• Published 1st Mar 2012
  • 2,543 Views, 147 Comments

there goes ponyville..... - YOitzGEEZUS



if this is good plz comment so i know i shuld make moore

  • ...
5
 147
 2,543

Tasted the Rainbow.

Spike here, keep on asking questions bros...I'm uhh busy right now. Just let the author do his thing and I'll be back to ask your questions.

-----------

The sun had shone through a small window in Twilight's bed. The dragon was still sleeping, the light violet covers were still moist from the recent activity that had been going on. Spike woke up from the sunlight that landed perfectly on his face. He put a pillow over his head to block the disturbing light.

His mind then started to work, The thoughts of last night, the hardcore sex, and Where was she right now. He used his claws to sit upright and checked the digital clock on the sidetable.

"eight o' clock" The clock read.

Spike almost snapped his neck as he looked for a sight of the Rainbow maned mare. no sight of her. The bedsheets still showed the glistening juiced that were excreted last night. Spike knew which one was his, the color of dragon's jizz is a pure white, but it has small gemstones inside it. Spike looked at other parts of the bed. There was another color in there, Spike looked closer at the stain. He took a big whiff.

"Skittles, how the hell does her juice taste like skittles? It smells good though." Spike inhaled the scent. Then he licked it, his mind flooded with flashbacks of last night. The different positions, the smell, the moist air, the look in eachothers eyes.

"Man, that sex was hardcore, nothing like with Blo- Oh Celestia, BLOOM! Ugh! I'm fucking stupid! I get a girlfriend for the first time in my life and I have sex with the next mare I see....Not sure if I'm a player, or a bad boyfriend."

Spike's train of thought stopped as his emerald eyes locked onto a letter that layed on the floor next to the bed. He picked it up and noticed it was Rainbow Dash's hoofwriting, messy and unaligned. The reptile rubbed his eyes to make his vision:

Spike...

Thanks for taking care of me for the past three days bro, your an awesome little dragon.

"Little?" Spike hated that word, he crumbled the note a bit, but let go of his anger and continued to read.

I want to tell something, don't tell anypony though ok? Nopony ever cared for me before Spike.....I was always alone. I never knew my dad and my mom abandoned me when I was a little foal. I was always by myself. Sure I had Pinks, Twi', Flutters, and the rest, but...You are the only one actually looked inside me, thank you Spike. I love you....

I got to head back to Canterlot now, I have the courage now to punch those stallions in the face, thanks to you. I'll be thinking about you.

Dashie~ <3

P.s. message me later, I also like the position we did last night.

The message ended with a picture which seemed to be hoof-written. It was a sketch of The mare and Spike.

"Dafuq?"

Spike was puzzled. She loves me? She draws? Since WHEN!?" I have a girlfriend for Celestia's sake! Slamming his face with his claw.

"But, she doesn't have to know about it....yea! I got it all figured out! I'll do Rainbow on weekends and Bloom during the week. I'm smart.." He patted his head.

Spike looked at the bed, messy, smelled of Rainbows and copper, and just plain wet almost 50% of the bed. Spike could see sweat shadows of his claws all over the place. Little strands of multicolored hair littered the pillows.

"I gotta clean this place up..." Spike took the covers, walked down the stairs and stepped into the kitchen. He opened the lid to the washing machine and placed the sweet smelling sheet inside.

"I'm definetly doing this again." He poured in the detergent and walked up to the laptop.He heard the humming of the washer as he turned on the laptop. The computer was still on the /r/ clop clop site.

".....*click*....."

"Where's the Rainbow Dash category?"

--------------------------------------


Celestia hasn't been seen out of her chambers for over a week now. Luna was getting scared.

Oh dear, what is my sister doing in her bedrom? Could it be that the Nightmare took over Tia's body! She is planning to kill me!? She then thought of something that horrified her.

What if she read.......Molestia! No....no that can't be possible. Everypony would have died of the exhaustion of....eww...
Luna shuddered at the thought.

She looked at a royal gaurd that was doing his lately patrol in the halls.

"ROYAL GUARD!" Using her royal Canterlot voice.

The guard jumped a bit, but he was trained not to show any weakness.

"Yes princess?!" He saluted with his right hoof.

"Gather up the guards, we are BARGING into my sisters' headquarters to see what is going on!" pointing to the door.

"*sigh* Shall I get the royal custodian?"

"Indeed."

30 minutes later....

100 of Celestia's ELITE guards are standing in front of the her room. They were recieving orders from Luna.


The custodian was there as well.


".....If any of you die a horrible death, you will always be remembered. NOW WHO IS READY?!"

All of the guards saluted in agreement.

"CHAAAAAAAAARGE!" Luna gave the signal. All of the ponies rushed to the door.

"For Equestriaaaaaaaa!!!!" A pegasus shouted.

"For Narnia!!!"

"For Sparta!!!"

"HOOOORAAAAA!!!"

The door slammed open. A large amount of humid air bursted out, smoke concealed the princess as she walked up to all the stunned ponies.

When the smoke cleared. A different type of princess appeared.

"Wha-whata-uh-WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU!?" Luna was disgusted.

*gasp!* *gasp!* *gasp!*

"Excuse me, royal custodian.....s'cuse me"

Princess Celestia's right hoof was extremely muscular, veins were seen pumping blood. Her mane was extremely messy,her eyes were bloodshot. It was astonishing to see her in this appearance. But she looked, sexy for some reason.

Many wingboners were seen in the group. Luna facehoofed herself.

"Sis! What has thou done for thy past week!" The moon princess replied.

Celestia just stared in one place.

"What were you DOING!"

"......Oh hey, I was um.....writing letters to other princesses across the land and whatnot." She lifted her muscular hoof and pointed to her desk.

"Alot of, sticky situations these, princesses are..."

"Oh um, Okay sis', I just wanted to know how your..." She took a closer look at her right hoof.
"Doing." She said disgustingly.

Most of the ponies in the crowd were salivating at this time. The custodian just went inside her royal quarters.

"Seriously ponies? She basically does this EVERY day! *sigh* nopony knows my pain.." The custodian walked into the humid room.

"Well, I see....Have a great morning Sis'." Luna walked away awkwardly.

"Eeyup..." Her eyes nervously shook left to right.

Celestia started to close the door.

"Wait! NO! Don't leave me-*Wham!*"

The custodian was never seen again.

---------------------------------------------------

30 MINUTES LATER..

Spike once again was sucked into the digital world of /r/ clopclop. This time, he specifically searched for Rainbow Dash. Not to clop to it, but to remember what he tapped. Once in while he would laugh, and sometimes he would look in awe.

"Wow, i did RD. I still can't believe it!" He said as he look at her flank which was flash at the screen. He could feel her soft flesh rubbing on his...

Spike threw up a letter.

"Ugh..." It took him a few seconds for the sickness to go away. He then grabbed the letter and read it.

Dear Spike,

Things have been a little crazy here in Canterlot. I don't even know where to start. Rainbow is gone! I tried to look everywhere. She disappeared when we were at the mall and...something bad happend. Then she flew away! I don't know where in Equestria she is. Spike, if you see her, please tell me, ok?

Other things are just plain wierd. Applejack is losing her accent, Big Mac is talking in full sentences, it's like Discord just took a massive crap on us! Sorry for my language Spike. I can't even think straight.

Well, have a great day Spike. I know i'm not.

Love, Twi'.

"Do my eyes decieve me?" Spike read the letter again.

Applejack without her accent!? Big Mac talking in sentences?!

"Ok now that's wierd, I wonder what they're doing right now." Spike wondered as he put down the letter and continued to search deeper into the website.

----------

Meanwhile at the Sweet Apple Acres residence...

Scoots and Sweetibelle had returned from their "Trips" and went to talk to Applebloom about her. The yellow mare had invited them in and talked about their journeys.

"......So yea Rainbow Dash was great! She like, totally owned Big mac in tongue wrestling. What about you Sweetiebelle?"

"Oh yea! Me and my parents visited the theme park "Dis'knee" land! It was boring though. Some stupid ponies in some little girly mascot costumes. They weren't even good! The rides were extremely boring...not really anything fun." She pouted.

"So what did you do Bloom'?" They both simutaniously asked.

"Oh, ah did uh, nuthin'." She smirked a bit as she twirled her hoof on the floor. Sweetie and Scoots always knew when she was lying. Her sister was the element of honesty, and one of the most worst liars in Equestria.

"Oh come on Applebloom, we all know your a horrible liar! Did something 'juicy' happen?" They both leaned in and gave her nudge nudge and a wink wink. The apple mare's cheeks were extremely red.

"Aw it ain't nothin ya hear?" She said defensively.

"Come on Bloom'! We won't tell anyone,Pinkie promise! Scootaloo proceeded to stick a hoof in her eye and stopped herself before doing so.

Scootaloo gasped.

"CUTIE MARK CRUSADERS PROMISE KEEPERS YAY!"

"*sigh* Fahn, but ya promise not to tell anypony?"

"Yea,yea get on with it." Sweetie Belle said.

"I made out with Spike ok?"

"........."

".........."

".........."

"Bloom's got a coltfriend!?"

"That is so cute!" Both made the "wub woo" face.

"Oh mai gawsh, like, how did it feel?!" "How did you take it?" "Omuhsoahfaa!"

"Girls! Quiet! Geesh, ya talk more than Pinkie!" She covered her ears.

They stopped.

"Now Imma tell ya h'wat....it felt awesome."

They proceeded to talk more on how they kissed, and how they fell in love and whatnot. Granny Smith heard them talking about Spike and how he was so cute, so she decided to trot into her room, thinking of giving the little foal a thing or two about boys.


"Hiya little foals! I herd ya talkin' bout them pretty boys out n' yonder! Why back in the summer of 192-"

"Granny, leave please." Applebloom and the rest of them pointed to the door.




"Oh,uh, ok thien....." She sadly walked out, closing the door.

"........"


"EEEEE!!!!"