• Published 17th Dec 2013
  • 2,754 Views, 76 Comments

The Filly & The Changeling - Finnie Nara



This is a story about the relationship between a filly and a changeling in a forest. teen rating because of some violence... better to be safe right?

  • ...
13
 76
 2,754

Court Is In Session

The next day, Alecia woke up ready to be escorted to the court in the castle. She was cuffed again and led out of the dungeon, the sudden light was blinding to Alecia. It took her at least 5 minutes for her eyes to adjust.
Luckily there was near nopony on the way to the courtroom. The guard opened the doors and let Alecia in.
"All rise," called the judge
"Court is now in session," announced the judge
"The defendant is accused of foalnapping a young lavender filly," said the judge "how does the defendant plead?"
"Not guilty," said Alecia
"Very well, officers please present your evidence," said the judge
"The changeling known as Alecia was holding a filly unicorn by the name of Twilight hostage for over a year and has recently been apprehended by the authorities," said a officer "she has been suspected of foalnapping and has claimed to have taken Twilight away from her friends and family."
"Not against her will though," added Alecia
"Silence while the officer is speaking," said the judge.
"As i was saying. The defendant was taking advantage of Twilight's current amnesia and held her hostage with her for over a year whilst convincing Twilight that the defendant was her sibling."
"Um no it was a mutual agreement," said Alecia
"Silence," the judge said once again "defendant present your evidence against the charge."
"Uh Twilight was happy and had fun not once did she run away or was unhappy while under my care infact if it means anything i was and am willing to sacrifice my life for hers if a situation called for it," said Alecia a little nervous.
"Your file says that Princess Mi Amore Cadanza wishes to lessen your sentence whatever it may be so under my judgement, i reduce the charge from Foalnapping to attempted foalnapping and sentence the defendant to 15 years in prison," decreed the judge
Alecia looked down in defeat. But before the judge's hammer could fall, the entrance to the court was opened.
"Objection!" shouted a young lavender unicorn.

Author's Note:

LOLOLO Dem cliffhangers tho.

Yep the story's end is quickly coming but as said in previous chapters there will be extras then maybe i'll work in a sequel if you guys want it badly till then CIAO