• Published 30th Dec 2013
  • 4,138 Views, 37 Comments

Moving on - Shock-Wave



When Rarity leaves for a fashion tour all around Equestria Spike will have to handle not seeing her for over a year. A lot can happen in a year.

  • ...
11
 37
 4,138

The End (cut really short)

Sorry It has to come to this but for those of you who wanted to know how this was going to play out, I will attempt to give you guys a brief summery of how this story was supposed to play out

After the Chapter: The Drinking Game:
There were going to be a few more chapters of slice of life focusing mainly on Spike and how he would get more comfortable without Rarity and closer to Twilight, all the while Rarity would still be writing back to Ponyville about how everything on her fashion tour was going great. However later on down the line Rarity would hint that she has a surprise for all of her friends back home when the time got closer for her return. Spike would get all happy when the day came that he could see Rarity again, but to his dismay the surprise that she has been hinting at was a new Colt-friend and that he was her very special some-pony!!! This would send Spike off in a crying state as he ran away but not away away, just away from the train station. He would then find himself swinging on a swing set at the school house to be alone. While he was alone Cheerilee would see him there all sad and try to comfort him, while trying to find out why he was so sad. She then would ask him what he looked for in a "Partner" and as he listed off the things he looked for in a partner he realized that while Rarity checked most of the boxes on his check list there was another that checked them all, Twilight. Even through Cheerilee was very supportive Spike thanked her but wanted another ponies advise on this subject, somepony a little closer to him. He then consults Celestia on the mater and the conversation goes fairly similar to the conversation with Cheerilee. But this gave him a conflict, now that he realizes his feeling for his Friend, could he really confess his feelings for her. And yada-yada-yada, Spike confesses and Twilight accepts and they all lived Happily ever after!


But he still wasn't all to happy with Rarity, which I wanted to make an epilogue about but that didn't pan out either!

Author's Note:

My deepest apologies to all who wanted an actual ending to this but by now this is the best I could give you.:facehoof:

Comments ( 3 )

It's something and that's good enough

Sad I couldn't read that in new chapters, but thanks for trying and letting us know. Later!:moustache::twilightsmile:

well at least u ended it even though it wasn't the end we were all hoping for.

Login or register to comment