• Published 1st Mar 2012
  • 2,542 Views, 147 Comments

there goes ponyville..... - YOitzGEEZUS



if this is good plz comment so i know i shuld make moore

  • ...
5
 147
 2,542

Sexy time

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS FOR THE OLDER AUDIENCE: VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.






Let's do this.

Oh and did you know that the 2012 thing is a fake? this is a leap year! So there is no DOOMSDAY!
-----------------------------------------------

The bank robbers were secluded in the barn, the car was still hot, the night still young. The tension between the two were rapidly increasing.

The two lovers were entwined in sweat and ecstasy......

"Applebloom, you were so....great back there." he managed to say from the massive tongue wrestle.

"Well with your help o'course..." licking his cheek slowly "Anything for my Spikey-wikey...". The envigorating juices of their saliva fueled their need to get to the next level.

"Fuck Rarity, dis is da shit...."

"So, dragon boy....you want to get to the next level?" looking into his deep emerald eyes.

"could this be??"

"I-I-I'm not sure...like, what if we have a fucking dragon pony thing? I've never had-"

"you don't need to worry about to worry about anything!" licking her lips as she looked down under.

"Wait, hold the buck up....how the hell am I going to have sex with her if my dick is broken? *sigh*

"Oh yea, ur dick...." giving a sad face.

"Never have I wanted to bone a mare so badly...."

"wait, what about yor tail? isn't that the same thng?" looking a little confused, still laying on him.

Spike never thought of that, when he was a little baby he did that....but he didn't think he would get pleasure from it now.

"Eh, worth a shot,hit me" giving the signal.

"alright here goes nothing." putting her mouth at the stretched out tail.....

I don't think it will work, based on the fact that tails are meant for.....sweet baby Geezus of Canterlot...

She was licking the tail and swirling it top to bottom, she thought it would'nt excite him. OH-HO-HO how she was wrong.

She did this for about 2 minutes, he was hearing intense moans from the dragon. The apple bucker stopped and asked,

"Uh Spike? is there something wrong? If ya want-"

"WOOO! FOR THE SAKE OF MOLESTIA DON'T STOP!" sweat was dripping off of him.

"I didn't think you like this much!" Suprised and excited. "You can do me next....." giving him a sexual smile.
Looking back at the now throbbing tail.

"Yes Ma'am! But please don't stop!!"

"It feels like a sonic rainboom to the face while getting punched in the face by buck norris then jizzed on by the princess eating a pizza-a-uhhh.....

20 minutes pass.
---------------------------------------------------------

"Why aren't these two in my chambers yet?"

----------------------------------------------------------
"So how wus iet?"

"Amazing....." Spike was in a pool of sweat, twitching a bit.

"now my turn big boi!" with a smile looking at his tail once again.

"Wait, hold on.....Woa!" she pulled him of the seat and layed down while she waited for insertion.

"Come awn Spiek, what are ya waitin' fer? Season 3? Buck me hard!" Demandingly, her hoof pointed at the objective.

"OK-ok, I just want to let you know that before I put my tail inside you, I just want to let you know your the first-"

"Ugh! give me that!" grabbing the tail and forcing it in.

"WOW" both simutaniously were awed at this awesome feeling.



"This is ama-a-azing.." letting out a large moan.

"No, shit" he loved it just as much as her, but he knew..... he had to protect the bro-code, he needed to show less feeling.

"Ok-ok-ok, try pushing in and out, let's see what happens"

Spike pushed in his tail as hard as his tail let him. Applebloom's face was shocked at the ecstasy flowed through her body. The erotic feeling of the tiny bumps on his tail made Bloom' quiver in delight. Spike decided it was time to start the swayings.

*grunt* *pant* "yea!" *gasp*


"YEEEEEEEESSSS!!!!!"

"Don't ya dare stop" She said grunting between the pelvic thrusts from Spike.

"Why would I?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Meanwhile back at Manehattan......

"Sir, the Bass cannons are functioning properly......should we test the machine sir?"

The FBI chief puts on his aviators.

"Go ahead make my day." Smiling how how boss that sounded like.

"Yea, sure.....Ehm!.....POWER UP THE BASS CANNONZ!" He yelled at a royal guard.

"POWER UP THE BASS CANNONZ!" the first royal guard yelled, giving the signal to the guard that was functioning the machine.


The guard nodded as he turned a few switches and put the bass button on low. The machine roared with electronic, out of this world sounds as energetic bolts of elctricity lit up the barrel. The ground shook from the low bass that was being powered up.

"Cover your ears everypony.....Shit's going to get magical" Chief said as he signaled to shoot the building that was partially destroyed by yours truly...

"FIAR!"

"FIAR!"

........FIRE......

The ground shook, windows cracked, the sky turned a dark blue...... ponies were levitating off the ground, they were being tested for their salvation.

The air itself rippled as the intense bass dropped, the mechanical beats were devasting, ponies that hadn't covered their ears were either having a mental breakdown or their brain imploded...or both.

The chief was boomed off of his hooves as the beat hit him hard, sending him back 30 feet in the air and slamming down at the same rythm, others were grabbing objects for their life.

The machine withdrew more power from the sorroundings, lamps were shattered, roofs were torn right off as the awesome power wouldn't be contained.

Time slowed down.....

"Stop it! Stop it now!"

"Yes sir!"

And with a flip of a switch, the monster slept. The air had returned to normal, everything was back to the way it was. Hell, no it wasn't.

"Rookie, how many casualties?" he spoke into his walkie-talkie.

"I-I-I can't tell sir....Brains are splattered everywhere, B-b-bodies split apart, Oh Celestia wh-"

"Get a grip! How many?!" he demanded.

"I think one-hundred casualties sir." He replied with a grim voice.

"Well fuck.....
Alright! clean this place up and let's get this thing on a balloon!"

Suprised faces were everywhere.....

-------------------------------------------------
A FEW HOURS EARLIER.......

"TIA! It's a call from the FBI!" Luna trotted into her room, she was concentrating hard on a spell. The magical cloud that hovered above her showed the two lovers getting deeper in their hot, steamy erotica.

Interupted by her sister she snapped out of it. A bit pissed she answered back.

"What!? can't you see I', busy!?" I should really close my doors.

"They say there was a bank robbery in Ponyville a little earlier!" She did'nt have time to notice the porn that her sister was perving through.

She didn't seem suprised. "So what? I don't give two shits." Celestia chuckeled.This was compared as a flick to her nose, she had been through many other things that were much more grim then a puny bank robbery.

"But they said one of them was a dragon and another a little filly! And they also have.......GUNS..."

Celestia couldn't help but laugh.....

"Hahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!" Rolling on the floor, laughing hysterically.

"OH-HO-hoooooo.........*Sigh* that's a good one Luna.....For almost a second you made me thought I cared."

wiping a tear with a hoof.

"B-But guns...." a little scared now.

"Those things can't even give me a bruise Luna! They can handle it!" Looking back at her dirty video.

"But, we need to stop the robbers!"

"I'M THE FUCKIN PRINCESS! I know what's going on everywhere! I also know it's Spike and Applebloom as well!" chuckling a bit.

Seriously Luna? Are you forgetting I am the all powerful?

"So why don't you do anything about it?" Suprised that she didn't care.

"Cuz I like to see these two doing it!" Her pupils shrunk until they were the size of marbles, She used her magic to make a little cloud that showed the two robbing the bank.






"..........Your so bucking messed up sis." Disgusted and trotted out of her room.

"At least let them use the bass cannons!" Throwing the phone at her head.

"HEY! YOU WANT TO BE BANISHED FOR ANOTHER THOUSAND YEARS?!?"

"I FOUND A SPELL FOR THAT!" a happy tone replied.

Fuck, oh well.

She ordered her private guards to send the bass cannon, and focused back on her spell.







10 MINUTES LATER...

"Hello?" The chief said.

"..........The bass cannon has arrived."