• Published 6th Dec 2013
  • 2,521 Views, 19 Comments

Agent: CARNAGE?! - ShadowXLAS



Carnage , a blood thirsty alien symbiote has been rehabilitated?

  • ...
7
 19
 2,521

Chapter 4: the meeting

After managing to drag Carnage out of bed twilight said "Just promise me you'll be somewhat nice to my friends."

"Yeah,sure whatever. As long as theirs food I'll be fine. Wait....crap. I forgot your race were hippie vegetarians."

"Don't worry. I called in a head of time and got you a roast," Said twilight.

Mmmmm...Roast

"Wait, a roast of what?"

"It's pig."

Mmmm...Pig

"Shut up you," Said a annoyed Carnage.

"Who are you talking to?" Asked a seemingly confused twilight.

"I'm talking to the symbiote."

Realizing what she has no IDEA what a symbiote is Carnage explained its anatomy and need for host to live. Even saying that the symbiote has a direct mental link the hosts brain.

"Isn't that a bit dangerous though? I mean what happens if you lose control?" Asked twilight worried.

"Simple. Create a lot of noise and heat. Symbiotes hate fire and loud noises."

"Oh, I can just ask to borrow vinyl's cannon I suppose."

"Vinyl?"

Ignoring Carnages questions twilight and the agent arrived at the picnic spot with her other "Friends". Then all Carnage could see was a giant pink ball charge at him. So fast Carnage's Sensors couldn't let him dodge her.

Twili, Is this the guy your talking about?! He's really scary looking! But he still looks fun!" Exclaimed the pink ball of fluff at the top of her voice.

"Gft, thid penk bill off meh." (Translation: Get this pink ball off me)

Finally deciding to get up off Carnage Pinkie just started to munch on a cupcake which was unsurprisingly frosted pink. Carnage then proceeded to scarf down the roast in mere moments. After all the introductions Carnage realized who one of the girls were.

"Wait a minute. Your that broad I saved last night!"

"And here I was thinking you would recognize me. Yes you did and I MOST grateful for your help."

"Wait a minute. This is the guy who split that Colt's skull in two? And here I thought he was gonna be cool. Or at least a pony!" Exclaimed a surprising but irritating rainbow manned mare.

"Actually....How come you haven't shown us your face?" Asked twilight.

"Sorry ladies... But back where I come from "agent carnage" Is not a real person. I have a secret identity to uphold."

Then out of no where the cyan rainbow manned mare tried ripping of the agent's "mask" only to get a screech in return.

"WHAT THE HAY?!" Exclaimed all of the mares.

"Did I mention the suits alive?"

"No, you didn't..." mumbled a disgruntled and scared rainbow dash.

"Well im telling you now."

Then a carriage pulled by 2 pegasi arrived but instead of Celestia being pulled around it was a white stallion with blonde like hair and was wearing a tuxedo with a rose. He stepped out and was RADIATING a superiority complex.

"So...your the So called 'Hero?'"

"Yep."

"Humph. I don't see what the fuss is about. Your not even a pony."

Then with a little unsettling bone crunching like sounds Carnage humanoid appearance turned to that with a stallion. But still concealing his body with the symbiote.

"How this xenophobe? Am I still below you?"

"How...How did you?"

"It's this suit man. It's amazing. Too bad you don't have it!"

Then another carriage pulled up revealing an obviously bratty child with a tiara on her head along with a seemingly older stallion with brown coat and had a red tie.

"So your the hero? Interesting. That suit. How much do you want for it?" Asked the brown coated stallion.

"Sorry man. This symbiote doesn't have price tag, so..."

"Nonsense! How much?"

"Whatever he offer's I can triple it!" Exclaimed Blueblood pulling out a check book.

"How much?" Asked the brown stallion again calmly.

"I SAID..." Carnage then grew to size of the hulk and roared" ITS NOT FOR SALE!"

"In that case...How much is it to hire you?" Asked Rich. "I am filthy rich by the way. Literally and that is also my name."

"Ohhhh... but daddy! Do we have to hire this icky man?" Asked the Brat.

Actually Mr.rich. When I say im not for sale it also refers to being hired!"

Mr. Rich then proceeded to show Carnage what the check said and Carnage had to reconsider.

"You ok with this twilight?"

"GO ahead. If you wanna be hired help go ahead. You need a job anyway."

"True. Ok then Mr. Rich you got a deal," Said Carnage before reverting to normal human size and shaking Rich's hoof.

When finally arriving at Rich's mansion Tiara showed Carnage his room and showed him around. Acting more up tight as she went on.

"And this is your room. Now I'm going to get my beauty sleep. Not that I need it o anything."

The brat then proceeded to walk away slowly and still be irritating from another room.

"Maybe this time i'll be able to sleep."

HUNGRY

"GOD DAMN IT!"

28 days remain