• Published 8th Oct 2013
  • 17,777 Views, 97 Comments

Spike's Trick or Treat - Crisis Novastar



A Nightmare Night treat for all you Spike fans.

  • ...
43
 97
 17,777
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 41 )

Great peace of work. Can't wait to see what happens in the "Sequel"?:rainbowderp: Or are you just saying "Squeal" for no reason? Anyways great job.:twilightsmile:

:pinkiehappy: Sequel :pinkiehappy: you better not be lying :twilightsmile: or ELSE :flutterrage:
but really cant wait to see it :twilightsmile:

I definitely liked this story. Are there going to be any side stories to this? Like how Flash, Trixie and Twilight's relationship works out? Or any other relationships you brought up?

3806188 there may be. Most will be one shot clop.

"Spike’s earning boy" ??

First: Congrats on the sequel!! If it turns out at least half as good as Spike's Trick or Treat, it's gonna be a huge success!!

Second: I wonder who else got down other than that barn party!! Basically everyone else is there, and I did see having Discord and Celestia dancing, but it showed that he slept with Fluttershy on Nightmare Night. So, what happened, he dumped Fluttershy for Celestia? And I do wonder also, since it showed Thunderlane is Rarity's fiance' now. Is it safe to say that Spike is gonna be the best man when that wedding happens? Definitely also seeing him and his wife Sweetie Belle being the wedding entertainment when that happens. Kind of a "closing the loop" thing. Everyone stays good friends w/o the strain of crushes, affairs, or unrequited affection, because each of the four have their special somepony as their own and no conflict.

Sequel???? squeal!!!!

I'm commenting before I've actually read anything, but I just want to say I really like that picture of the group! Do you have a link to the source?

>> Crisis Nova
That's ok, I was just wondering.
And I just finished the story- I love it!! One of my new favorites!

What is the name of the sequel and is it out yet:duck:

3904113 the name is Kririn hearth warming eve and it 50% done

LOVED THIS 5/5 panzers

:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart: could not stop reading i want to see the sequal.

This is quite the heart warming story, and if you now already on my watch list you are now.:twilightsmile:

4030501 but did you enjoy the story?

4035804 I know. Sadly some bitch took my wireless router so I can't get on the Internet with my desktop. But if you want to edit then pm you gmail.

You are a true Artist of words my friend. I hope I see more of Babs seed in the future because I've notice only you do an awesome job with her charter and also with the rest of the CMC. Hope to see what your working on your Biggest fun Neon Lights :pinkiehappy:

4071691 glad you enjoy the story. The squel is out you know.

4030879 yes I did actually and I have read about 5 more times

amazinggggggggg

My mind just wentkkkaaaboom

SUPREME!!! I LOVE IT!!! BEAUTIFUL!!! MY ULTIMATE RESPECTS!!! :pinkiehappy:

Great story. Need to touch up on your grammar though

4715212 I'm going to edit it. When I get the change.

BRING ME BACK GRANDCHILDREN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:flutterrage::flutterrage::twilightblush::twilightsmile:

Could use some polishing, but overall is very well written.

4858938 well thanks, tho the final chapter could use a make over.

THANK LORD THERE IS A SEQUEL WOOOOOOOOOOH I WOULD'V CRIED IF THERE WASN'T Anyway this is an outstanding story and there where a few grammatical errors that needed to be fixed.Also If ya read the story as someone that has never seen it and get so into it its like you didn't even write it will make you see how many errors there are and so on.Weird technique but efficient if you can do it well and all that.

4878084 I fixing the grammar errors now. Not sure if it's done well.

4878616 Ight well one thing is there are words that are misspelled,For example Their is spelled like there,Or they're is spelled like there and stuff like dat.I would help but i cant do so since school is back and stuff

Dragon Seed.

Dragon Seed.

WHO NAMED THE KIDS?!? WHO'S FUCKING IDEA WAS IT?!?

5413513 are you calling me a moron?

This had too many errors to count. And it gave me a headache. As for the story itself... Good job :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: :moustache: I give it a five outta five 'stache rating. The grammar and spelling and all that though? Definitely needs work. I liked the ending too.

Spike is a f*cking violent psychopath.

Lucky the zebra will live, but Spike made it perfectly clear that the Crusaders are his, and that he wasn’t going to share.

Yeah, charming. Why are we supposed to like this guy again?

There's still many, many mistakes. Things like "message" when you probably meant "massage" and "blesses" when the right word would've been "blessed".

5415290 what's the name of the sequl of this story?

Awww, how sweet. Big sequel hook at the end was obvious.
I do wonder how that family would be living forever though. I guess if they'd be happy if they always had each other.

Rumble, Snips, and Snails, each one holding a wedding ring. Rumble and Snips holding two rings while Snails held one

That adds up to five rings, which implies there are five brides. With two of the guys holding 2 of the rings, that four rings right there, and the last guy holding 1 we get a total of 5 rings.

8088862
They already made one, her name is bluebell and she' the exact opposite of him.

Login or register to comment