• Published 6th Dec 2013
  • 2,521 Views, 19 Comments

Agent: CARNAGE?! - ShadowXLAS



Carnage , a blood thirsty alien symbiote has been rehabilitated?

  • ...
7
 19
 2,521

Chapter 3: A midnight snack

Twilight being the worried wart she was waited an hour before finally sleeping. Either she was reading a book or was waiting for the agent to sneak out. And after approximately an hour of just sitting and waiting to fall asleep The symbiote finally told the tired agent what was happening.

'I'm hungry. Feed me.'

"Not tonight. Just let me sleep. It's been a looong day. With you know being pulled into another dimension and having to wait 29 days to leave!"

'I don't care. Feed me!'

"Fine! but only for a half hour."

Slinging out of the library Carnage explored the town trying to get his adrenaline pumping. After approximately a half hour of feeding and finally learning what the confusing village looked like; Carnage heard a scream coming from an alley way. It was a girl being seemingly mugged. The girl or should I say mare had marshmallow skin and long luxurious purple hair. The mugger finally decided to cover her snout with his hoof.

"Shhhhh... I'm gonna make a very pretty girl out of you..."

Swinging in carnage tapped the man on his shoulder.

"Come on man. Really? Are you that far in heat you just gotta get your fill?"

Obviously agitated the masked man used his magic and swung a dagger he had on him. Easily dodging it Carnage swung a punch at the guy and he stumbled away until eventually gaining his balance.

"I'll kill ya!"

"Heard that before. Trust me."

Then the unicorn casted a quick incantation and the dagger become a full fledged sword.

"Wait...Cosmic energy?!"

The unicorn quickly swung his blade and even managed to cut anything the blade touched. Even the brick wall had a cut lining from its side.

"Hold on man... I don't wanna hurt you...But I will if I have too!" Said carnage in between dodges from the blade.

But the unicorn just kept swinging not even caring. Seemingly corrupted from the cosmic energy.

"That sword's controlling you! Drop it!"

"Why should I? It feels good! Then when im done with you I'll cleave that broad too!"

Carnage stared that man straight in the eyes. He had the eyes of a murderer. The eyes of Kasady.... Eyes of a power driven mad man.

"Dude. I'll give you one more chance! Drop it!"

Swinging once more the unicorn realized what he was doing was pointless. He turned towards the Mare. He picked her up by the hair and held the sword to her throat. And he was about to plunge it into her throat when images of some...woman flashed through Carnages eyes.

"NO!!!"

Realizing he had no more ammo for his Deagel Carnage formed a axe with his hand and lept into the air and cleaved the Power driven mad unicorn heads into two. Unleashing a fountain of blood spewing from the colts head. The white mare could only let out a squeak of pure terror as she saw this unfold. Turning his axe back into a hand he held it out and picked the mare back up.

"You ok ma'am?"

"Y-yes. I belive so. What will happen to this...colt?"

"Don't worry about that...Just run, gallop, whatever back home. FAST"

Following the mans commands she dashed away from the scene as fast as she could. Looking towards the now dead unicorn he picked up the sword which turned back into a shiv and its energy faded. Carnage then heard the hooves of several ponies running toward him.

"shit... I gotta swing."

After reaching the library Carnage finally rested on the couch only to be awoken by twilight 10 minutes later.

"Come on wake up! Your going to meet my friends!"

Mumbling under his breath Carnage could only say a small "shit.."

29 DAYS REMAIN