luna defeated you?" Questioned Crysalis to her army that had fought a bitter battle, and had told their queen that they were outnumbered. This made Chrysalis very, very, VERY angry. Not because of her failed attempts, but at Cadence, for revealing herself when Chrysalis was disguised as Cadence, and for helping Shining Armor to defeat Chrysalis.

But while she was in her angry mood, a messenger pony ran in, the stallion was terrified of something for sure, because Chrysalis saw the changeling with a panicked look. "What is it?" "Enemies from the north plan to attack us and kill you, for they are also enemies of Equestria, the country you've been plotting against." This made Chrysalis very afraid, for she knew if the enemies defeat her, then she'll be resting with her fathers and grandfathers. But what if Celestia or Luna, or maybe both attacked as well as her enemies fro the north? It would be Chaos!

But even though she was afraid, she still wanted to protect her subjects. But she knew she couldn't face her enemies alone, she needed a companion, then she came up with the wildest idea. Making an alliance with Equestria. She then wasted no time telling her subjects her fear and plan. "But your majesty, you want Celestia and Luna gone, maybe it's best to go face the enemy on our own." "But Celesta had won many battles against us, and Luna is a powerful defender. They'll be great allies, if they're on our side, we'll protect the land, even Equestria." Many disagreed, but Chrysalis knew they were too weak after their military defeats from the Royal Sisters.

"Your Majesty?" It is late mourning in Canterlot, and Celestia was signing papers when a servant walked in. Putting the papers aside, she turns to the mare. "Yes?" "Her majesty Queen Chrysalis needs to talk to you on a matter of importance." "Chrysalis?! Send her in!" "Right away your majesty." Celestia watched the servant go, and thought why Chrysalis was here."Maybe she came to sign a treaty?" While Celestia wondered why the queen was here, Chrysalis arrived, without a treaty. Celestia got very suspicious, but acted like nothing was wrong.

"How do you do Queen Chrysalis?" "Fine, but I have a request, our enemies are planning to attack and kill me." "You mean the northern nation outside Equestria?" asked Celesta with fear, she knew what Chrysalis was talking about, but was she bluffing? "Yes, and I'm asking for you and Luna's help to defeat our enemy, and I won't plot against you." "Is this a change of heart?" "Yes, let us be allies, to make our nations stronger!" But Celestia isn't sure to believe Chrysalis, for she had plotted against her for years, but what if enemies were intending on killing Chrysalis, and worse, take over Equestria?! But Celestia thinks it's a excuse for another scheme, while Celestia and Luna fought, she'll take Canterlot, and all of Equestria.

So Celestia then said. "I'm sorry, but we can't help." Chrysalis then understood what Celestia saying, that she cared, but couldn't help because of something. Chrysalis then left the throne room, sad and angry at the same time.

When she returned home, messenger ponies, stallions, mares, you name it, all saying that she had only two days to have Equestria fight on their behalf.

The next day, in Canterlot, Chrysalis ounce again went into Celesta's throne room, pleading the same thing, and Celestia ounce again refused, but in every two hours, Chrysalis had requested an alliance, and Celestia then started to say she'll think about it. But now Chrysalis has only an hour left to get Celestia and her in an alliance, so they can fight off their enemy.

Chrysalis went into the throne room one final time. "Have you decided? we only have a half hour until the enemy attacks, so if you say we can have an alliance, then we'll combine our armies and defeat the northern nation." Celestia still had a hunch that Chrysalis is telling a fib. But she finally says. "Yes, we'll have a alliance." Chrysalis is happy now, for Celestia has agreed to help! But time was running out, and Chrysalis lead Celestia, Luna, and their army to join her armies, that's when.

KA-BOOM!!!

"RUN YOUR FOR LIVES!"

"THIS WAY!"

The enemy was attacking, and they were hot in pursuit of Chrysalis, who was just standing were she was, then she gave a signal to the armies, and they rushed to meet the enemy in battle.

The fight lasted for a long time, many were killed, but they were mostly the enemy soldiers dying, because they were no match for the combined armies, a few times in battle Chrysalis or Celestia would be in trouble, and they would save each other, Luna did the same with some of the soldiers, many hours pass, and the battle still rages through the city, but the enemy army is almost completely killed. The rest fear the defending armies, and threw their weapons and retreated back to their territory in the north.

The battle is a victory for both countries, but something else was given birth between Celestia and Chrysalis, they began to trust one another. The two nations have peace ever since, and nopony, not even their enemies, dared to attack, for these two nations were stronger now, and that battle resulted in a new era for both countries. A new era of Friendship.

Comments ( 7 )

Even my grammar is not that fatal

The genre should be "Comedy"
:rainbowlaugh:

4014753
I was, but a error had happened while creating the story, and it made things really complicated. :derpyderp2:

But I'm glad you thought it was funny, because I like being a clown.:pinkiehappy: Like some...thing I know, What is that blob in my room?:rainbowhuh:

4014753
But I'll fix it.

I applaud you for having the gumption to enter the contest, and to have written in the first place, but I won't be casting a positive vote for this.

I hate to be blunt about this but with a good thirty more fics to read and vote for this one needed a good amount of work to make the grade. I wouldn't mind coming back and rereading it later on if it happens to get rewritten. Until then, the grammar issues and lack of compelling storytelling have me leaving it behind.

My apologies.

4117114

That"s alright, I mean, I really think if I continue writing, I'll get better, I even said in my first blog, my first stories were not always the best. It's okay if you disliked this, I will get better in the future, you seem to be a nice fellow, I'll follow you.:pinkiehappy:

4117557
You won't get much out of following me, honestly.

I'll keep an eye on you to see how you progress. I'm curious like that.

Login or register to comment