• Published 30th Nov 2013
  • 595 Views, 11 Comments

Kurii - JohnHoly



Hello. It happened slowly. Can't write a lot. Need to be readyjtt to fight the holders and the new rulers. They are too cruel. Gotta go. Bye.

  • ...
 11
 595

Equestria

"GET UP, HIDEYOSHI!!!!!!!!!" yelled a familiar voice.

"I'M UP! Give me a second, Haichi! Where are you? DAMN YOU! You do know that I hate it when you go all stealth mode on me! Anyways, why the HELL are we getting up?" The rebel army NEVER got up before 4:30 A.M. without a reason. The main ones are these: They are either under attack or they are moving from one base to another one. Rarely are they able to do a surprise attack on the enemy at all, and even when they do, they fail 98% of the time.

That's Nobuyoshi Kurii's best friend, Haichi Oda. Codename: Hanzo, who is a red furred unicorn that lost both parents because Terror Killer murdered them both RIGHT IN FRONT OF HIM! Nobuyoshi Kurii heard about the death of them, so he at least I lived not knowing how they died. We are not usually aloud to say each other's real name, so we call them something close to prevent identification. Calling someone by their last name is illegal in Equestria, or as it is called now, Sotellite. I have no idea why it is, but it just is. And the current name of our country is is just plain stupid.

"We're moving to the 1st base we got."

"You don't mean..."

"Yes, I do."

"THE CRYSTAL EMPIRE? HELL YEAH!! I AM NOT GONNA MISS THAT! I'm getting ready right away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed in pure glee because The Crystal Empire is the ONLY, and I repeat, ONLY base we have right in Sotellite. Yeah, it's a bad name. That place holds the wealth of Sotellite. and keeps the economy stable. Without it, the economy has been HIGHLY unstable in there. It even caused a MAJOR depression. All rebels can only dream of going to see the king and queen of the rebels. They don't prefer to be called king and queen, but they are the leaders of the rebellion, plus they ARE the ones highest up on the status quo. Who are they, you ask? Why none other than King Shining Armor and Queen Mi Amore Cadenza! She prefers Cadence though. (I hate repeating things). Shining Armor is the leading General for attacks, which is why we have the bases we have now. Cadence helps eliminate chaos and disharmony by spreading love everywhere she chooses to. This is kind of a big secret of mine that no pony else knows, but I actually kind of like Butchershy. She's actually the nicest of the bunch.. If I told some pony this, I'd be dead right away because they may think I've spilled some secrets, or been secretly going out with her, and I might've been forced to join them, which I can understand, but come ON!

"Hurry, or you'll miss the train!" Hanzo yelled towards me.

"I'm coming!" As I got on the train, I realized I was finally getting out of my crude home with my bed and pillow that had the hardness of a motherfuckin' DIAMOND! I HATED that place. Oh well. Time to go now!

Author's Note:

Pendragon reference! GO LOOK UP PENDRAGON ON GOOGLE NOW!!!!!!!! Anyways, They will have to be short and quick due to the amount I am able to see on my phone. Make a mobile version where we can see more, ok? LATERZ!