• Published 7th Mar 2012
  • 788 Views, 9 Comments

The Stranded 6 - TheMightyEquestrian47



The Mane 6 get stranded when their cruise ship crashes.

  • ...
 9
 788

Chapter 3- Port Coltian

The Mane 6 all talk as the ride goes by, but the road to Port Coltian is long. On the way the view was beautiful, Twilight Sparkle stuck her head out and saw the bright green trees swaying in the breeze. Looking around outside was quiet a site to see. Pony carts were passing by delivering food to the market and the valley was covered in lush wet grass shining from the sun with a river crossing through the valley. "Hey Girls! Look at this!" exclaimed Twilight. The ponies poked their heads out of the window and were amazed at the beauty and serenity of around the dirt path. After taking a look at the sights, they soon saw a large blur in the distance and it was the town of Appleloosa.

The carriage went by the town at a fast pace and soon after the thing left visible was the large apple orchards. Passing through was a herd of buffalo that soon surrounded the carriage. The chieftain was beside them and gave them a small wink then proceeded onward through their proving trail. "Are we there yet?" says Pinkie Pie. "No Pinkie." giggled Twilight then she pulled out a map from Spikes back pocket. She showed the path they needed to go to get to the sea port of Port Coltian. From Ponyville the path lead right around Sweet Apple Acres and through a valley to Appleloosa. From Appleloosa it continued on and most of the map contained small houses around their path to their destination. Port Coltian was on the far North-Eastern part of the map, many miles north of Canterlot. Just when she was about to say what was coming up next, Pinkie Pie stuck her snout through the map ripping a large hole right in the middle. "Oh Pinkie!" laughed Twilight. The rest of the Mane 6 then took a nap for they still had a couple of hours till they got to the Port.

After taking a much needed nap, the ponies stuck out their heads from the windows and saw ahead a large vibrant blue and white sign saying "Port Coltian- The Seabreeze City". The carriage that the Mane 6 were riding in was not the only one of its kind going in and out of the Port. Carriages and carts of all sizes were leaving the city on a daily basis because of the busy ponies of trade. Entering the port, the streets were paved in cobblestone and everything about Port Coltian seemed as if it was the day it was built. Curious as to see what there was to do here, the Mane 6 looked around outside for buildings that seem of interest. If there was something this port was not short on was stores and house. Every corner you looked at had some type of shop on it. Not only was the port popular for its trading ports but for the beautiful scenery and it was a fantastic place for a vacation. Once the ponies were done looking around, they got ready to get out of the carriage.

"Ok everypony! This is where you get off, Port Coltian!" yelled the driver. As they stepped out of their carriage, they were greeted by the Mayor of Port Coltian. "Why hello! How are you ponies doing this fine day" says the Mayor in a english accent. Twilight stared at the mayor surprised to see her in a towel and sunglasses. "Is that what you wear everyday?" asks Twilight. The Mayor chuckled. "Oh! You thought this was my work attire? I just got back from the beach!" giggled the Mayor. Pinkie Pie pushed Twilight aside. "Beaches? I want to go on the Beach! Where is it?" said Pinkie Pie in excitement. "Haha! They are all around the port! Why do you think we have such a huge city? You think we just had it made so big just for trading? Haha no." said the Mayor stopping abruptly. "The city of Port Coltian is also one of the best vacation spots in Equestria!" says the Mayor in amusement. "While you're here be sure to check out the shore, it is most serene! Ta ta!" She then walked away back into City Hall.

The Mane 6 then got redirected to a hotel not far off shore. The hotel manager greeted them and said to them that they can stay overnight in the top suite obsolutely free. The manager then winked at Applejack and she blushed. Arriving in the room, Spike toppled down on the floor. "Ugh why did you make me carry these bags all the way upstairs wen there was a bellhop downstairs?" said Spike huffing. "Oh come on Spike, do you think I got these strong legs just from sitting around all day?" says Applejack. "Ok i guess". Spike then threw himself on the bed and says "Ah, finally we get to relax and enjoy ourselves". "Oh Spike! Would you be so kind to go downstairs and tell the manager it is too hot in here? My mane is starting to frizz out." says Rarity. Spike quickly jumped up and ran downstairs. Within a second he was back. "Oh yes thank you Spike!" says Rarity giving a smile. The Mane 6 then went out to eat and came back. The day had turned to night and the ponies were growing tired. After dinner, with the feeling of a full stomach and excitement for the next day, the Mane 6 fell sound asleep to the sound of the ocean.

Comments ( 2 )

Tracked. keep writing. :moustache:

329277
Thanks I will keep writing! :pinkiehappy: I'll get back to it when i'm done with my other fanfic "The Iron Horse".

Login or register to comment