• Published 11th Oct 2013
  • 1,962 Views, 12 Comments

Revenge of the Windigos - Solid Script



They've plotted, they've planned, they've waited. Now the time has come for them to enact their revenge and bring Equestria to its knees. This time the Fires of Friendship will be snuffed out.

  • ...
5
 12
 1,962

What the Storytellers Didn’t Know

Long ago in the old country, there lived three tribes: the Earth Ponies, the Pegasi, and the Unicorns. The three tribes despised and distrusted each other and would not have had anything to do with one another if not for the fact that each pony provided a service that each tribe needed for survival. The earth ponies with their great strength and skills in agriculture provided food for the three tribes and in return, the unicorns would raise the sun and moon, while the pegasi controlled the weather. It was a very uneasy peace but it seemed to work. Until one day, an endless winter overtook the land, plunging the three tribes into turmoil, each tribe blaming the other for the destruction of their land. All attempts at repelling the winter had failed, so the leaders of each tribe decided that they would find a new home for their own tribe and leave the other tribes to their fate. Therefore, Chancellor Puddinghead and Smart Cookie of the Earth Ponies, Commander Hurricane and Private Pansy of the Pegasi, and Princess Platinum and Clover the Clever of the Unicorns set off to find a new home for their subjects.

The journey was long and dangerous, but the leaders had eventually succeeded, and to each leader’s horror they had discovered the same place. As they began to argue over which tribe had found this new land first, a snowstorm came out of nowhere and drove the three leaders and their servants into a cave. Even then, the leaders still argued, their servants looked on in dismay as the storm became worse until it penetrated the confines of the cave and froze the three leaders in ice. An eerie and evil wail echoed throughout the cave, Smart Cookie, Private Pansy, and Clover the Clever looked up and saw the true source of the storm: the Windigos. They were spirits of winter that fed off fighting, hatred, and negative emotions, the fighting and distrust of the three tribes attracted them. They had caused the storm, waiting for the moment when the hatred of the leaders would peak and they became as frozen as their hearts, transforming them into a constant food and power source for all time. With the leaders gone their subjects’ hatred of each other would continue to grow until they succumbed to the same fate.

However, as the Windigos reveled in their triumph, Smart Cookie, Private Pansy, and Clover the Clever went over to each other and comforted one another in what they thought would be their final hour, as they talked, they began to bond and friendship began to form. Suddenly, Clover the Clever’s eyes lit up as she levitated into the air releasing a strange fire that formed into the shape of a heart that drove back the Windigos and the storm they had created. The fire kept the servants warm as they talked, laughed, and sang. Soon the fire also melted the three leaders who were moved by the friendship and love between their servants. Following the example of their servants, the three leaders created a new peace accord ending the feud between the tribes. With the Fires of Friendship to light their way and warm their hearts, the three leaders and their servants guided their tribe to a new land and a new beginning. The tribes named their new land Equestria and together they worked to make their new home flourish.

However, unbeknownst to the ponies of Equestria the story does not end there. After the Windigos were repelled, they returned to their lair in the Tundra Mountains with temperatures so cold that it could freeze fire and winter weather raged constantly around the snowy peaks all year round. Nopony had ever dared tried to get to the top, for those that went there never came back. They said that the mountain was cursed but they were only half right. In a way it was cursed, for it was home to the Kingdom of the Windigos. The three windigos flew into the cave entrance of their home, at first the cave did not look like much until they moved further in to reveal a huge cave full of ice and snow, it was practically another world and it was home to the many legions of windigos. All around the cave were their many victims, all of them frozen solid but alive and perfectly preserved. In the middle of the cave was a throne of ice that nearly filled the entire cavern.

As soon as the three windigos approached the throne, the storms outside ceased. The three windigos and their brethren bowed down towards the throne as the dark mass of clouds seeped in through the top opening of the cave and floated down in front of the throne. Blizzards, hail, tornadoes, hurricanes, and typhoons flared from the clouds as they spun together, fusing, into a mighty and dark pillar; made out of the storms that raged within the malevolent being. A head began to shape itself at the top of the dark mass into the likeness of the windigos. When the creature finished forming its head, a long and jagged horn made of ice sprouted from its forehead, glistening like a doubled edged sword honed to perfection. A long and writhing mane made of lightning burst from its spine. The creature stood for a moment and opened its eyes to reveal orbs of lighting pulsing with raw power. As the monster sat down on its throne, the windigos rose from their genuflection, except for the three that had returned, not daring to so much as move until their king addressed them. The King lowered his head over the three scouts and spoke in the windigo language.

“I biid you riisse,” the King commanded. The three windigos rose from their kneeling, their eyes still locked on the ground. "Cuumuluss,
Niiimbuss, Straaatuss. Have you ssuccced in your tassk?”

Nimbus and Stratus nudged their brother towards the throne; he was the leader after all. Cumulus slowly glided forward in fear knowing that his king would not be happy at his report. He raised his head and spoke.

“My kiing Noreasster, we have…faailed,” Cumulus said shaking in terror.

Noreaster's eyes narrowed at Cumulus and then started to laugh, the other windigos nervously joined in. As soon as Noreaster stopped the throne room became silent.

"I musst have misssundersstood what you ssaaid. It wass humurouss, gave uss all a good laugh. Nooow, diid you succced in your tassk?”

Cumulus cringed unable to look Noreaster in eye; he said nothing because he could not give any other answer than the one he had given. Nimbus and Stratus also looked away in fear.

A dead and heavy silence filled Noreaster's throne room the tension so thick that it could have been cut with a knife. Noreaster closed his eyes and let a sigh of disappointment as he raised his head. Suddenly, Noreaster's eyes shot open, they and his mane became blood red as his very being manifested his fury in a storm that now raged throughout the throne room. Three dark tendrils whipped out of Noreaster and grabbed the three windigos as his head dissipated, reforming in front of the three scouts his eyes flashing with anger. Lightning surged through the tendrils electrocuting the offensive windigos.

“Hooow DAAARE yooou RETUURN?!” Noreaster demanded, speaking with the power and force of a hurricane.

“Pleasse...my lord!" Stratus begged as he writhed in excruciating agony. "The fault waass not our own. Weee did asss you commanded!”

“Yoou have the gaaall to imply that the faault waas miine!” Noreaster shouted his eyes blazing in anger and his gripping growing ever tighter.

The other windigos shrank back in terror at the temper of their king and knew that unless their three fellows choose their next words carefully they would be their last.

“Nooo my king! It wass the attendantss. Wee nearly had the leadersss trapped in icy tombss. But their sservaantss found a new poweer!” Cumulus explained.

At the mention of this information, Noreaster’s anger began to die down as did the storm.

“Whaat power iss sso great that it could do what even the mightiesst of empiiress and magic ussers could noot!?” Noreaster demanded his gaze never leaving his spies. "Sshooow meee!”

The three scouts opened their minds to their leader and showed him the heart shaped fire that came from the friendship of Private Pansy, Smart Cookie, and Clover the Clever. The king released the three scouts in shock as he returned to his original position. This was truly a formidable power; it could ruin all he had planned. Furthermore, to add insult to injury they were defeated! They, the bringers of the endless winter, they who brought entire kingdoms to their knees, they who strike with the power of the storm and the speed of the wind, defeated by the likes of these ponies. This insult could not go unpunished. With that, Noreaster stood up and looked at all his subjects.

“Heear me my subjectss, and mark me well. The Three Triiibess have won the battle but not the war. Ssearch high and low all over the world, we sshaall find a way to overcome thiss Flame of the Heart. Even if it takess ccenturiess, we will haave our revenge on the three triibesss and plunge the world into an eternal age of iccce and sssnow. Now GOO!” Noreaster commanded as the windigo legions scattered to the four winds to obey their king’s command.

As Cumulus, Nimbus, and Stratus started to leave a bolt of lightning struck in front of them.

“Not, you threee, I have a better way for you to redeem yourseelvess. You sshaall watch the tribess in sseccret, they are not to make a ssingle move without me knowing it or you will wiissh I had destroyed you!” Noreaster stated.

“Not if I have anything to say about it, you foul monster,” the mare whispered and quickly and stealthily left the cave.

She went over to the cliff side and leapt off, suddenly her cloak expanded and she flew up into the sky following the trail of the windigos hopping to stop or at least to delay their plans.

The three windigo spies did as their king commanded and watched as the three tribes banded together and traveled to their new home determined to treat it and each other with love and respect; peace and prosperity reigned as Equestria flourished. It was a nauseating sight to the windigos. Where was the hatred, where was the fear, all this…friendship was sickening. However, what was truly an infuriating sight was that every year on the day of the windigos defeat in the dead of night, Clover the Clever, Private Pansy, Smart Cookie, Commander Hurricane, Chancellor Puddinghead, Princess Platinum and the other ponies would go out into the middle of the kingdom and would once more create the Fire of Friendship. Not to mention they would make a complete racket singing those ridiculous songs. Furthermore, as per orders from their king, Stratus, Cumulus, and Nimbus would challenge the power of the fire to find a weakness of some kind only to be repelled every time. One night, the spies went to report to their king, after once again being repulsed by the Fire. The windigos flew to a frozen lake and landed near its snowy banks, they breathed on the icy surface. The ice glowed with an eerie light and Noreaster appeared in the reflection of the lake.

“My kiing Noreasster the flame sstill shiiness and grows brighter with every passing year,” Stratus said.

“Yess, all attempts at desstroying it have faailed. Its power cannot be beaten,” Cumulus said. Noreaster mulled over the news and smiled evilly as he thought of way to use the pony’s happiness against them.

“Thiss may woork to our advantage. Where there is happinesss there is also complacencccy. Listen to my instructionss carefully. Sow complacenccy into the mindss of the poniess after the New Year staartsss. Lull the foalss into a falssse sensse of ssecurity until the flame losssesss its importancce. When the time comesss, I will endow you with ssome of my power and then we will ssstrike down Equestria and there will be noting to sstand in my way!” Noreaster howled as he vanished from the ice surface.

The three spies eagerly went about their task, spreading complacency upon the wind little by little chipping away at the urgency to light the flame. Some ponies even began to question why they even needed to continue the ritual anyway, after all no more enmity existed between the tribes anymore and the windigos stopped their attacks, so what was was the point? Nevertheless, the leaders and their attendants still performed the ritual every year but as time passed, only a handful of ponies from each tribe took part in the spell. Soon the leaders of the three tribes and their attendants grew old and one by one began to die, as Clover the Clever breathed her last, breath the windigos rejoiced. For the hated ones were at last all dead and their successors were barely into marehood. Even if they were alicorns, the time had finally come.

Ancient Castle of the Royal Pony Sisters

In the halls of the castle, a young white alicorn with a flowing pink tail and mane with a sun cutie mark searched for her sister. They had just come from Clover the Clever’s funeral and her sister was taking it very hard and even the mare had to admit that it took everything she had not to lock herself in her room and cry her eyes out. As a servant dressed in medieval maid attire came by levitating the clothes she had just washed, she saw the princess and inclined her bonnet-covered head.

“My lady Celestia,” the servant said, making sure not to make eye contact with the princess as was proper. Celestia inclined her head inwardly hating her full title she missed being plain Tia, the filly that gossiped with the servants, related to her subjects, and knew how to have a good time. Now she had to be this proper and prim Princess Celestia.

“How now good servant, tell me hast thou seen my sister Princess Luna?” Celestia asked the servant.

“Prithee I did see her majesty in the garden. She looked very out of sorts, the death of Clover the Clever must still weigh on her,” The unicorn sighed.

“Thank you good madam,” Celestia said and trotted off towards the garden.

As soon as she was out of the sight of the servant, Celestia galloped into the directions of the royal gardens. When she arrived there, she saw a younger alicorn mare with a light blue coat and even lighter blue mane and tail. On her flank was a mark of the night sky. Princess Luna sat glumly by a statue of Clover the Clever in the snow. Alicorns did not feel the cold unless it was truly extreme or had a magical property about it. Celestia saw the puddle of frozen tears by her sister’s feet and looked on in sadness. Celestia hated to see her sister so sad, but what was she to do? Celestia thought and came up with the answer. As Princess Luna sulked by the statue, she felt a snowball hit her in the neck. She turned around looking for the assailant but saw no one and once more stared at the statue. Then another snowball hit her in the neck once more. Luna knew for sure that one was real and knew of only one who could sneak up on her.

“Sister reveal thyself, I know thee are there,” Luna said. Celestia stepped out from behind the statue of harmony levitating a snowball with her magic.

“We are not amused by thine actions sister get thee away from us and leave us to our sorrow,” Luna said. However, before she could turn around Celestia launched another snowball at her.

“Sister…thy actions are like that of a foal and such things should be behind us, leave me be or we shall be forced to retaliate,” Luna warned her sister.

Celestia flung another snowball at sister but Luna stopped it in midair and raised it above her horn and used her magic to make the snow falling from the air add itself to the size of the snowball.

“We warned thee,” Luna said launching the gigantic snowball at her sister watching as it covered Celestia in a powdery blanket.

Suddenly, a light burst forth and melted the snow. Celestia’s horn went out as she shook herself dry. Then with a mischievous smile, Celestia conjured animated snow ponies dressed in the sun guard armor made of ice. A small smile formed on Luna’s face as she too conjured animated snow ponies; except they were dressed in the attire of the moon guard. The armies clashed as Celestia and Luna threw snowballs at each other laughing and playing as they did as young fillies. When the armies were decimated and the princesses grew tired of their fight, they laid down in the snow laughing as if they did not have a care in the world. After the sisters stopped laughing, a silence beset them as they looked at the statues of the ponies that taught them to be rulers.

“They would not want us to be sad, my sister,” Celestia said as she leaned her head over to Luna.

“I know Tia, tis unfair that those we hath love doth slowly age and pass away, while we liveth on,” Luna said staring at the snowy sky.

“Sister, I confide in thee that I too feel the same way, but it is the duty of the living to live on for the dead,” Celestia said.

“But why sister? Why did destiny see fit to make us long lived but not the ones that came before us, what makes us so worthy?” Luna asked as she lay over on her side.

“I don’t know why little sister, because neither of us are worthy of our gifts. Nevertheless, for whatever the answer may be, I know that there is a reason. Our mentors are now at peace, sister. Now it is time to find ours and lead our people,” Celestia said as she got up.

Luna smiled thoughtfully and did the same then she leaned against her sister.

“I love thee Tia,” Luna said hugging her sister.

“And I love thee too,” Celestia said hugging her sister back.

The windigo spies watched this display from the top of the castle, their king watching the scene through their eyes.

“It iss time my ssubjectss, take my power!” Noreaster intoned.

Cumulus, Nimbus, and Stratus all felt an intense pain come over them. It was as if somepony was filling their veins with fire and tearing them apart at the same time. Suddenly, the pain stopped and in its place was a rush of power and ecstasy. Cumulus was the first to recover from the pain he looked in awe at his transformation; he was no longer composed of the wind but of dark black storm clouds. He looked at his associates to discover that they too had undergone a similar transformation but their hooves, mane, and eyes were now formed out of lightning in different colors. Nimbus was an emerald demonic green, while Stratus was an electrified cobalt blue. Cumulus looked at his hooves and saw they radiated with blood red lightning. The windigos looked at each with glee at the gift that their king gave them, they would not fail.

Suddenly, the winds in the garden grew stronger as the snowfall began to increase rapidly. Luna’s eyes snapped open as she felt a change in the air an evil feeling began to permeate the atmosphere of the garden. Luna looked at her sister and knew that she felt it too.

“Sister can thee feel the air?” Luna asked.

“Yes, for it feels cold and it chills me to the very bone,” Celestia said.

“Impossible…unless…what sorcery is this?” Luna asked.

“One that Clover the Clever and her master had hoped never to see again. Get thee behind me sister, when I say, I pray thee run towards the castle with haste!” Celestia commanded as her horn glowed with a golden yellow light.

“Nay sister, I will not leave thine side, I will stand by you,” Luna said as her horn glowed with a dark gray deep blue light. Celestia sighed but nodded and looked around the garden.

“Reveal thyselves windigos foul creatures of snow and hate!” Celestia demanded.

“Tia up there,” Luna said as she looked to the sky.

Celestia turned to the sky and stared in horror, these windigos were as black clouds with their eyes and mane radiating with lightning. They swirled together in a circle and sent a blizzard blast at the pony sisters. Before anypony could blink, Celestia erected a shield blocking the assault. Seeing that the shield was cracking, Luna added her own power to the shield sharing the burden with her sister until the storm cleared. When the assault finished the sisters lowered their shield and looked around them in shock. Every inch of the garden had been completely frozen over. Even where they stood had a layer of frost.

“Sister, to the skies! Let us take the battle to them,” Luna said as she spread her wings.

Celestia nodded and launched herself into the air, her sister following suit. Celestia gathered the power of the sun and combined it with her magic until she formed a miniature sun around her horn. She aimed and fired a blinding solar flare at the windigos. As the windigos writhed in agony over their burns, Luna’s horn lit up and stars began to form in front of her. Luna bucked and the stars charged at the windigos pelting them in a shower of meteors bathing the sky in bursts of light. As the light cleared, the princesses flew in closer to see if their enemy was gone. Suddenly, a mighty vortex of wind formed around them trapping them in a funnel of stormclouds generated by the windigos. Now that they had, the pony sisters in their grasp the windigos assaulted them with burning hail, blazing lightning, and winds so fast and cold that it cut like a sword. Celestia and Luna fired power blast and power blast at the spirits but the attacks had missed their marks. With their prey finally weak, the windigos sent a blast of freezing wind at the sisters knocking Celestia and Luna out of the sky to land on the garden ground. As the sisters looked up into the sky, the windigos descended upon them and covered the garden in darkness separating the two sisters from each other as a blizzard spiraled around them.


Celestia’s Journey

Celestia rose shakily to her hooves. Every part of her even parts she did not know that she had ached in excruciating agony.

As Celestia tried to flex her wings, a searing pain shot throughout her body, in shock, she put her full weight on her left back leg and her suffering intensified tenfold Celestia fell back into the snow letting out a cry of hurt. She then took a deep breath and remembered the survival skills that Commander Hurricane had taught her and her sister. Celestia calmed her body, mind, and spirit and tuned out the howling winds. She began to analysis her situation.

“Alright Tia your wings are broken and even if they were not they’d still be useless in this blizzard, your left back leg is broken but you can still walk with three. The best course of action right now is to get up, keep moving, and look for your sister,” Celestia said to herself.

Celestia once more got to her hooves careful not to put any weight on her broken leg or disturb her wings. As she looked around the inky darkness, her doubts seemed to be echoed all around her.

Your sister is dead.

You have failed your kingdom.

Not worthy

Sleeeeeeep and it will all be over.

Celestia did not know if that the windigos or her own mind playing tricks on her either way she would not let them stop her.

“No my sister lives I’d know it in my heart if she were dead I refuse to lie down and die!” Celestia proclaimed.
Celestia focused her magic reserves into her horn, sweat pouring from her pores until her horn began to flicker and small but bright light radiated the area around her. She took in a deep breath and began to call her sister.

“Luna, Luna, sister where arête thou?!” Celestia pleaded as she trudged through the snow and cold raging wind. Celestia was determined to find her sister even if she had to be the first alicorn to get frostbite. She tried to conjure the Fire of Friendship but to no avail. Without the light of the sun, Celestia felt so weak and empty. Finally, she collapsed from exhaustion into the snow, she just could not do it anymore her eyes becoming heavier and heavier.

“Luna, forgive me sister,” Celestia whispered as the light from her horn began to dwindle until it went out.

Luna’s Journey

In another part of the windigos weather sphere Princess Luna also struggled to her hooves everything seemed to hurt the pain was almost unbearable. Even though her legs were not broken, her wings were in tatters. She had a serious wound on her right side. Remember her survival training she used her magic reserves, formed some of the snow into a bandage, and placed it over the wound. She looked up at the darkness with fear. Many would think it silly that the Princess of the Night would be afraid of the dark but Luna had reason too. For every time that it was dark, they came to her. Creatures of darkness each with different colored eyes and forms came to her in her nightmares trying to get her to join them. However, she remembered her sister and the thought that she was looking for her snapped her out of her fear. She had already lost too many of the people that she loved to death; she would not lose her sister. She looked up into the sky and shouted.

“Cowards! Face us like a stallion thou foul wretches, I will not die!” Luna said. Concentrating her remaining magic, she caused her horn to light up and began her walk towards to try to find her sister.

“Tia, Tia, answer us sister!” Luna shouted.

“Lunaaaaaa,” A voice called out.

Luna’s blood froze as she recognized the voice. The Nightmare Forces they found her and sure enough, a mass of darkness began to form into a being with a smoky bird like form and red eyes.

“Join us Princess give us a vessel,” the monster said.

“No, never!” Luna shouted as she tried to blast the creature.

“Why deny what you are Queen of Darkness. Why protect those that revel in the day, practically worship your sister, shun the nigh, and scorn you. You are not loved we will love you,” The monster said.

“Thow lieth!” Luna shouted and tried again to blast the fiend.

Even though her magic was, nearly gone adrenaline and survival instincts called on what little magic Luna had left and fired weak power blast out of her horn. They did nothing to the creature before her, so she ran blasting at anything that seemed to move in the storm. When the adrenaline high faded, Luna collapsed on the ground. The monster smugly appeared before her and changed into one of the windigos it seemed to laugh evilly as it faded back into the storm. Tears of fury and grief fell from Luna’s eyes as realized that she was tricked into using up her remaining strength.

“Forgive me Tia because of me we will both die here. At least we will die together,” Luna said as her horn went out and she succumbed to the storm.

As the blizzard began to close in on the sisters to finish them, a voice spoke to them within their heads.

“Princess you must rise up for your kingdom and sister needs thee,” the voice said.

“Who are you?” Celestia asked as she not recognizing the mare’s voice.

“A friend,” the mare said.

“How do we find our sister?” Luna asked.

“I will show thee the way,” the mare spoke

Suddenly, a long spiral white horn penetrated the darkness radiating with bright light. Then snow began to fall from beyond the veil of darkness, it was light, gentle, and seemed to glow with the same light of the horn. The snow beat back the blizzard and canceled out the howling winds. Celestia and Luna opened their eyes and found themselves miraculously healed and their strength restored. They each got back onto their hooves marveling as the spheres of light floating down from the sky Luna saw the white horn and followed it. As Celestia marveled over the glowing snow, she heard somepony approach her from behind, she turned around and with great relief saw that it was her sister.

“Tia, Oh Tia!” Luna said as she galloped to her sister as tears began to fall from her eyes.

“Luna, I… I thought I’d lost thee!” Celestia said as she tearfully enveloped her sister in her wings.

“And I…thee,” Luna responded tearfully.

Then the blizzard picked back up the howling of the windigos piercing the silence of the moment. Luna looked at her sisters legs in shock.

“Tia!” Luna said as she saw ice enveloping her sister.

Celestia stared in shock as the saw the same happening to her sister. She tried to free them both but the windigos magic was too strong. The royal pony sisters looked at each other and embraced but as the ice was about to overtake them their eyes radiated with power and dark pink flames erupted out of them shaping itself into a heart. Its power shot forth causing the windigos to disperse and vanish along with the damage they had done to the garden. The sisters floated back to the ground and hugged each other thankful that the nightmare was over. Celestia looked over her sister’s shoulder and saw a mare in an Ursa Major fur cloak; even though they could not see, her face and body a long white spiral horn protruded from her head glowing with the same light of the snow that helped the sisters find each other. The royal sisters went over to the stranger.

“Pray thee stranger what is thy name, who do we thank for saving us?” Luna asked.

“My name is not important I barely use it anymore but you may call me the Wanderer,” the Wanderer said.

“Please, reveal to us who you are so that we may reward thou properly. If not for your spell me and my sister surely would have perished,” Celestia pleaded.

The Wanderer merely stared at the Fire of Friendship that burned above the castle.

“If you wish to thank me, never forget the power of the fire, always make sure that it is lit, and do not allow it to go out,” said he Wanderer.

"Also, remember these words and mark them well. The Bringer of Eternal Winter shall come and unless stopped he will plunge this world into its final days and usher in an age of ice and despair, unless stopped by the one who was created for evil but destined for good. For within her is the final element and with the hope of a nation she shall save this world."

As her words echoed throughout the garden the mare’s horn lit up and the snow enveloped her, swirling around her until she was gone. The royal princesses looked everywhere in the garden for her but never found her. However, they had both decided something at that very moment that as long as they ruled the Fires of Friendship would never again lose its importance and so came up with a plan to ensure just that.

Kingdom of the Windigos

Back in his kingdom the Noreaster seethed in anger as his brilliant plan was thwarted, he would teach those fool spies too fail him when they reformed, but it was not a total loss for he had discovered a weakness. Noreaster’s horn lit up as an ice sculpture of Luna began to form surrounded by the Nightmare Forces that stalked her dreams. As Noreaster pondered, a way to use this tidbit to his advantage the wail of his returning subjects broke him away from his thoughts. The Windigos flew into the throne room and presented five cleanly cut book pages and a journal with a black cover titled The Findings of Daedal to their king.

"So, that staaallion proved hiimseeelf ussefull after aaalll," Noreaster said as he conjured a breeze that carried the pages and journal close enough to his face so he could read what knowledge they held. As Norester read, the pages and the notes within the journal a cold sneer began to from on his face and he turned once more to the statue he made of Luna and the Nightmare Forces.

“Yess it iss only a matter of tiiime,” Noreaster said to himself.

Author's Note:

I hope that you enjoyed the first of this story and believe me things are going to get even more exciting.

The ambiance music was provided by:
deathaura40s.
thejonny7892·
ByCeletiasBeard
Gilvasunner