• Published 20th Nov 2013
  • 457 Views, 28 Comments

quick hoove's strange life - lazertoad



quick hoove's life of a thief and assassin

  • ...
31
 28
 457

a ghost of my past

*Many years ago*


"Ummm...are you sure about this quick hooves?" whispered Fluttershy. We were trying to sneak into flight school building so we wouldn't have to do the weekly race.

"Fluttershy." I said seriously. "If I wasn't sure would we be doing this?" I questioned .
"I... I guess not." She silently said.

Just then we heard a loud voice.
"HEY you two!!!" shouted our coach. Fluttershy yelped
"Come on Fluttershy!" I yelled at her. She looked up at me(since i was a few inches taller).
Her eyes started watering, she then started wailing. Oh great. I grabbed her hoof we took off.

*A few hours later*

CREAK CREAK CREAK. A ceiling fan (that obviously needed to be replaced) wouldn't stop. "Well...sorry for all this Fluttershy." I said feeling bad for the yellow and pink mare. "SHHHHHHH QUIT...NOW!" Shouted some mare that was really ticked. I decided to work my magic on her.

"Excuse me... but i couldn't help notice something is making you mad" I said coolly and smoothly. "Well actually yes.... actually there's a colt that recently broke up with... ".she started timidly. "No no no what you need to do is go to his house and stick it to him" I interrupt.

*Five minutes later*

"How did you do that!" Fluttershy said in a shocked tone. I grabbed two apples from a stand, without paying. She sorta cowed when i offered the apple."What... come on it's ok." I started while looking into her teal eyes. She took it and had a worried bite.

*Several hours later*

"Well this is it." I say with finality as we look at the two storied cloud home. "t-thanks for walking me home." said Fluttershy. Then she moved up to me then hesitated then she quickly nuzzled my cheek. Quicker than i could blink she moved inside her home. Extremely shocked, I flew home "Well that was.. interesting".

*Present*


"Well now... I remember." she said blushing. She then said bye and left. "WAIT WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO I ASKED?". I sigh, then i saw the ball.

Author's Note:

Hoped you liked (bronysquidiness did editing thx)