• Published 11th Oct 2013
  • 1,962 Views, 12 Comments

Revenge of the Windigos - Solid Script



They've plotted, they've planned, they've waited. Now the time has come for them to enact their revenge and bring Equestria to its knees. This time the Fires of Friendship will be snuffed out.

  • ...
5
 12
 1,962

The Deal

Canterlot Castle

In the throne room of the royal castle, Celestia and Luna sat on their throne going through the RSVP’s from all the leaders invited to the Hearth Warming Eve Centennial Celebration. Even with magic, the task was very strenuous. Each one had to be personal and could only be written by hoof or horn and in the language of the leader it was being sent to, then the princesses had to order the food and the supplies needed for the party, not to mention also doing their royal duties as leaders of Equestria. However, most of all they had to watch for the windigos, even though it had been many centuries since they attacked they still remembered the very reason that they started the Hearth Warming holiday in the first place. However, why those windigos looked different from the others still eluded them.

“Sister the hippogriph ambassador Silver Quill of the hippogriph provinces has agreed to attend our festivities,” Luna asked as she put down the invitation.

“If he’s anything like his great, great, great, great, grandfather we’d better not order anything stronger than haynogg and cider,” Celestia said.

“Ow, now that was a Hearth Warming’s party to remember,” Luna said laughing at the memory of the old hippogriph doing cartwheels all around the ballroom.

“The his wife was furious,” Celestia said as she remembered seeing the old ambassador sleeping in the hallway for the rest of his stay in Canterlot.

Celestia and Luna laughed at the memories but as the laughter faded, a small sad frown formed on Celestia’s face. That party was the last Hearth Warming Celebration that Celestia had spent with her sister. After that, she’d never had much fun at the party because it reminded her of what had and could have been. It was like looking at constant movie footages of what she had lost because she had been too much of a foal not to see her sister’s pain before it was too late. Luna noticed her sister’s sadness and wrapped a wing around her.

“It’s alright sister you did what you had to do for Equestria and for me,” Luna said.

“For a thousand years Hearth Warming brought much sadness to me as it did joy. As I watched our subjects celebrate with their families, it reminded me that I had no one to celebrate with and I always wondered what I could have done or said, to prevent you from being consumed by the Nightmare Forces and exiling you to the moon,” Celestia said as tear slid down her muzzle.

“I know sister, as I watched from my prison I saw loneliness in your eyes that matched my own especially when you saw said good night to me. But sister we are together now and we can truly celebrate Hearth Warming day,” Luna said.

Celestia was at a loss for words so she just hugged her sister as it truly dawned on her that she was not alone for the holidays she was finally with her family. The sister’s then broke their embrace and smiled at each other.

“Although, I do worry that the organizing of the celebration may be too much for Twilight Sparkle. Even though many months have passed she has still just come into her wings,” Luna said.

“Do not worry my sister my stud…former student can handle more than even I or herself give her credit for it is time that we trust her and give her more responsibilities. Do not forget that she has her friends and family to help her if she needs it. I guarantee you between herself, her daughter, and her friends they’ll make this the most eventful party in history,” Celestia said.

“Also, is the celebration still as boring as one of Star Swirl Bearded’s lectures?” Luna asked.

“Unfortunately sister the celebration is still as fun as the Grande Galloping Gala. Why else do you think that I asked Pinkie Pie to help plan the party in the first place? Also, I’ve arranged for another pony known for his party skills to host the event,” Celestia said.

Luna smiled conspiringly with her sister; the Canterlot elite were going to get a run for their money that’s for sure.

“Ah finally somepony said it. Seriously Celestia I don’t know how you can stand being around those uppity posh ponies, they really are a bore,” A disembodied male voice echoed around the room.

Celestia and Luna sighed knowing that voice anywhere and wondering why for the umpteenth time they ever let him out of his prison.

“Discord will you please manifest yourself?” Celestia asked with an aggravated sigh.

Suddenly, the windowpane that held the image of the mane six once more imprisoning the Draconequus radiated with a brief flash and Discord inhabited the depiction of himself and floated across the panes.

“Even after a thousand years you’re still no fun Celestia,” Discord said as floated onto the stain class head of Celestia.

“Ow sorry Discord but me and my sister don’t take pleasure in plunging an entire nation into chaos,” Luna said scathingly.

“Luna it’s been over a thousand years,” Discord said and snapped his eagle claw fingers.

He then wore a valley mare outfit, a Rarity original, with long blonde hair and red lipstick over his mouth.

“Like, totally take a chill pill girlfriend, and like get over it. Those frown lines are so doing murder on your face honey,” Discord said as he conjured a cell phone and started texting.

Luna quickly puts her hoof to her face and began to feel around for frown lines. Discord then snapped his fingers and appeared in front of the royal pony sisters.

“Besides I’m completely reformed,” Discord said and snapped his fingers again.

He then wore a white robe and halo appeared on his head. Light shone down from above as the sounds of an angelic choir filled the air. Little birds then appeared and landed on Discords shoulders. The Princesses looked skeptically at Discord knowing that while he was no longer evil he was still Discord.

“Not buying it huh,” Discord said.

“Not in the least Discord,” Celestia said.

Discord snapped his fingers everything returned to normal.

“Alright Discord cut to the chase, what do you want?” Celestia asked.

“What, can’t a Spirit of Chaos just pop in after finishing his chores to say hello to his closest friends?” Discord asked innocently as he appeared behind the pony sisters and hugged them.

When Discord saw, the annoyed looked on the sisters’ faces he knew that he was busted.

“Alright fine you caught me, about this little party you’re having I want in,” Discord said.

“Forget it foul spirit of mischief. This party cannot afford your shenanigans!” Luna exclaimed.

“Ow come ooooooooon LuLu pwease?” Discord asked making his eyes huge and puppy dog like.

Then Discord snapped his fingers and was dressed like Lucy Ricardo he was even in black and white.

“It’s not fair Tia, you never introduce me to your friends, and you never let me meet anypony I don’t even know why I stay here. I have a good mind to take little Ricky and move back home to my mother,” Discord said conjuring up a suitcase and baby version of himself in a bundle.

Celestia lets out a sigh.

“Okay Discord you may attend the party,” Celestia said.

“Sister, are you out of sorts?!” Do you know what he could do to the party if he were to be there?” Luna demanded.

“Yes, my sister, just like I know what he would do if he wasn’t allowed to attend,” Celestia said.

Discord pretended to be scandalized at the implied accusation.

“Do you really think that I would snoop so low as to crash your party and ruin it for everypony,” Discord said snapping his fingers once more.

Suddenly, the throne room became a courtroom. A judge Discord sat at the bench dressed in an old-fashioned judge’s outfit complete with a white wig. On the jury stood twelve discords six male, six female all dressed in either business or casual attire sat in their chairs. On the right hand, side of the courtroom sat a Discord a lawyer Discord and a Criminal Discord dressed in a white jumpsuit with black stripes. On the left side sat, Luna dressed in a dark blue trouser suit with a black tie covered in tiny stars held in place by a crescent moon tie clip. Celestia sat in the audience stand wearing a yellow and white Chanel.

“Your honor I object to these accusations made by the defense against my client,” The Discord Lawyer said with a southern accent.

“Overruled, jury, how have you reached a verdict?” The Judge Discord asked.

A Discord dressed in a business suit stood up.

“We have your honor. We the jury find Discord guilty of being a reformed Spirit of Chaos who it still a jerk, petty enough to ruin a party for everypony if he’s not invited,” The Juror said.

“Discord you are sentenced to being a branded a big meanie case dismissed,” The Judge Discord said.

As the Judge brought down his gamel there was a bright flash and the ballroom was restored to normal.

“Hold it Discord, I anticipated that you’d want to come so I took a few precautions,” Celestia said with a coy smile.

Discord was then dressed like a young Arnold Coleman.

“What'chu talkin' 'bout, Tia?!” Discord demanded.

Celestia’s horn lit up and a contract appeared in midair.

“You see Discord so I had the royal lawyer, Ironclad, make a magically binding contract that basically will ensure that you will be on your best behavior at the party,” Celestia said.

Discord zapped himself back to normal and looked defiantly at the princesses.

“And if I refuse to sign it,” Discord said folding his arms.

“Then I guess as a precaution I’ll have Twilight bring back an old statue to the Canterlot gardens till after the party,” Celestia said.

“You wouldn’t dare?! You two are bluffing!” Discord exclaimed though the smile on Celestia’s and Luna’s face told him otherwise.

“Maybe we are, maybe we aren’t but remember this Discord. The last time you didn’t take us seriously, you were a bird perch for a thousand years,” Luna said with a coy smile.

“This is a new low Celestia, completely below the belt. I’m so proud of you, I knew you had it in you,” Discord said as he conjured a tissue and blew his nose.

He then turned the tissue into a pair of reading glasses and proceeded to read the contract.

“What, no pranks, mischief, or tricks of any kind. You may as well rip out my heart!” Discord exclaimed as he pulled his heart from his chest.

“There is actually a clause for that,” Luna said.

Discord sighed, turned his heart into a pen, and signed the contract. It then disappeared in a flash of light.

“I will find a loophole, till then though I have to get my horns done,” Discord said taking on the clothes of a gansta rapper.

“Discord is out yo, Peace,” Discord said as he vanished.

“I will say this sister, it’s never a dull moment with Discord around,” Luna said.

Celestia nodded her regal head in agreement.

Then the doors opened a Pegasus pony walked into the throne room. His coat was a brilliant gamboge, with a sapphire blue mane and tail mirroring the cornflower blue of his eyes. He wore golden saddle plate with a black strap that, a helmet, and studded horseshoes. As soon as the stallion was at proper distance from the throne, he bowed his head to the princess and removed his helmet.

“Your Majesties,” The Pegasus stallion said.

“Flash Sentry is there a problem that needs my attention?” Celestia asked.

“No your Majesty but Spell Nexus would like an audience with you,” Flash Sentry said.

“Send him in please,” Celestia said.

Flash Sentry nodded and went to retrieve Spell Nexus.