• Published 17th Jan 2014
  • 1,638 Views, 29 Comments

Time lords in Equestria - Mddocta122



Have you ever had a perfect day? Well if the doctor appears then that can change for the better or worst!

  • ...
7
 29
 1,638

Regal Sisters To The Rescue

"Ahh bloody hell!" The Doctor screams. "We've got no power left! The batteries are completely drained and we need to move! There's no way that you have anything powerful enough on this planet."

"Well whadaya need?" Applejack asks."With the six of us y'all betta' bet we c'n find 'em." She says with upmost confidence in her friends abilities, remembering all the other times they had done the impossible.

"These things may not even be on this planet. No well need another power source." The Doctor scratches his head with his sonic screwdriver. "We"ll need.... we'll need.... horse power."

"Horse power, is that some sort of joke or something? And for the record, we're ponies." Rainbow Dash retorts.

"No that's a complement. You all said that the Unicorns among you can use some sort of Magic. So we just harness the magic! The Tardis can take any energy and transmute it into power! The answer is so simple and it's been staring us in the face!" The Doctor exclaims.

Everone turns to Rarity. "What me? I'm a Unicorn however I doubt I could do it alone. We need Twilight. She's the magical prodigy after all." Rarity says as she doubts herself.

"Well you may not like it Rarity but... we do have Sweetie Bell." Fluttershy whispers.

"Oh but she's just a filly, and it's far to dangerous. Plus she can't even use magic very well!" Rarity complains.

A soft voice comes from behind the group. "What do you mean I can't use magic very well?" The ponies turn around and see Rarity's sister, Sweetie Bell standing with her friends, Apple Bloom, and Scootaloo. "The Cutie Mark Crusaders can do anything!"

The Doctor walks out from the Tardis controls. "What is that thing!?" The three fillys all jump back in unisen.

The ponies all look in confusion at the fillys before realizing that the three have never seen the Doctor before. Rarity speaks up to explain. "Oh! Now don't worry darlings, this is the Doctor. He wont hurt you, he's here to help with the object in the sky. Don't be scared of him."

The Cutie Mark Crusaders step towards the rest of the group. "Bu- bu- but wha' is it?" Applebloom asks full of fear.

"Well Applebloom, ah don' know how ta say this so, im'a just be blunt. The Doctor is 'n alien." Applejack explains. The filly's take another step back with a gasp. "Bu' don' you worry! The Doctor's 'ere to help us. Jus' cause he's an alien don' mean he's gonna' hurt ya."

The Doctor walks towards the filly's and kneels down next to Sweetie Bell. She remains frozen in place "Now, Sweetie Bell, that's your name correct?" She nods. "Wonderful. I'm the Doctor, and may I say it is a pleasure to meet you!"

"The- the- thank you." Sweetie Bell squeaks.

"Now your sister Rarity here" The Doctor points to Rarity. "She seems to think that you, Sweetie Bell, cannot use magic very well. However we all need you very, very much. So, are you going to prove her wrong."

"I could try." Sweetie Bell manages to whisper.

"Well then thank you, very, very much!" The Doctor yells. "Now then everyone, onto the Tardis!"

The ponies enter the Tardis and gaze at the inside in amazement as they inspect every little button and switch on the control panel. Pinkie Pie begins to bounce up and down. "Wow this is super cool and spectacular! I could throw the best party ever in here!" She says frantically.

"This is awesome!" Rainbow Dash comments

"Yes well, this certainly is impressive however, I must question, how is it so large on the inside? You could hardly say that this has nothing to do with magic." Rarity says skeptically.

"It's all done by technology made by my race, the Time Lords. It's dimensionally transcendental." The Doctor assures.

"Dimensionally wha' now? Wha' kinda jibber jabber is that?" Applejack asks.

"Dimensionally transcendental. In other words, bigger on the inside." The Doctor explains as he descends towards the power core of the Tardis. "Rarity, Sweetie Bell, I will be needing you down here." The sisters descend the sound. "Okay, I'm going to need for you two to focus every bit of magic that you can and throw every bit of it at that panel." The Doctor goes back up the stairs and begins to move knobs back and forth to chose the coordinates the Tardis will travel to. "On three I need you to put all of your energy into the core." The Doctor pushes a button and locks in the Tardis' coordinates. "One! Two! Three!"

The sister's horns begin to glow. Rarity's glows a brilliant bright blue while Sweetie Bell's glows green. Two beams of magical energy shoot out of their body's and flies towards the Tardis' power core. Suddenly the Tardis becomes alive, lights on the walls begins to illuminate the time machine while the sound of engines starting up rings throughout the ship. "Just a bit more you two! We're almost completely powered up!" The Doctor screams excitedly. The Tardis makes the same noise that signified the original arrival of the Tardis. Vwoo, Vwoo, Vwoo!

The Tardis stops with violent shaking.

"Di- did I do it?" Sweetie Bell collapses.

"Sweetie Bell! Darling!" Rarity yells. "Sweetie Bell? Sweetie Bell? Sweetie Bell get up! Get up please!" She begs.

The Doctor sprints down to the sisters with his sonic screwdriver in hand. "Let me see her!" The Doctor kneels down next to Sweetie Bell. The other Cutie Crusaders watch in horror.

"You've done quite enough Doctor, this is your fault!" Rarity berates, tears forming in her eyes.

The Doctor scans Sweetie Bell with the sonic screwdriver. "Now just calm down! She's still alive she's breathing! We have to get her to the medi-bay right now!"

"Rainbow! Yer the fastest 'ere get 'er to the medi-bay!" Applejack orders.

Rainbow Dash wraps Sweetie Bell up in her hooves. "Alright then, Rainbow Dash to the rescue! Doctor, where's the medi-bay?"

The Doctor points to the door leading deeper into the Tardis. "Down that door and to right! There's a large red cross over it! Go! Now!"

"You got it!" Rainbow Dash spreads her wings and speeds through the door. She crashes into the wall and drops to the floor. She gets up and stumbles into the door. "Ugh! Nice one Rainbow 'Crash'!" She thinks to herself. "Okay then Sweetie Bell... just gonna put you on this table. Soooo.... Wheres the Doctor?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Left! Left!" The Doctor yells as the ponies and him run down the Tardis halls. "It's just here!" They all trip over eachother and land in the medi-bay.

"Oh Sweetie Bell! Is she going to be okay?" Raritiy says. She paces back and forth, occasionally giving a sharp glance back at the Doctor.

The Doctor stands over Sweetie Bell's limp body. He scans her with the screwdriver and uses a variety of medicines and syringes on her. Rarity winces every time a needle goes into her sister. "Do- don't worry." The Doctor stutters. "She'll be fine, I promise!" Tears begin to form in the Doctor's eyes. "Come on! Come on! Just live!"

Sweetie Bell's eyes begin to open. "Di- did I do it?"

"Yes Sweetie Bell yes you did!" The Doctor assures. "Now just stay awake! Please just stay awake!" The Doctor injects the filly with one more syringe.

Sweetie Bell passes out once more. Everypony just stares at her, completly silent. "Well... is she okay?" Applebloom trots to her friend's body followed by Scootaloo doing the same. "Well... is she?"
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wait! Stop the balloon! Land down there!" Twilight orders. She gazes at the blue object on the ground and knows whats inside.

"Why though Ms. Twilight?" A guard questions.

Twilight looks at the guard. "It doesn't matter why. Just land." She retorts.

The balloon hits the ground with a thud. "Yes Ms. Twilight. Will you be needing a pickup?"

"No, I don't think I will." Twilight assures as she exits the balloon. The balloon takes off as she approaches the Tardis and notices the burn marks on the ground, signaling the fact that the Tardis had arrived recently. She reaches her hoof out to the door and knocks. "Doctor? Hello? Is anypony in there?" No response. She knocks again. "Hello?" No response. The unicorn leans on the door. Just as she begins to relax the door swings open forcing Twilight to hit the floor.

Rarity stands above Twilight. "Oh thank the goddess! Twilight dear we need you immediately!" Rarity pleads as she pulls Twilight from the floor.

"What is it? What's the rush?" Twilight investigates.

"It's Sweetie Bell!"

Twilight's eyes widen. She follows Rarity down the halls of the advanced time machine. The door with a red cross marks their destination like the "X" on a treasure map. "What happened here?" Twilight yells in disbelieve.

Rarity walks to her sister's body. "Sweetie Bell and I had to charge up the Tardis to allow us to travel. Unfortunately it was to much for her to handle and she blacked out. We simply can't figure out what happened to her." Rarity says as her lip begins to tremble. Fluttershy comes to comfort her.

"It's magical overuse. It's when a unicorn uses far more energy than they have available. We need to use somepony else's magic to give her enough energy to function. If we don't than she could be in this coma state for days or even weeks." Twilight explains, using her knowledge gained from her years of studying everything and anything magic. "It's a good thing that she's just a filly or else we wouldn't be able to recharge her."

The Doctor interrupts. "We'll that's just wonderful. Now if I could ask. We need to get to the signal I've been searching for. Do you know how to get there?" The Doctor asks.

Twilight looks up and faces the Doctor. "Oh. Right. About that, we need magic to actually get into the cave. If I use it to heal Sweetie Bell... we might not be able to get in." She explains. "But obviously I'll need to heal Sweetie Bell. She could-"

The Doctor steps in to interrupt "But if we can't get in than the Cybermen, who knows what could happen! We need to get to the signal. Now I am sorry, truly I am but we really need to get going that ship could attack any second."

"Now what kind of talk is that!?" Rarity yells, flustered. "Why she's just a filly! How could you even say something like that?"

Fluttershy looks from Rarity to the Doctor. "How could you say that?" She asks while yelling yet somehow still whispering. "That's just awful!"

Applejack now enters the argument. "Now how 'bout y'all jus' calm down? Now both o' y'all got good points 'ere but we gotta make a decision quick. Now I don' like it any more than the rest'a y'al do buh I think we should get to that signal. We can come back to get Sweetie-"

Rarity turns back from the corner she was crying in. "Don't. Even. Finish that. Sentence." She snaps. "Now we will not, be leaving my sister here! Do you all here me? We will not leave her. How could you even think of that Applejack? And I had us thought out as friends!" She retorts.

"We are friends Rarity. Buh we gotta be thinkin' about the good of everypony. I'm jus' sayin' my mind." Applejack says apologetically. "Now ah love Sweetie Bell buh what 'bout everpony else, huh?"

Rainbow Dash spreads her cyan wings and fly's between the designer and rancher. "Hey! Both of you stop arguing!" She squeaks. "But I have to agree with Applejack. Sweetie Bell will be fine. Now wont she Twi?"

Twilight sighs. "Well, she doesn't need the magic immediately. She will make it for a while. At least enough for us to check out the signal." She teaches. Twilight thinks to herself. "At least I hope so..."

"Can you promise me that what you say is true Twilight?" Rarity asks.

Twilight looks down and then up again, flipping her hair upwards. "Yes." She says. "At least I hope so..."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"So how do we get inside?" Rainbow Dash asks as she hovers above the entrance to the cave hiding the signals. The cave entrance is blocked by a magical barrier covered by constant moving swirls of dark colors. The barrier has dozens of arcane seals displayed slightly in front of it. each seal covered by diffrent symbols, all of which mean nothing to the ponies or even the Doctor himself.

Twilight walks towards the barrier. "I'll have to use my magic to unlock a specific seal, if I unlock the wrong one then it'll explode."

"What kind of sicko designed that?" The Doctor questions. " 'Oh yes pick the wrong one and you'll bloody explode' What a loon!"

"That 'loon' is the princess!" Twilight retorts.

"Well I must say I have to agree with the Doctor, it is a bit... extreme of a defensive measure." Rarity comments as Twilight shoots her a look. Rarity ignores it. "Well do you happen to know what seal you need to unlock?"

Twilight points to the seal right in front of them. "That one."

Twilight's horn begins to glow, her eyes squint as a arcane beam fires from her horn at the seal. The seal levitates into the air, It unlocks with a loud Click. It then begins to shoot beams of light out of it as cracks appear, soon after the air around the ponies turn into a cloud of fire and smoke.