• Published 2nd Sep 2013
  • 2,146 Views, 46 Comments

MLP Splinter Cell: Night Falls Before Sunrise.... (NightFall) - TheSpinterCell



For years, Sam Fisher's life has been put on the line numerous occasions. Where He would have to travel both in the dark and in the light. However, When an explosion confirms him M.I.A, His abilities are to be put to the test. SplinterCell: Nigh

  • ...
4
 46
 2,146

You're Going to talk, and talk fast. (UC)

"Now that I'm a millionaire, how about a raise?"
"25 cents and not a penny more,"
"Deal,"
(Hiatus is gone... so I guess I'd make it up next chapter...)
SPECAIL THANKS TO MYPERSONAL FRIEND:DrillMaxSaberToothTVFIM4


Sam pried his eyelids open. He could tell he was out of the fields, but into a more comfortable place.

He had a flushing feeling that someone was watching him, so hen he open his eyes. He found to big pools of blue, and another malicous yellow.

"What have I just woken up to?" Sam asked, to no one in genrale. {He shifted his brown eyes to his leg. He had a cast on his injured leg as well as a green sock on the other one. "Why am I wearing a green sock? I favorible don't like green Nike socks," He wispered, he noticed they weren't fitted on right since these were the socks he wore on that mission, so the heels stuck out a bit.


He noticed the yellow pegasaus who saved him from the feild as blushing mad but he didn't know why.

"Where am I? And stop gawking at me!" He said, feeling self-conscious. (Normally he isn't like that... hm...)


Sorry for the brief hiatus and shorter chapter. It will be redone and will be longer. This is so I can get on with something!


"To the magical world of Equstria!" The hybrid giggled, "However, we must introduce ourselfs? Isn't that right Flutters?" The hybrid picked up SO-CALLED-Flutters into his paw/claws and proceeded to pet her with his lion paw.

"Why am I here?"

"For purposes FLutters may not want to hear, Discord's the name. This is Fluttershy." He snapped and cotton puffed into Fluttershy's ear.


"I've send you here, and I want you to do me a favor," Discord said finally,

"No," Sam replied, bluntly. "Send me home."

"Oh cut the shit!" Discord spat, out of character of his usual personality. "I've been waiting four months for you to show up! Millions would die to be in your place!"

"Fine, send one of them. Send me home or I'll kill you," Sam said, calmly.

Discord gave a heft laugh. "With what? I've studied your kind for AGES and you think you'll kill me? I'm bullet proof!"

Sam snarled, He shifted his hooves carefully. "What are your demands?"

"I want you to permenatly disable Princess Celestia and Princess Luna... Also Princess Cadence... That's a nice plus."

"You want me to kill royalty?"

"Yep." Discord replied.

"Sorry, not going to do it. I don't negoitate with terrorists." Sam felt disgusted at Discord, why woul he want that was out of the quetion.

"That's what Terrorists mean..." Discord thought outloud, "BUT~ If you don't do it. I don't send you home!" Discord chuckeld,

Sam raised a hoof and threw it at Discord suddenling. But He didn't even flinch, Sam looked at him with eyes wider than dinnerplates.


"That's all you can throw? I felt Angel thow carrots at me harder!" Discord was bluffing, WHO AM I KIDDING?! THAT HURTS LIKE HELL!

"Regardless, I'll still not do anything."


"Sameul-"

"Sam." He corrected,

"Sam, You have three weeks before your M.I.A status turns into K.I.A. So I'd reconsicer." Discord gave a fake yawn.

"..."

Sam had not thought of this, he had to return to his daughter. To the the Third Echelon, to Earth.

"Fine, I'll do it. But no I'm not killing them!" Sam sighed, morally defeated.

"Good, Also, Daytime in Equestria lasts weeks on Earth. But not to worry. I'll stall some time there."

"How?" Sam was starting to get confused.

"The same way I brought you here, MAGIC!" Discor snapped his fingers and conjured up a glass of chocolate milk.

"Wait..." Discord stopped drinking suddenlingly, "You can't kill anyone during day. Thats just crazy."

"I'm not killing anyb-... Anybo-... I can't say it!"

"Anypony."

"I'm not killing anypony," Sam started to wipe his tounge with his hood, tht being a bad idea.

"You are, guards will stop you, but you can't kill anypony in that form. Its against the nature of Ponanity."

"What?"

"You will turn back into human form at night. So you can kill because Mankind kills ponies. It happened before when a Aiden Pearce I sent here for the same thing. But I made the mistake of leaving him human."

"Aiden Pearce? The Watch Dog character from that video game?"

"Amazing what Magic can do!" Discord smiled.


"Okay, your going to talk, and talk fast." The Slpinter Cell grimaced.

"About what?"

"Everything."

Author's Note:

THANK YOU FOR 50 LIKES!!!! Lets aim for 70-100!!!

*THis is the last time I let a personal firend write while I'm sick... d=*

(If anyone wants to make Sam Fisher (Pony or Human) in socks. OMG! That would be halarious and I would totally put it in this bloody story!!!)

(Besure to chek out my other rad story, "Yogcast Stories" If you are into Yogscast.

Thank you OnimotSVK For editing the story.

Comments ( 6 )

3230192
Indeed, 'MEH', but English isn't my first language...

3230363

:facehoof:
I see...

I should fix it by the end of this week, 'AGAIN ENGLIGH IS NOT MY FIRST LANQUAGE!'

I AM NOT DEAD,

I AM UTTERLY GOING TO SCHOOL TO HELP MY ENLISH SO YOU AMERICANOS CAN READ ME BETTER!

3675762 I'm posting it, I'm just celebrating Christmas.


The updated chapter shoujld be up by tomorrow aftrernoon.

I have no idea what happened in this chapter but what I did understand everyone is OOC.

Login or register to comment