• Published 30th Nov 2013
  • 595 Views, 11 Comments

Kurii - JohnHoly



Hello. It happened slowly. Can't write a lot. Need to be readyjtt to fight the holders and the new rulers. They are too cruel. Gotta go. Bye.

  • ...
 11
 595

Equestria (cont.)

Alrighty then. The whole rebel army of section 18 has boarded with not a single pony missing.

"LISTEN UP! We must be ready to strike at any given moment, YA HEAR? We could be attacked anytime. Stay vigilant all the time, but not too vigilant. Dismissed." The rebel army dispersed afterwards.

Anyways, we came through the force field guarding our destination, The Crystal Empire. It is protected by the Crystal Heart itself, which is creating a force field to where no living creature with dark intentions may pass through to enter. Anybody can exit, no doubt there.

"ALRIGHT! Get to your posts! NOW!" The army then went straight to their assigned posts to help ensure the safety of the Empire.

Me and Haichi have our rooms right inside the Crystal Castle on opposite sides.

"I don't think this is such a good idea. This is where the 1st battle of the rebellion took place. We almost LOST THE WHOLE FREAKIN' EMPIRE!"

"Look Hanzo, we are here to ward off an incoming attack that was sent by mail. We need to stay cautious, but lighten up a little bit, aight?" Nobu exclaimed to Hanzo. "Anyhow, goodnight!"

"Goodnight!' yelled Hanzo as we entered our separate rooms. There was a mattress made out of cloth along with an oval-shaped black mirror on top a crystalized dresser with 3 drawers that were empty. There was also a door with a blue star inside a circle and my ring just started glowing when near it. The closer I got to it, the brighter my ring glowed. Weird, huh? The bed looked more like it belonged to a royal or something. There was another door that I'm guessing was the closet. When I got onto the bed, I noticed that was 1 purple rectangular pillow with Twilight's cutie mark. Her cutie mark changed when she got corrupted, along with the other wielders. I then went to sleep after putting my gear away. I decided to keep my ring on, along with my scarf, to go to bed with.

Author's Note:

I know where I am going. I will fix all errors once I am able to get on the computer to do so at my house. Sorry for the short chapters, the titles making no sense and things like that.
Books that helped inspire me: PENDRAGON and BLOOD AND SHADOWS.

Comments ( 10 )

If you say I should write longer stories and fix up all errors, try making a story on a phone.

Do you have a computer? You need one.

Mooved too fast, didnt explain verry much, felt like a chapter (hell, two) were missing, and don't abbreviate the names. I dont care if they did in the tv show.

I liked how you crossovered Rainbow Factory, Cupcakes, and Under A Spell. Cool stuff.

3557123
Writing something on a phone is a terrible idea. It is also no excuse.
Tip, a functioning computer is a wonderful thing. Get one, heck, get Microsoft Office as well while you're at it. Until you have a full size keyboard, you're wasting your time just because of how inefficient phone writing is.

Comment posted by JohnHoly deleted Jan 16th, 2014

3558447 My dad is gonna reset the computer instead. Tip: NEVER DOWNLOAD A FREE GAME! You know the story "The Past is Faster Than Progress?" I'm saying TRUE DAT! Anyways, it'll be a while, alright? I start out with summaries that end up being true chapters. Later, mates!
P.S. I'm still in middle school. Trying to make a story that I can look back on and know that this is the 1st story I truly told to an audience.

Hey guys! The updates will come in small bursts whenever I am able to use the computer, aight?

3558091
I will be doing my best to fix all errors when they are pointed out to me, k? HELP ME GRAMMAR NAZIS! :unsuresweetie:
Anyways, I agree with you 100%. My 1st draft: stupid summary. Final draft: I can't believe this was a summary and a crappy story!

3558447 Read it again and tell me what you think of it. Don't dislike a story cuz of where it was written.

Comment posted by Lord Solaris Pentecost deleted Jan 16th, 2014

3558447 A phone is a computer.... you must mean a PC. A computer: PC, XBOX, 3DS, DS, PS3, PS4, PS2, PS, (get the msg?)

Login or register to comment