• Published 13th Feb 2014
  • 376 Views, 3 Comments

Friendship is Ancient - nacatcrazy



After only 1000 years being born is it time for ancient sorcery to earn real friends.

  • ...
8
 3
 376

Chapter 1

I walked up the stair to the library with a bag over my back and opened the door. I walked up to the librarian that I know too well. “Good morning Mrs. Scrolls got any new spells or books?” I said with a smile.

Mrs. Scrolls turned around. “Yes over there in the cart.” Mrs. Scrolls whispered.

I walked over to the cart next to the librarian’s desk and started looking through their vast categories of books and spells. But one pecked my interest. A spell called shadow manipulation. Why not? I grabbed the book and walked back to the librarian and checked out the spell.

“Is that all Ozo?” Mrs. Scrolls whispered once more.

“Yes. That is all.” I whispered to her. I put the spell into my bag and then made my way to the door. Not paying attention, I bumped into somepony. I looked forward to see whom I bumped into. It was Celestia.

She looked down upon me. “Oh hello ancient sorcery.” She said to me.

“Who is this ancient sorcery? I am Ozo the great and powerful!” I joked. I could almost hear a chuckle from Celestia or it might have been my imagination.

“Shh” Mrs. Scrolls whispered from her desk.

We started making our way down the spiral staircase. I told her what I have been doing for 100 years now and why I am here.
Celestia stopped in her tracks when I was done. She turned to me. “You're going to have to tell to twilight who you really are.” Celestia said.

“Ok, fine.” I said, and then Celestia started walking down the stairs once more. I started to prepare myself for a long distance teleport to twilight’s room. The magic started to revolve around me. Then everything went black for second, and then everything came back into view. I was in twilight’s room.

She opened the door and looked at me. She kind of jumped. “I wasn’t expecting you Ozo! Where did you come from?” Twilight said.

“Well I just teleported from the library. I must tell you somethi-” I started to say, when I was rudely interrupted.

“But how! That’s in Canterlot not in the castle?” Twilight said.

“I used a simple long distance teleportation spell to get here. Let me sho-” I said getting rudely interrupted again.

“But that’s not simple at all!” Twilight said dramatically.

“Excuse me can you PLEASE stop interrupting me.” I said then continued. “I am not who you think I am.” I said with a mysterious voice.

“Then who are you exactly?” Twilight said sounding concerned.

“I am…” I paused for dramatic effect. “Ancient sorcery!” I said then I raised my self into the air causing magic to spiral around me. Then wing’s popped out of my sides and I grew a few inches in height. Then I lowered back down to the ground.

Twilight’s face was a pale purple and her eyes dilated quickly, and then she fainted.

I dove quickly and caught her just before she hit the ground. That was close. A little too close if you ask me. I put her on the bed and took out the shadow manipulation spell. Sitting down on the bed reading the spell in comfort. I could hear a faint groan from twilight.

She sat up quickly.

“Whoa there slow down! You were out for quite awhile.” I said.

“What happened?” Twilight said.

“Hmm well I told you who I was and it was too much for you to take in, then you fainted.” I said then I put the spell book into my pocket universe.

“I remember now. You are ancient sorcery, the same Ancient Sorcery that destroyed Canterlot Castle and studied here for 400 years.” Twilight said while stuttering on every other word.

“Yep. But I must go back home. If you want more answers you will find me where you first began.” I said then prepared again for a very long distance teleportation spell.

“What does that m-” Twilight started to say but it was too late I already teleported out of the room.

When everything came back into view I was in front of my mailbox. I opened my mailbox only to see nothing. Then I walked into my house and made my way to the console. “I missed you.” I said then I made my way up the stairs to my bedroom. I opened the door and put my bag on the end of the bed. Then got under the covers of my bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I was standing in the middle of a gravel-paved road leading to a castle. On each side of the road there were houses. I started walking down this road, looking at each house only to see no pony near by. But when I got to the castle I saw one pony. She was a red Pegasus with black hair. I watched this pony search each room in the castle until she got to the spiral staircase at the end of the hallway. I followed the Pegasus down the staircase until she was in the basement. In the middle of the room satin was waiting. In one hand he held a scepter and in the other hand he held a piece of paper and a pen. She picked up the pen and signed off on the bottom of the paper. The paper went up in fire. Satin raised his scepter and tapped it on the ground twice, and then he was gone in a puff of smoke. But the Pegasus was left behind. Then she started to scream in pain. Horns started to grow from her skull and she started to bleed. She lifted up into the air and her eyes turned white. Then all the metal from the castle was turned into liquid and started to circle around her until she had a ball of liquid metal around her. The liquid turned solid once more to only have a ball of solid metal in the middle of the room.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

I jolted awake. Who ever that pony was I am going to meet her real soon (Sigh), well that’s for later.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment