• Published 25th Jan 2014
  • 1,106 Views, 32 Comments

Pinkie Pie at Canterlot High - Ponyess



I had seen Twilight off to Canterlot, I had also had a hoof in there, on the mirror. I wanted to actually see it with my own two eyes. I intend to be there. I had prepared, then I set up the Hooficure, just in time for the party.

  • ...
33
 32
 1,106

Pink Coronation Plans: 8

Author's Note:

Pinkie the Girl's POV

I had followed her to the small room she had claimed for her Manicure Studio, even if I guess it would be a Hooficure Studio, by her own words.

“Have a seat, make yourself comfortable, Pinkie!” she told me as I closed the door behind us.

“Thanks, I guess it is comfortable. Your plans for our party seems to run smoothly, this far, not that I could see anything getting in the way, this late!” I responded.

“Since all the girls followed us and most of the boys are with us by now, I guess you are right. I have a small shock for our dear friend Sunset Shimmer, even if she may suspect it. I have no interest in the crown for myself, just as I guess you really don't have much of an interest either. It is all about making this party as spectacular and fun as we can, with our combined efforts. Besides, even if I am not about to let her know it, just yet, but I have all the Royalty I need. I have a throne in Twilight's Castle, what more do I need on the subject?” she let on.


“I guess I could go as far as to be the Hostess of the party, or co-hostess with you, but that is about as far as I go. Seeing them enjoying themselves and the party, that's what I am looking forwards to!” I pointed out.

“If we can talk Princess, ok, Principal Celestia into it. That certainly would make for a good shock on them, wouldn't you say?” she then added.


“I knew Twilight was a Princess all along, I just didn't know she had a castle all of her own at the time. She did not have to move out of Ponyville and leave all her friends behind, I hope. Ah yeah, I think we could manage that too. That sure would make for an interesting shock to them all, wouldn't it!” I put forth.

“Her home had already been destroyed. The castle replaced her library as a home, but she didn't have to leave either Ponyville, or the rest of us behind in the process!” I confirmed.

“That's always good, would have hated it if she had to leave you all, just to have her castle. So Ponyville was given a Castle? I thought it was too small a place for a castle!” I pondered.

“In a way, Princess Celestia had gathered us all in Ponyville. She had her reasons, even before she needed us and our help. Sending Twilight Sparkle to Ponyville was just the last member of our little group of six. With me there, she knew we would all become friends. Even if Twilight is the only one of us you met before, I know you know us all. Mainly because I know you, in a way you know me, just because we are so much alike. Aside from the way I know things, just as you are bound to!” she pointed out.


“Since we both are Pinkie Pie. Yeah, I guess I knew you better than I had expected as I first saw you!” I exclaimed.

“Then we both know the Celestia and Luna. From there, the leap isn't much of a shock at all!” she declared.

“When you put it that way, yes, I certainly do know both of them. I think I have an idea on how to bring your idea to fruition. We need to move the voting out of the open main area of the party, though. Neither Celestia nor Luna would raise either an eyebrow or a finger to stop it. Although I guess a certain Sunset will be both shocked and surprised, when she sees what we have in mind and the ultimate consequences on her part. Most of the boys and girls will merely find it hilarious, once it is clear to them, once we explained it!” I suggested.


“Closed voting, in order to ensure a completely impartial vote. You can say what who you voted for, but there is no way for any of them to know, they have to take your word for it. Once the nominees are presented and the winner is finally named, it is a done deal!” she responded.

“I think we have a few small rooms we could rig for our purpose. This is going to be only too much fun. Since I finally did manage to convince her into accepting the offered free Hooficure, in the guise as a regular Manicure, we have her exactly where we wanted her all alone. Do I even have to ask you if you are a good prankster, in good fun ofhorse? This will be an Epic prank on her account, you see!” she confided.

“I think I have seen a few small rooms, if they are actually qualifying as rooms, should fit the bill of what you suggested just right. Large enough for a single individual to stand comfortably, aside from the ballot box with the supplement of what you may need inside. I would suggest we do set up at least three, in order to hide the fact that she will be stuck inside the room for a bit too long for the act of casting her vote, which would merely take a minute, or five at the very most. Although I suspect you are going to hold her there much longer than that!” I proposed.

“You got that right. You can tell Rarity and Rainbow Dash, but none other may know of it. Not before she learns it herself, that is. Celestia, Luna and Flutter Shy may not know of it, before the school does. I have the creeping suspicion, Rainbow Dash may find this amusing, right along with us. I think she may like to be in on it, in order to fully enjoy and appreciate the fun on her part. Seeing it unfold is after all part of our fun, even if we leave all others out of it!” she commented.

“Oh yeah, she loves to be part of all things cool. She practically runs the gymnasium and is the captain of all teams she is allowed to be part of, but then, you did know that already? You do have the final components, required for your plan, I take it!” I pointed out.

“Rainbow Dash has been my friend for quite a while by now. Besides, it isn't as if Twilight kept her adventure a secret. You know she couldn't keep any details from me, more than she ever could from you? As if forgetting is a talent of yours, more than it is a talent of mine. Yes, I do have the final ingredient with me. I was just considering how and where to apply it, aside from when the moment to do so would be just right. With you on my side, this is bound to work, it is fail safe!” she confided.


“Since you have what we need, maybe we could inspect the scene and make the final preparations for the heist? I take it we do prepare all the sites the same way, just in case we need to make a last minute change of plans. Can't afford to ruin this, for a mere coincidental detail in the very last minute!” I suggested.

“I have it right here, hidden under my seat in a saddlebag, or backpack as it turned out. Just have to make certain, the parts truly do not come of, no matter what efforts she will be putting into getting out of the room. If the surface can be broken free, she could leave the room, free to roam as she pleases, before we wanted her out in the open. If she told others her experience at that stage, maybe they believe in her tale, if she had to wait until she was let out, they will not believe her!” I clarified simple matter of fact with a rueful smile.

“Never leaving anything to chance. Particularly not in matters of parties, planning for parties or plain fun, I see. I do recognise myself, right there. Just slip the backpack on so we can get going, time is ticking and we don't have too much time lying around. They are all looking forwards, towards this one party, even if they don't realise, just how epic we are going to make it for them!” I concluded.

“Leaving any details to chance is the same as failure and loss before you even started out. We just need a set of rooms with individual ballot boxes. Maybe we could convince Rarity to paint and decorate them for us. Each room needs a pen with which to make your choice with a simple cross or the like. Once we have gathered the materials and prepared the rooms, we have Rarity explain the situation to Celestia. I hope we could have the preparations done by today!” she proposed.


“Yeah, if Rarity decorate the ballot boxes and ask Celestia, we will succeed. I am very excited about this!” I put forth.

“If you ask Rarity to decorate the boxes, I finish up as many friends as possible. Then we finish the manicure off by the time the party is set to go off. The party can by no means be delayed enough to prevent me from going home. Not that I mind staying, I just have duties to perform, parties to prepare, throw and attend to, back home in Ponyville!” She pointed out.

“I go to Rarity first thing and ask her to help with the specific decorations, while you continue to give them hooficures, then I help you finish that, once I am done, asking for the few details we need help with!” I responded, giggling at the though, the image that came to mind.

--- --- ---