• Published 1st Mar 2012
  • 2,542 Views, 147 Comments

there goes ponyville..... - YOitzGEEZUS



if this is good plz comment so i know i shuld make moore

  • ...
5
 147
 2,542

LET'S DO THIS!

Aight back to the story

Remember: When you see the link, open it in another tab so you can get the rhythm. (it gets good in da middle)

Warning: Prepare your anus.

also I do know somethings are not true, relax, I know

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The yellow pony rolled the plan up,then took out two suits, from a secret closet hidden in the wall. He tossed Spike his suit.

"Alright Spike, grab two of each....." she said, tossing him the rifles,she attached her two Tommy's onto a special harness on her back, carefully putting in huge cartriges next to the assault rifles, it said 100,000 count.

It was already 8:00, She had a radio which was preset to a station which played a song that went with the mood at the time. Spike at the time didn'nt even know what time it was, when he was high, time went fast. He was dressing in style for the bank heist, wearing a blue suit, ski mask, and a picture of Rainbow dash to cover his face.

"Here, take this knife too, just in case." She hoofs him a very weird knife. (hoofs=hands)

confused, he said " Bloom' wadafuq is this?"

it's called a butterfly knife, I found it next to the box with the guns, only guards with magic could use them beacause other types of pony couldn't hold them, but you can. Try it out." She said as she was putting on a suit similaiar to Spike's, but more feminine. "I called it butterfly because the're are two handles, is very lightweight, and very manuverable, similair to a butterfly correct?"

He tried to open it, but that did't work. He then tried for five minutes just to open the damn thing, he fnally opened it. After at least five minutes he tried different stabbing moves, flipping out the knife in and out. He was extremely well with cutlery for such a small dragon who learned how to control it in at least 10 minutes, cutting himself a few times on the way.

"So Bloom', how do I look?" Holding some weed in one hnd.

"Like a'miilion bucks." the applebucker says as she leans over and gives him a playful kiss. He once again felt a tingling sensation across his cheeks. he put the RD picture and put it in one of his pockets.

"Alright, next we need something for a fast escape, I have just the thing at the barn, let's go get it." Her and Spike walk down the ramp then drift back into the forest of apple trees.....

----------------------------------

They walking for at least five minutes now, she was completely silent. So many thing were going were going through the dragon's brain. Spike couldn't help but ask Applebloom some things......

"Hey um, Applebloom, * puff* I want to ask you something...." he said, still playing with the knife in his hand.

"what is it?" seeming a little pissed, but calm.

"Um, uh why are kissing me all of a sudden?"

"Oh Celestia, Spike!" she starts to laugh out of nowhere.

"Why are you laughing?" he was done with a roll, throwing it on the ground and stompped on it. He gets a container from one of his pockets, then takes out another roll.

"Spike, your so bucking retarded! It's because I fucking love you!" still laughing, how did he not get the signs?

"uhh, sure whatever man." sucking in the fumes. He was suprised, but did'nt show it, the weed was calming his nerves.

"I have a question for you Spike, when we get back from the heist, in which I know it will be successful....you want to make out?" Looking at spike, raising one of her eyebrows.

"Sure" HOLY SHIT. IS SHE FOREAL??? OH GAWD, I WONDER WHAT THIS ONE TASTES LIKE.......

The walking continued for another five minutes, the tension between the two was unbearable, both wanted eachother bad, but they didn't how to how to show it.

"Here we are Spike." They appraoached sweet apple acre's barn. Sweet Celestia thank you...

"Aight" Geezus crust thank you...

"Open the doors."

He separated the doors and pulled them out. In the middle of the barn was an old, but a modern looking automobile.

"This is a prototype, if you would say so. An engine meant for speed, up to 861 ponypower, this motherbucker is faster than a train, and can shake the ground..........the perfect escape vehicle."

"Like......woa, man..."

Spike was in awe as he gazed upon the machine....The awesomeness that was in front of him. He has never seen a vehicle like this....It was beautiful. The black color, it's wheels, the upholstrey.

"So what do you think?" raising an eyebrow.

"Fucking beautiful..."

"Let's hop in" Taking Spike by his claw, approaching the vehicle, Spike placed the harness with the two assault rifles and his with dual pistols in the trunk and closed it.

The reptile sat in the driver's seat as Applebloom stayed in the passenger's.

"Okay, here's the basics to ride this thing, this wheel controls the will to turn left and right" pointing at the wheel in front of him.

"This here's the acceleration" She points under one of Spikes feet. "it controls the speed in the car, you need to press lighly with your foot to go slow, or... floor it to go sonic rainboom..."

"And the brake is over here" pointing next to the acceleration, " When we need to make a sharp turn, slowly press down, when we need to just stop just slam it down" (that part was extremely bad advice.)

Spike's brain was yet again full of fuck as he attempted to comprehend everything Bloom' was saying.

"Wait a second....." Why can't you drive this thing yourself? You know so much about it, why not?"

"Spike....." *she puts on a are you fucking kidding face* and lifts up her hooves....

"And i'm pretty sure I don't have a freaking horn on forehead now do I?"

"Ohhh....yea."

She proceeds to open a cartridge in front of her and fishes out a key. The mare in black tosses it to Spike.

"Put that motherbucker in that slot next the wheel"

he did so.

"Twist and hold for two seconds."

....As he was told

"LETS FUCKING DO THIS"

Spike slammed the acceleration, at first he was thinking this: Okay, I gotta go slow like Appleloom said... But when Bloom' said the magic words...... He was like: fuck that shit!. BRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!

Spike and Applebloom were blasted to the back of there seats......

both were shouting WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!! as the increased force on their bodies took effect.

"BLOOOM'!" Spike managed to yell

"What is it?" her lips were flapping every where......kinda like this

The speedometer said 150 mph. everything Spike saw was green and blurry. (Sweet Apple Acres is really big)

"ALL THE BLOOD TO MY FACE IS GONE! WHAT DOES IT MEEAAN?!?!" He yelled, laughing a bit. He was suprised they didn't crash yet.

"THEN SLOW THE FUCK DOWN!" She replied.

He let off some force on the pedal....they were going about 60 mph or so.

*pant* "Holy shit Spike!" She was catching her breath. "when I said "let's fucking do this" I didn't mean it seriously!" Her mane was all frizzed up, bloodshot eyes full of energy.

"Nah, it ain't your fault, it's the weed" being as crazy as he was, he takes out another roll of weed, puts it on fire, and lays it on the dashboard filling the car up with the smoke. Their heartbeats slowed down Applebloom relaxed her tense muscles, Spike was already relaxed since the beggining so he didn't give a buck. Everything was alright, so they thought.

"alright Spike, let's review the plan..." pulling out a paper.

He placed another stick in his mouth, "Yea, far out."
--------------------------------------
sorry guys, had a very bad headache, part 2 tmmrow...