• Published 6th Dec 2013
  • 2,522 Views, 19 Comments

Agent: CARNAGE?! - ShadowXLAS



Carnage , a blood thirsty alien symbiote has been rehabilitated?

  • ...
7
 19
 2,522

Chapter 6: The assasination-Part 2

The creature was nothing but red with no other color visible. It looked like the hulk only its skin looked like it was made u by entirely veins.

"WHAT HAPPENED TO MY BROTHER?! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HIM?!" Screamed twilight demanding a explanation to her question.

"I don't know!" Exclaimed Carnage before leaping off the balcony in the room he was in and swinging after Shining armor.

"Girls get the elements!" Said twilight before being told off by Carnage.

"If I read that book right it stated it only works on enemy's who are WILLINGLY being evil! That symbiote is controlling him! If you imprison the symbiote you'll do the same to your brother! Hey Armor? Remember me? I'm the dude who we played Pictionary with. Remember? You tried to murder me?"

"Yessss....But WE are not Shining armor no longer! We are TOXIN!"

"Oh no..."

We can't defeat this monster! We have tried before! We are no match...

"We must at least try. We wont let him die! Even if I have to rip that thing off myself!"

Latching onto Toxin; Carnage tried to LITERALLY rip the symbiote off. But to no avail.

"GET OFF OF US!"

Toxin then proceeded to throw Carnage into a stone tower. Which caused the tower to collapse. Hearing screams from the tower Carnage swung up to find three small fillies in the collapsing tower.

"Come on! We have to go!"

The small orange Pegasus screamed "AHHHHHH! ITS THE MONSTER!" The other two fillies also proceeded to scream.

Realizing there was no chance to convince them Carnage webbed them together and swung them into the hooves of some guards which were evacuating civilians.

"Start firing those weapons at TOXIN! NOW!"

Listening to the Agent all the guards started firing their weapons at the symbiote. To little avail. The creature simply shook it off and smacked the guards away. Knocking out some. Killing others. Then a mysterious sound sounded out and seemingly some kind of goat horned...dragon appeared.

"Well...This is what happens when a symbiote Possesses a royal guard captain," Said the mysterious chimera.

"DID YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS DISCORD!" Screamed twilight in sadness and anguish.

"Me? No. BUT HE did," Said discord. "Just not voluntarily. You see Carnage's symbiote was a little 'pregnant' and gave birth to the symbiote we see now!"

"Is there anyway to stop it?" Asked Applejack.

"No. The only way to stop it is if you 6 seal him away."

Realizing this twilight managed to only let out a small cry before sparking the elements. However the blast that was meant for Toxin hit Carnage. Due to Carnage's interception.

"Why did you block it?" Asked a enraged Rainbow dash.

"Armor's in there somewhere. I can try and pull him out!"

"DON'T YOU THINK YOU DID ENOUGH?!" Asked an enraged twilight.

"I must concur." Said a familiar voice belonging to the more colorful princess.

"We have decided Carnage that you will be escorted off the grounds. Immediately." Said the less colorful one.

"You don't realize it do you? That thing has access to everything shining can offer. It has his spells his knowledge..."

Before Carnage could finish he was interrupted by Celestia.

"That is exactly why we must unfortunately...Seal away Toxin. Before he can do anymore harm."

Twilight lite sob's could be heard before she sparked the elements again. With her eyes blank white the elements started to glow and almost blasted Toxin before Carnage interfered again. He not only intercepted the blast again but he swung in onto Toxin's back and clapped his hands.

"Is he...praying?" Asked Fluttershy.

Then suddenly Carnage put his hands onto Toxin's back and was swallowed into the symbiotes body. Then the only thing that could be heard was the creatures roar of pain. Inside the symbiote Carnage found Shining armor he tried to pull him out but to no avail. He then tried something else. Carnage started to absorb the symbiote. The monster was shrinking down to sheer nothingness and Armor was revealed to be scratched up but unharmed. Panting Carnage looked at himself. His pants were blue. His eyes were pure white. His eyes could be slightly seen through the mask like object.

Did we kill it?

" I don't know..."

No you didn't. But you beat me fair and square. Your too strong.

Everyone found a way to get them selves down to the courtyard to look at the new man.

"Are you...Still there?" Asked a worried pinkie.

"No, Carnage is not here anymore. Call US Poison..." Said poison Emphasing the word us.
0-0-0-0-0-0
It was not even 6 hours later in seemingly the middle of the night. The half destroyed courtyard was a place of silence. Only sounded by the small cry's and whimpers of ponies around. The newly deemed Poison waited until everyone left BUT Shining armor.

"I am so sorry. If I didn't come here She'd still be alive."

"No, It's my fault for losing control. Don't blame yourself."

"Now what do we do?"

"Simple. I leave and I rule the crystal kingdom. Without Cadance. I have to go."

After no one was left in the courtyard but poison he took off the mask revealing a man in his 20's with brown silky hair but red eyes. And with the facial features of Harry Osborn.

"First Carol. Now Cadance. Why does it seem like women I like just go and die? Well sorry Cadance. I wish I didn't come to place either. But trust me. I WILL protect this land. In your memory."

Poison then swung away weeping slightly before his mask morphed over his face to cover his tears.

"He was crying... He does care." Said Luna to herself. "I must confront him tomorrow."

22 days remain