• Published 21st Jan 2014
  • 550 Views, 11 Comments

The 31st Annual Equestria Games - Moon Breeze



Ever since Discord took over the land 31 years ago the Equestria Games were a fight to the death televised for the Capitol to watch. Now watch your favorite character die or maybe even be victorious.

  • ...
13
 11
 550

Cancelled

Author's Note:

Well, I'm just not feeling this anymore, not only do I not like where I was taking it but it was written so poorly. So I'm just going to cancel it. Of you are interested in the winners and the way it was going to play out just say that in the comments.

Comments ( 3 )

Aww.... I really liked it...

Who was going to win?

4276377 Sorry:twilightoops:... SPOILERS- It was going to be Applejack and Thunderlane. Applejack would realize that she needed to move (still grieving BigMac), but some career ponies were watching. When they were ready to attack Braeburn (who never really left) jumped out of the bushes, taking the blow. Now this is really what brought her back to her mind. In a grieving rampage she killed both careers (Fleur and Trixie) with some of her bucks(?). While after the the death of all the other stallions, the gamemakers wanted to spice things up for the last two guys. So he turned them both in griffons, FancyPants who claimed he was stronger decided to taunt Thunderlane about the dead Rainbow Dash. This of course made Thunderlane mad, so using his new claws and(now allowed) wings he was able to take Fancy out.

For the district pairs I would have voted for District 5 or 7. They are really strong tributes.

Login or register to comment