• Published 20th Nov 2013
  • 457 Views, 28 Comments

quick hoove's strange life - lazertoad



quick hoove's life of a thief and assassin

  • ...
31
 28
 457

constant muggings

"Ohhhh great..."I say as the vase shattered everywhere on the floor.the rabbit stared up at me "hey tell ya what...will tell her it was you"I say grinning.
then just on que the door opened."hold on this going to hurt"said a very intriguing mare."AGGRRRRRHHH"i yell in pain as i was coverd in a magic aura.just then fluttershy walked in and yelped

"Why don't you two go out and grab a bite or something"said fluttershy."you sure?"me and lyra said in unison."y-yes"fluttershy said obviously frustrated.

~later that afternoon~

"So what's your name"I questioned the intriguin
g mare."names lyra.lyra heartstrings"lyra said grinning."nice name,I'm quick-"I started but was pushed into a allyway by lyra."I know who you are...thief"said lyra gritting her teeth starting at my deep blue-violet eyes.

"Well well well what do we have here.two ponies making love?"said a hooded colt with a accent.clearly from appleloosa."hey..lets be civilized ponies here"I say grinning stepping closer.

I grab his shoulder,in a flash I stab him in the chest.blood dripping from the blade as I pull it out.pushing him down.lyra pushed a mare against a wall and garbs a brick.
Continuously bashing it against the mares face.the mare went limp.then in a split second a colt pinned her down lyra couldn't push him off.
I grabbed the other mare and pull her around in enough time for her to get shot by a arrow.I spread my wings and fly off tackling the other colt.while sticking a dart in his neck.he went limp in my hooves.I looked back at lyra,two dead ponies

one brick."damn"I say shocked,"bastards"grunted lyra wiping blood off her face.

~later that day~

"Thanks lyra for making this"I say mouth full."ohh it's nothing"she says frowing."whats wrong are you sad for us getting rid of those ponies"I question as i finish a hay sandwitch.
"No it's just that my m-marefriend is coming back from manehatten and she won't like it if your here"she says dissapointed.dissapointed I shrug "ok you have a good night"I say as I give her my plate."you too"she says as i walk out the door,"oh for luna's sake can't they make it warmer"I say as I shiver.

*middle of ponyville*

As I walk towards fluttershy's cabin I see a well dressed pony,as I walk past him he grabs my shoulder."who are you"I ask.just then I Felt a sharp pain in my neck,then I see a dart

Then everything went black.

Author's Note:

Well there a little more action....all editing goes to brony squidiness