• Published 7th Mar 2012
  • 788 Views, 9 Comments

The Stranded 6 - TheMightyEquestrian47



The Mane 6 get stranded when their cruise ship crashes.

  • ...
 9
 788

Chapter 1- A Great Morning

It was a beautiful, and sunny morning. It was the beginning of Summer and Twilight Sparkle was getting ready for the day. The door bell rang and Twilight Sparkle rose from bed. She tiptoed around Spike in order to keep him asleep and she went downstairs. Arriving at the front door, she opens it and sees Derpy. "Derpy? What are you doing here?" says Twilight. "I have some mail for you!" says Derpy in a cheery mood. She hands Twilight a letter and flys off into a building. "My bad!" says Derpy then flys away to continue her mail route. Twilight opens the letter and reads.
Dear Twilight Sparkle,

This is Princess Celestia. You have been a really busy pony recently haven't you? Well I talked with one of my colleagues and we both agreed to give you a nice little gift for all of the hard work that you and your friends have done for Equestria. I give you 7 tickets for you, spike and your friends to go to the city of Port Coltian and go on the newest cruise ship, The S.S. Seapony. Along with these tickets, I have spoken to the captain of the ship and he agreed to pay for all of your expenses while in Port Coltian and onboard. So hope you enjoy your trip and I expect to hear back from you soon!

Your teacher, Princess Celestia

Twilight Sparkle then looked inside the envelope and found the 7 tickets shiny and brand new. She ran upstairs and woke up Spike. "What do you want? I'm trying to sleep." said Spike in a drowsy voice. "Pack your bags, we are going on vacation!" said Twilight Sparkle in a gleaming smile. Spike jumped from his bed, quickly threw on a blue flower shirt and shades and says "Well what are we waiting for, lets go!". "Not so fast! We still need to pick up the others!". Then Spike let out a big sigh and walked with Twilight Sparkle as they went to go pick up their friends for their vacation.