• Published 19th Feb 2014
  • 1,758 Views, 99 Comments

What Heavens Have Divided - 3ternalWait



A human child is taken from his home. His older brother follows to save him.

  • ...
8
 99
 1,758
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 2 )

Hello once again. This chapter was actually written before the hiatus so it’s a bit better than what will follow. I got rusty so don’t expect the next chapter to be the glorious revival of this story you might want to have. Please accept my apologies for the unfortunate passage of time between the last chapter and this one and the ones to follow. Such is the way of life. Bless y’all.

As always, if you notice mistakes in formatting or any in general, let me know :-)

Looking pretty good. Still, you messed a few things up

I kicked at the second dog instead, pushing him away from me, leaving me open to slam the first dog with my shield.

Generally leaving yourself open isn't a good thing, it's getting an opening that's good.

“Wait, you understood them?”

That took me right out of my inner mind.

“No?” she said in an unsure and a bit insulted tone, like I was taking her for an imbecile. “They’ve been speaking their own dog language the whole time.”

“Oh, right. Well, I guess I do understand them.”

I think you're missing a line between "Inner mind" and "No?" because you never clarified he could understand them to her, or posed a question about if she could or couldnt, as far as I can tell.

Login or register to comment