Trixie has returned to the only life she hasn't failed at, rock farming. When her old rival comes to help her make amends, she's thrust into an adventure she doesn't want to be on, but it may be what she needs to reclaim her confidence as the Great and Powerful Trixie she once was.
- Ro Sa Sl Following the events of Boast Busters, Trixie decides to hide from the town (and Rainbow Dash in particular) by taking cover in the Everfree Forest. Not every problem can be outrun, and sometimes facing them can have unexpected consequences. · crowscrowcrow295,986 words · 2,891 views · 208 · 17 ·
- Co Ro Sl Princess Luna and Trixie Lulamoon have both made mistakes in the past, mistakes that have made them outcast in Equestria. Now that Luna has taken Trixie as her student, they will work together to show Equestria their true potential! · Slrvertigo49,069 words · 2,432 views · 203 · 12 ·
- Ad Al Da Ro Oh look, Trixie's life has come crashing down. Again. Is there any way she can get out of her cycle of success and failure? A certain Princess of the Night might have the answer, but first Trixie must catch her attention. · PaulAsaran144,293 words · 3,211 views · 284 · 21 ·
- Ad Al Hu Ro When twilight was taken from her original reality, she thought I never return. Now she has. War is at Equestria doorstep. Twilight will have to make a choice. When twilight does, she’ll have a huge task ahead of her. · febnic1619,351 words · 568 views · 49 · 8 ·
- Ad Co Ro Twilight Sparkle meets a pony by the name of Nova Shine who occupies a position as Princess Luna's Night Apprentice. While fighting a shadowy enemy that wants them both dead, they also have to deal with something much worse than that: each other. · Rytex250,527 words · 1,687 views · 178 · 29 ·
- Ad Al Da The Elements of Harmony failed. Twilight Sparkle was unable to activate their power, and the sixth never even appeared. It is her greatest failure, and the doom of all Equestria. Plunged into an endless night, she must stop Nightmare Moon. · MagnetBolt47,669 words · 1,230 views · 121 · 7 ·