• Published 6th Dec 2013
  • 2,522 Views, 19 Comments

Agent: CARNAGE?! - ShadowXLAS



Carnage , a blood thirsty alien symbiote has been rehabilitated?

  • ...
7
 19
 2,522

Chapter 8: a confession

Sprinting towards twilight's home with new found vigor Poison realized he has nothing to say.

"I'll just have to improvise."

When finally reaching the home of Ms. Sparkle; Poisons new found vigor dissipated like steam from a kettle. Finally bulking the courage to knock on the door Poison knocked only loud enough for a rabbit to hear. Surprisingly Twilight managed to hear the near silent knock and opened the door.

"Fluttershy? How was.... Poison..."

"Hey...Twilight..."

After what seemed for a lifetime of silence Twilight opened the door and gestured Poison to come into her library like house. After Twilight drank her tea and gave Poison a cup as well she finally spoke up.

"What do you want?"

"To give you...an apology."

"For what?"

Is this broad dumb?

No she's too smart For her own good.

Good to know.

A lot of these ponies are either too smart or too dumb. Trust me.

Ignoring the Symbioses' conversation Poison managed to say
"Twilight you know for what. Cadence is dead thinks to me. I know you think I'm a murderer but I just hope you know I'm truly sorry."

"Luna told me what she did. She got you to open up. It's ok Poison. Just promise me something."

"What's that?"

"Treat Luna good, make her happy, and finally protect this land. If it wasn't for you. My brother would be a statue. I'm glad you came here. Make Luna and equestria happy."

"I can do that."

"Good. Now, go to Luna."

"Yes. Goodbye Twilight. And thank you for forgiving a monster."

Jumping out of a window and swinging away Poison found the train station. Realizing people er-- ponies will know who he is Poison transformed into a earth pony with a red coat blue mane and tail and has blue eyes.

Meanwhile twilight got a letter from Luna and Twilight told spike to write.
"Yes princess. He's on his way there now. Yes I told him. Good luck to you Luna. And congrats."

Fixing the conductor the 10 bits needed for the train ticket Poison boards the train towards Canterlot. Falling asleep Poison awoke to a mare poking his side with her hoof.

"Yes?"

The mare hade white and blue hair. Yellow eyes a blue coat and having a harp for a cutie mark.

"I just wanna know who you are. I know every pony in ponyville but I don't recognize you."

"Call me Johnny."

"That's an odd name. But it's still nice to you meet you."

"Thanks. And you are."

"I'm Lyra. Do you know about humans?"

"Yes."

"Do you believe in them?"

"Yes."

"You do?! Finally I found a colt who believes in human!"

"Excuse me passengers but our stop canterlot will be approaching in approximately 5 minutes so please prepare your bags," Announced the engineer.

"Well this is my stop. Oh and Humans do exist."

"But we have to wait 5 minutes. And what do you mean?"

With his symbiote forming on his skin and taking the form of a human Poison walked to the door opened and jumped out swinging away.

"Wait...He was a human?! I missed my chance!" Exclaimed Lyra grabbing the attention of the rest of the passengers.

After swinging about Poison finally reached canterlot a full minute before the train did.

"Impressive I must say..."

After swinging into canterlot going right through the shield that surrounded it and reaching the palace. Right before he entered he was stopped by two guards.

"Halt! Who are thee?"

"Name's Poison. I'm here to see Luna."

"I'm sorry by we cannot allow someone so....Different into the palace."

Realizing they really weren't going to let him in Poison quietly knocked the two out and used the key's the guards had to open the palace gate. Poison upon entering immediately donned the guards armor and changed shape into a Pegasus. Poison found his way to Luna's quarter's. Knocking on the door Luna answered the door.

"Yes?" Questioned Luna.

"I am here to give you news princess."

"Of course come in. What is this 'news'?"

"It's that you've done a good just getting me to like you," Said poison right before he changed into his normal symbiote attire

"Ah Poison, Twilight told me you were going to show up. Sit please. We have much to talk about."