• Published 8th Nov 2013
  • 1,600 Views, 36 Comments

The Seventh Element of Harmony - Scarlet Wonder



A human boy is transported to Equestria in order to save it by using the power of the lost element of harmony that has been passed down through the generations. Will he succeed in mastering his powers, or will he fall to the evil that awaits him?

Comments ( 12 )

6887101 mmmm. And what a nice, juicy like:dislike ratio as well.

I think I'll add one to the latter just for the title alone.

7596136 Hoooo boy! I am so sorry it has taken me so long to respond, well technically it's been a whole week? Whatever, it's felt so much longer to me, what with school and work. Anyways, I've been meaning to respond for days now and finally I have the time to do so. Thanks for the advice, and I absolutely understand your reasons for disliking the second chapter. The chapter was originally written right when I was beginning this story, so yeah there are many, MANY, issues within it. And when I say beginning of this story, I'm talking about...two years ago? That's when I first released it and hoo boy! You don't want to see that one. But I've been going over the later chapters over and over and have been fixing things, hopefully making them more 'realistic' in a sense. But I won't know until people see them. I'm actually taking two writing classes right now and I am learning a lot and hope to use the knowledge I'm gaining to improve the later chapters in this story. I most likely will have to go back to this one some day though, but right now it's difficult because of my schedule. I knew there was something about that chapter that seemed unsettling to me, thanks for pointing it out!

Hey mate, do you plan on continuing this story?

8320226
Yeah, it has been a while since the last update huh? I'ts been tough finding the drive to work on this story, but I can definitely try and get the next chapter done.

8335456
Alright, cant wait for the next chapter then. Good luck with finding the drive.

sir i beg thee please continue this story it's great and i can't stand to see it die out. also you just don't leave a story on a cliffhanger that's not cool

9053862
Okay, Okay! I hear you! I'm sorry! I've just been very preoccupied! I have this story, I have another one, not MyLittlePony related, that I've been working hard on, digital art projects that I like to post online, starting an online show with friends, and with work and the next semester starting up soon, I'm trying to find the time! I'm sorry it's taking so looong! :fluttershysad:

9058506
well i didn't mean to sound pushy i just meant that a story this good can't just fade into nonexistence. i didn't mean too be rude.

9058592
Nononono, I don't think you're rude, I mean you're absolutely right. I've just been so busy, and I feel really bad because I know people have been waiting for the next chapter and every day that passes by makes me feel upset about it. I apologize if my response seemed a bit...strong.

9058639
it's no problem i should have taken your feelings into consideration before i posted the first comment. i know that people have lives outside of the internet and that sometimes that it takes priority. i was just saying you should at least post a bolg that tells people that you can't write at the moment because of the events you listed before. and like i said before i look forward to the next chapter when it done and written on this site.

9059867
You're right, I really should make a blog post to update everyone. I guess it has been a very long time after all. Thanks for the support, I really appreciate it.

9061164
no problem like i said a story as good as this one doesn't deserve to fade into obscurity.

Login or register to comment