• Published 1st Mar 2012
  • 2,542 Views, 147 Comments

there goes ponyville..... - YOitzGEEZUS



if this is good plz comment so i know i shuld make moore

  • ...
5
 147
 2,542

The Plan

This is gonna be so awesome!

Onward!

---------------------------------------------------------------------


Applebloom was looking at the sight that bestowed upon her....

"Uh, Spike are yew alriet?" Applebloom had never seen the dragon in a state like this.


"nah gurrl, I'm like totally fine n shit" Spike was leaning on the side of the door, with the weed hanging out of his mouth.
His voice was.......different.....

He let out a puff of smoke


"You sure, cuz ya look like you drank a bottle of Applejack daniels......" with a concerned look at her face. She was a few feet away from Spike but moved closer.

"It's aaallll gewd!" Spike replied with a layback voice.He raised his arms straight-up then flailed them forward to her.

"Ohkay, well uh, I was a'wonderin if ah could, you know, hang around with yew in the Library and stuff" She was kicking her front hoof, hoping that the dragon was getting what she was saying.

"Sure dude,like, come right'ien" Spike pointed inside. Looking at Bloom's plot sliding side to side as she went inside. Dat ass......

she noticed...

He closed the door and lead the way for Bloom, they sat on a nearby couch, they sat down. Both did'nt know what to say, they were akwardly looking at space.....

"Sooooo, ummmm....." Bloom was being was being impatient. Cum awn Spak, think! Ah want yew!

Spike was so caught up in the moment he did'nt know what to say.......

He blurted out

"hey 'Bloom, wanna try sum weed?"

"Hmm?" She died a little....

"You never herd of weed before?"

"Ah, uh, no, w-w-what is it?" she was confuzzled, what the hell is weed?

"It's this stuff that makes you feel SO, AWESOME!" He pressed his cheeks together, eyes sparkling. (kinda like Rainbow dash's face but more stoned)

She did'nt know what the big idea was about this weed...

"well, I can't explain it to you, but if wanna try it, your free to try some." Spike knew he was'nt gonna get laid, he messed up.

*sigh* "okay, gimme some" She was up for anything, she was just rejected, she wanted to delete the history of ever coming here.

"Here, suck on the tube,*handing her a roll...noticing she did'nt have claws, he offered some help* uhhh.... lemme help you....."


Spike puts the roll in her mouth, Applebloom was a little mischevious....."Spak, ah don't...."

"Stop talking and inhale!" The little dragon lit up the end. a little green flame was at the end, soon the embers were showing out of the burnt side. the yellow pony sucked in.

"* cough* *cough* ack!" Just as expected, she also did'nt like the first take in as well....

"just suck in for like three more times" she did so..

"this is nasty, why wuld ah...." It kicked in. Everything was wavy, her eyes widened, it was amazing.

"WOOOOOOOAAAAAAAA!" she was screaming for no reason. But to her, she was in a vortex with rainbows, wasted Spikes, and apples.

"Ya feel it brah?" Spike was eager for her reply.

Apparently, she was on the floor, hollering for a good twenty minutes.

after that, she changed......something about her, wasn't there.......

She got up and looked straight into the reptile's face....he knew something was up.

"Uh....'Bloom....you, uh ok?"

She looked into his reptilian, emerald green eyes oh so seductively, he moved in closer to Spike, now only centimeters away. He could feel her breath....."Spike......"

"Uh, yea?"



"..................

you want to rob a bank?" giving him a kiss on the cheek that lasted for twenty seconds....




HOOOOOLLLLLYYYYY GEEEEEEZAAAAAS!

"Hauhaoohayauhhh......" Spike was drooling. He was in his own world, he was sorrounded by Rarities, gems, and sex.

basically...this

"I'll take that as a yes" she had no accent, just a plain,sexy voice was left. (well, for Spike she did)

"Okay, first we need supplies, I know just where to get them."

She took some paper from a drawer next to the laptop.

"Um sure, what is it?" Spike just recovered from the kiss

"Guns.... She replied, as she was drawing a map of some sort.

"Guns? what the hell are those?" Spike was dumbfounded. "And why do you want to rob a bank?"

"I don't know, it always wanted it to be a thing I wanted to do. Anymore questions?"

" Where are these guns and what are they used for?"

"Spike, a hundred years ago, royal guards of celestia had guns, they had the guns usually to protect Celestia. But the princess didn't want to make more bullets because they cost alot of money; bullets are projectile that fly out of the machine when you pull a trigger and it shoots these bullets *holding up a box of ammunition* into a certain object or pony.so she told the guards to throw them all away because they had no use......seriously, who would try to mess with her?"

"So wait, how do you know about guns if you've never seen them?"

"Me and the girls found some about a month ago while looking for our stalker cutie marks......"

"Woa....that's cool"

"Let's go" Applebloom trotted out the door, Spike at her side.
It was about 3:00 in the after noon, the day slightly breezy. The trees in Sweet Apple Acres were swaying just a bit as they approached the farm.

Applebloom lead Spike deeper into the acres...

"*pant* *pant* Geez Bloom, you know it's hard to run high right?"

"Shutup, we're here"

Spike noticed it was the a clubhouse, he's never been or seen inside there before. He never really had time for anything. He was always sending messages for Twilight or Help Rarity with her business, he never had time to be a kid.....he was always like an adult.

"Why are we here?"

"are you mentally disabled Spike?, for the guns of course!"

"oh yea, right" the weed was having some effect on him.

"Come inside spike, don't be shy."

As they went up the ramp and into the clubhouse, he was thinking....hard.

Ohmygawdohmygawdohmygawd, I'm not ready, I'm not ready........is she gonna kill me?

"Here they are!"

With her teeth, she opened a box that said: CAUTION! DANGEROUS CARGO and looked inside....

"aren't they beautiful?" Four assault rifles that said Thompson were lined up to the right, followed by eight pistols which said: .44 Magnum "Magnum.....where have I seen that? *gasp* Twilight! she has a box that says that in one of her drawers! Where did she get this gun? That's why stallions kept frequently meeting her this month, she got a hold of one of those guns a-a-and stallions would pay her to shoot it or something! Seems legit I guess. She did'nt want me to shoot it cuz i'll shoot myself......smart Twilight....smart
-----------------------------------------------------------------
I know what your thinking and yes, yes it happens.