• Published 1st Mar 2012
  • 2,543 Views, 147 Comments

there goes ponyville..... - YOitzGEEZUS



if this is good plz comment so i know i shuld make moore

  • ...
5
 147
 2,543

what happened after that

Before you read fixate your eyeballs on the chapter,
I want to thank I'mJustAnotherBrony and Streakthefox for
inspiring me to do this, this is for ya guys!
Swag!
enjoi!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the reptile finished his amazing dish, he threw the plate in the air and used his teleportation flames, turning the dish into ashes.(cuz,you know,washing dishes is for pussies) He swept up the remaining plate with a broom, dumped the ashes into the garbage, and put it in the closet then went to the main part of the library.

He approached the middle bookshelf, clicked a button on one of the shelves in which the button was concealed, and watched as the bookshelf turned to the right side to reveal a twin of very large speakers which he rigged the apple pod with a chord, and changed the song. This time, it was DUBSTEP. The reason why Spike liked this type of music reminded him of his parents, Geezus knows why......as the song began, he was getting ready to start his day on the Equenet, The possibilities..... he thought.

He clicked on the Equenet explorer icon and dragged the cursor into wubwoogle's search tab and was thinking what to type.

Then he remembered.....

HELL YEA! A KNEW EPISODE OF MY LITTLE HUMAN THIS WEDNESDAY! just gotta get on ponytube and.....

For the second time, he was scared shitless. He was focusing so hard on typing that he forgot the dubstep,"FIRE..." and a horde of mechanical sounds BOOMED from the speakers.Yet again he was forced into fetal position, covering his fins as he was down."MY BRAIN IS FULL OF FUUUUUUUUUUUCK!".

After a minute of INTENSE BASS, the dragon then realised the song then turned back to the robot's voice; that vaguely remembered him of the robots that were chasing him from his nightmare.......It was going into the next PHASE...

Oh crap.....must.......turn off the s-s-sound before next cannon fire!..Spike was crawling, covering his fins just in case he was too late, was reaching for the apple pod.


....................Time stopped......Spike was almost there.Everything was going slo-mo as he was reaching for the apple-pod. His mind was literally full of fuck, grabbed the apple pod, and ripped off the chord. Just in time, the song stopped at 1:55. Spike could'nt hear. He was in complete derp right now. "so I guess that's why the lyrics say that." he said,laying on the wooden floor, recovering from the song.

"maybe I'll turn off the sound for while"

The purple dragon slowly walked back the laptop that was already on screensaver which said: 20% cooler, and moved the mouse. He was already on the ponytube, all he had to do was start it.

TWENTY TWO MINUTES LATER....

"oh man, this.....is the greatest show like.....ever"

Spike had just finished watching "hearts and hands day". He was chuckling a bit.

"wow, those hobby crusaders are something, they were pretty eager to see their teacher and ann's brother together"

"Aliright, back to the internet!"

Right then, he burped a mesage.

"Man, i really freaking hate that, I'm going to talk to Celestia about that."

He then remembered last time he argued about something........
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.........mmmph!.........gasp!................."p-p-p-p-princess! I'm sorry! I did'nt mean to argue about who has the greatest plot in Equestria! I did'nt mean it! Honest!"

Spike was in Canterlot, hanging out with his old stallion bros. They were arguing about the best plot in all of Equestria.
"Quite, though i do conquer that Fleur de lis has a nice flank as well..." "Oh please.....have you even loooked at the moon goddesses'? it is most curved and absolutely astonishing!"said a white stallion with a curly blue mustache."oh pish posh!"
"nay!" "absolutely not!"

"stallions,please,we all know that Rarity from Ponyville has the greatest flank in Equestria!" Spike butted in saying. "Mmm quite.." I say!" "Indeed" "Good show!" Spike was pleased with his fellow bronies as they were agreeing.

Before he knew it, he was transported into celestia's dungeon.

"Annnnnnnnd?" celestia's pupils were extremely small, staring into Spike's soul with a wicked smile, also covering spike in her bodily umm... fluids.

Spike was in a dungeon, he was being tortured by the princess herself. This was two months ago.
He was gasping for air everytime Celestia would get off of his face( he was strapped to the floor) with her royal ass
and gave him a while to breathe. This has been going on for five hours.straight.

"Y-y-y-y-you have the uh.... greatest plot in all of Equestria?" Spike replied sheepishly.

"Annnnnnnnnnd?"

" Ummm....Rarity is a attention whore who is a ugly stuck up bitch?" The dragon was regretting these words.

"Mhhhhhhhhmmmmmmm...." At this point, celestia was staring at him, drenching spike with her spit.





"A-a-a-and, if I were a p-p-p-pony, I would buck you so hard.......Applejack would feel it?"

"I CAME!" Celestia shouted, as a milky substance sprayed the floor of the dungeon. "Thank you Spike, *panting* you may proceed with your day.....feel free to pass by anytime to tell me how......naughty I am...." celestia, now having a extremely estacic face, but still was looking at Spike in a seductively manner.

The dragon's mind was in complete confusion, fuck,despair,and embarrassment.

"Uhhhh...ok.....KTHANKSBAI!" Spike then rushed out of the dungeon and proceeded to get a ticket to Ponyville.He was looking wasted ( to get a hint of that, look at my profile picture) When he was inside the train, he was panting from running... he was so scared he couldn't even talk right.

"ticket please" the pony conductor had asked Spike. He didnt know what to say, "Excuse me sir, your ticket."

"......." the dragon wasn't talking, he was staring into space, fearing what has been done to him...

"Sir, your ticket..." the conductor asked once again....

"(sigh) Sir, if you don't have a ticke...."

"THE PRINCESS STUFFED HER ASS IN MY FACE!!"

All the passengers in the train looked at Spike.

the conductor gave him a "are you fucking kidding me face".

"I'm sorry but your making the ponies in the train nervous, I'm going to ask you to leave the train.."

"..................."

"FUS RO DAH!"

And Spike has been banned from the Pony Express train ever since.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


see what i did there?