• Published 24th Nov 2013
  • 6,018 Views, 35 Comments

Ponyville Overrun - Gypsy Writefag



What happens during Ponyville as Twilight and company try to fight the invasion of the Everfree Forest?

  • ...
20
 35
 6,018
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 14 )

i got a question are vines going to get the CMC to or not

3538131
They might. It all depends on what I feel like, but they very well might.

3534165
well shit. The very first time i saw it i said to myself: "Yep, and the clop starts in three... two... one..."
Then I saw this...

i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/014/347/c68.png

3538163 Go ahead. Just add foalcon to the chapter title/s to warn the foalcon haters. Also I strangely enjoyed this chapter...

3539007
I generally don't add warnings of any kind, mainly because I feel it's unnecessary. It's just words, after all, and it should be pretty immediately clear to people if they want to read something or not.

Glad you enjoyed it, though!

3539072 Okay. I can understand that. How many other characters you planning on doing chapters for? Derpy? Any of the Mane 6? Lyra freaking Heartstrings?

3539088
There's really no plan. I'm doing it on a chapter by chapter basis. If I can come up with something fresh, then I'll do one. As for the ponies, I won't be doing the mane six, only those left in Ponyville. Lyra was on my mind, in fact, so I might just do her.

3539106 Okay, I look forward to Lyra's chapter

This chapter made me very happy. It'd be interesting to see if you can also incorporate those gas-cloud spitting tentacles into this somehow, perhaps by changing what the gas does to something much more kinky~?

3539831
I completely forgot about those. That's a great suggestion, thanks!

GOD DAMMIT, WHERES THE URETHRA FUCKING?

I MEAN JESUS, THEIRS 0 STORIES THAT HAVE IT.

IS IT SO MUCH TO ASK?

3540355 yes yes it is

3540355 Maybe.

Just maybe.

Login or register to comment