• Published 20th Nov 2013
  • 457 Views, 28 Comments

quick hoove's strange life - lazertoad



quick hoove's life of a thief and assassin

  • ...
31
 28
 457

clubs,backstory,and misery

"Celestia isn't gonna be happy tonight"fleetfoot groaned as she took a sip from her drink."I do a few crimes so what"I say leaning back in my chair putting my hoofs on the table.
just then the chef I knew jory put my plate on the table.it had a slab of meat.
"What is that!?"spitfire and fleetfoot said together wide eyed as well as eveypony else in the room."can't a stallion eat with his reform ponies!"I yell,another pony comes up to me and I grab his throat with one hoof and a chair with the other.Ibash the chair against his skull as blood and flesh fly around I yell in happiness at this success.just then fire and fleet grabbed my shoulders and pulled me out of the cafe but I was still mad."I WILL KILL ALL YOU AND FEAST ON YOUR DAMN SKULLS AND EAT YOUR SHITTY ARMS AND LEGS"that's all I got to say before we were out of the cafe."how many more times are you gonna have to do this QH"fleetfoot moaned.
"I don't know"I say finally cooled off,"look we still have time before the club opens,how bout you tell us about your past,just leave out all the blood and gore"spitfire said."well it all started about the time at flight camp I guess,lets see I was always bullied by this one dude named coal burner and one day he beat me in the middle of a field,the next day everypony woke up to him lifeless hanging from the flagpole"I say satisfied.
"After my dad left and discord killed my mother I became the holder of the element of misery since I killed about seventy-five plus ponies"I say with a sad look on my face.
Spitfire and fleetfoot looked at me sadly,"Well that's the past,so where's the third one of you"I say flatly."soarin said he was sick so yea"fleetfoot said."you know QH I just thought that we should invite you to our heartswarming eve party what say you"spitfire said with a smile.
"Hmm I got to think about that"I say putting a hoof to my chin.
~sky high club~

WUB WUB WUB SCCRREEECCHH the music being played by a unicorn with a spiky mane and awesome shades waved to us as we walked in,there was about fifty ponies dancing and drinking.
Spitfire walked off saying that she had to use the"little fillys room" I started to walk towards the dance floor when fleetfoot grabbed me and turned me around.
she started dancing a little weird and I remembered where I saw a dance like that."what is this a manehatten gentle-colt club or a cloudsdale nightclub"I say jokingly.fleetfoot moved closer not saying a thing.
So like any other NORMAL pony I danced with her and then a few minutes later fleetfoot was staring into my eyes moving in close about to embrace me when all of a sudden spitfire came up to us.
"Fleetfoot can I talk to you in private"she said sounding annoyed,they left.
I sat down and considered leaving when I heard a familiar voice."you are causing excellent misery and chaos hehe"said the voice.discord.I'm still mad at you"I said gritting my teeth,"fine but that colt you killed caused misery to his family when he becam how should I say it,breathless in canterlot HAHAHA"then he left.
mad I mumered to my self"I wish I stayed to dance with fleetfoot"With that I walked out of the club and flew off into the night.

Author's Note:

Well now you know some of the ponies he likes and dislikes
hope you enjoyed