Trixie has returned to the only life she hasn't failed at, rock farming. When her old rival comes to help her make amends, she's thrust into an adventure she doesn't want to be on, but it may be what she needs to reclaim her confidence as the Great and Powerful Trixie she once was.
- Ro Sa Sl Following the events of Boast Busters, Trixie decides to hide from the town (and Rainbow Dash in particular) by taking cover in the Everfree Forest. Not every problem can be outrun, and sometimes facing them can have unexpected consequences. · crowscrowcrow313,313 words · 3,327 views · 231 · 21 ·
- Ad Al Da Ro Oh look, Trixie's life has come crashing down. Again. Is there any way she can get out of her cycle of success and failure? A certain Princess of the Night might have the answer, but first Trixie must catch her attention. · PaulAsaran144,293 words · 3,517 views · 309 · 22 ·
- Ad Al Hu Ro When Twilight was taken from her original reality, she thought she would never return. Now she has. War is at Equestria doorstep. Twilight will have to make a choice. When Twilight does, she’ll have a huge task ahead of her. · febnic1629,068 words · 1,417 views · 87 · 9 ·
- Ad Da Ro Twilight fights against sinister manipulations, struggling to overcome a deep-seated darkness within. As she battles to preserve everything she cares about, she will sacrifice anything necessary to succeed. But the price of victory may be herself. · Aynine325,585 words · 12,416 views · 750 · 59 ·
- Ad Al Da The Elements of Harmony failed. Twilight Sparkle was unable to activate their power, and the sixth never even appeared. It is her greatest failure, and the doom of all Equestria. Plunged into an endless night, she must stop Nightmare Moon. · MagnetBolt47,669 words · 1,455 views · 127 · 7 ·