• Published 24th Nov 2013
  • 1,885 Views, 39 Comments

What a Mare Needs - mouse222



Rainbow Dash is lonely. She needs somebody to hold her close at night. In her time of need, an opportunity will present itself to the anguished mare, an opportunity that could resolve her problem.

  • ...
10
 39
 1,885
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 6 )

4671571

Your prayers have been answered!

Maybe.

Cadance too on

Cadance took on

talking about colt and

talking about colts and

Well, I thought that's where we were heading. I couldn't find one for Dash, even though I know it exists somewhere, but you get the idea.
ih3.redbubble.net/image.15631082.0705/fc,550x550,cranberry.jpg

4749776

Thanks for pointing those out.

Everypony is gay? True dat.:duck:

Big is gonna feel so conflicted, I mean his sister loves dash, dash loves him, and he may possibly love them both :trollestia:

4751897

Does citing artistic liberty count? Because I know that the first three chapters weren't in first-person, so it wouldn't make a lot of sense to switch to first-person so suddenly.

But I have a reason.

The fourth chapter is (so far) the only one with any sex described within the actual story, so I wanted to make the whole scene play out from Rainbow Dash's point of view because she is the focus of the story.

Could this have been done in third-person? Yes, but I was trying to create a new viewpoint for this scene. A new perspective. Also, I wanted to write a first-person sex scene.

YES!!!! A threesome! Finally! Please let it be a threesome between the Apple's sibblings and RD!!!:pinkiecrazy::trollestia:

Login or register to comment