• Published 2nd Sep 2013
  • 2,146 Views, 46 Comments

MLP Splinter Cell: Night Falls Before Sunrise.... (NightFall) - TheSpinterCell



For years, Sam Fisher's life has been put on the line numerous occasions. Where He would have to travel both in the dark and in the light. However, When an explosion confirms him M.I.A, His abilities are to be put to the test. SplinterCell: Nigh

  • ...
4
 46
 2,146

Calm Before the storm. (EDITED)

"Can you stop making me feel so old?"
"But you are old Sam Fisher...."


Spy 2 crouched behind a truck, she judged on how far she should throw the tiny microphone to have it land on him, somewhere around the neck or by the mouth should do it. Sure, It'll hurt, but only like a mosquito just bit him and drew some blood. She threw the device on him, seeing it landed on his cheek, the henchman slapped his face to get rid of the pest. But it served to only stab the needle deeper and make it stuck there with a hooked piece of barbed metal.
"OW! Motherfucking bugs all up on me, Nigga!" The man yipped like a dog, and SHE MEANS YIPPED!
Spy 2 felt she was overstaying her welcome and began to fall back before she gets caught, she scaled one of the shipping boxes and jumped backwards to a ladder that was leading up to a radio, laced with EMP triggers. Now it was time to detonate them... but first, she must wait for the 'go'.
Two hours later, and not a sign of the target.
"Where the fuck is that bitch-ass Nigga at? My legs are tired as a motherfucker," a voice called out in the chilled dark night. The moon has yet to enter it's waxing form. Leaving a 'black chalkboard' effect on the sky. The only light source came their truck's lights, and their flashlights. They seemed to be holding weapons... From the way they are holding their arms and the postion of their hands, anyone could make out Military 'Grade' assault weapons, 9mm pistols, and RPGs.
Another figure moved into the light. "He should be arriving soon," He stated. "No later than ten minutes."
"Really? And they get to be in a fuckin' car with heat while we stand out in the open waiting like dumb motherfuckers?" The man seems to be rural, like some of that farmer slang than the 'Street Slang'. Age seems like 26.... maybe more, ears can be delusional... but no matter. The spy has better things to worry about. Bigger fish to fry, Better targets to shoot in this case.

On the otherside of the building, a group was playing dominoes on the ground. Speaking in a foreign language... maybe Latin? Spanish? One of the Romanic Languages... He wasn't sure, but enough about language. He had to make sure NO-ONE saw him, or his squad. The Squad thing was a little difficult for him because 'SpyMaster' rarely speaks while on one of these manhunts. SpyMaster moved within the shadows, swift and silent. He rolled a container on the floor next to the beer cans with no lables,
"Hey! Nos messed utrem! Qui in inferno posuit concitant-down? Bitches vobis non melius effundetur pati!" A man with a cuba flag bandana picked it up and shook it, "Iuro, American cervisiam est wierd layout ... Forsitan suus novus Bud nemo nunciaverunt nobis de lumine?" He pulled the pin and instantly the compressed gas turned into smoke, filling the entire room with a thick, coughing substance that even a whiff made SpyMaster's head buzz with sleep, He instantly put on an O2 mask and left the room, going down the stairs, His head was still buzzing and it made SpyMaster sloppy coming down the stairs, almost falling off the railings.
SpyMaster left the warehouse and traveled over to the docks, his eyes and bones pleading him to rest, but to no avail. The SpyMaster didn't need rest, He was a Splinter Cell after all. So a whiff of grade 8 Knock-out gass would just make him a little sleepy, but what he just gave them was more than what he used during the Blacklist attacks... What he was using was like grade 14, and during his training. He was told to never breathe before and after smoking them like bees or you'll find yourself snoring like a bear... Or dead because of the thick clouds which you can't breathe trough...
For once in month's SpyMaster felt horrible, using smoke grenades and sleep gas were one thing, but actually clouding them with smoke they can't breathe, that was a war crime... It was Bio-Logical, and it was punished by dismissal to normal troops, but for a Splinter Cell? That's like training a dog for YEARS to distinguish from right to wrong, and they do wrong with no regrets. SpyMaster started to twist the vault on his O2 tank and began to travel back up the stairs to open up the windows. It will be degrading and humaliating for SpyMaster to be lectured about priotories, but he has sense of humanity after all.
He left the building and looked up to the sky to see a flash of light blinking twice, which signals that SpyMaster needs to get in position. He opened up his COMM link and pressed a finger to his ear, applying pressure on the Military BLU-Tooth.
"Three minutes and the target should arrive, common sense says that once they made the deal successfully, or not. The Target will leave after the exchange, either in a bodybag or in the same car he arrived in, filled with more holes to make Swiss Cheese jealous, or feeling quite alright with himself, either way, We must act now, and fast, 'SpyMaster'." The radio cackled with white noise, it was most likely feedback since these gangsters were smart enough to put EMPs all around the parking lot.
With haste, SpyMaster started sprinting towards a shipping crate and heaved himself up, He slid towards a briefcase with a stun gun, a stun stick, and tranqulizer rounds for his pistol, The target must be taken alive, which annoyed SpyMaster. He replaced his Sonar Goggles with Night Vision Goggles. He frowned, He always used his trusty Sonar, but for this. It will take more than signals to see becuase the Sonar will not work because of the EMPs... damn. If anytime it was going to be perfect, now is where his luck must apply. He needs it to happen.... He already fell for that wounded soldier two years ago, he doesn't need that to happen again.
SpyMaster's head stopped buzzing a long time ago, he guessed it shook off when he started taking off, He reached for his binoculars and planted them to his eyes. He heard the loud hum of the engine, until it stopped and turned into a soft purr. SpyMaster clicked on his microphone and spoke "Five seconds before you trigger our 'Lag Switch' I need to get closer,"
Spy 2 answered, "Whatever you say, Fisher."
"Fisher?" SpyMaster hissed, "Have you forgot never to say shit like that on the COMM? For all we know they could be taping us right now!"
"Five... Four...." Spy 2 started, ignoring him, "Three..."
SpyMaster leaped from the crate, landing on his legs, he rolled professionally to soften the force of the fall. He literally threw himself to the nearest box and rested, Feeling more tired than usual. Damn my old age... He realized the box he was hiding behind was moving, at a fast rate and nobody was paying any attention to it, they didn't see it even when it went right beside them, into their fields of vision.
"What the fuck?" He whispered, "I'm going to pretend I didn't see that..." He went to the next crate and slid his mask over his face as the lights went out.
He looked up and started firing his tranquilizer rounds, taking out the guards, and then using the stun gun to shock the target. He retracted the wires that came from the gun as he tied a black scarf over the target's eyes and cuffed him, he brought him to his feet and started rushing him to a jeep, "TARGET ACQUIRED! BRINGING HIM TO THE JEEP!!!" He yelled over the COMM.
He reached the jeep and stuffed the knocked out man in the back seat. He ran back to the docks to get the rest of his squad when he heard the beeping of a micro Napalm C4.
"SHIT!" SpyMaster screamed,
"SAM!"
"SPYMASTER!"
"FISHER!"
Time seemed to slow down before he felt his armor give way to the high explosive device, feeling his face heat up, he heard ringing in his ears before his insides shook, then his brain rattled in his skull.
BOOM
The sound already took place. Then and only then Sam Fisher's senses were useless. He blacked out.


Twilight was surrounded by stacks of books, mountains even! She had a smile that only a six year old filly would have at Six Tails when reading the "Big Bad Timberwolf" She was diving trough the pages, not caring about the papercuts she recieved. Se didn't care, she reached for one of the red books and started reading them, but they were in foreign language... She had read about the language, but never bothered to learn it because it was way too hard to read. But was easy to say because it was similar to her language.
BOOOOOOMMMM
That snapped Twilight from her blissful dream "What the hay was that?" She slipped on her bunny slippers and stepped outside, she didn't see anypony. Which was strange since the blast sounded very close, and she was sure it wasn't any thunder because the Weather Ponies don't make storms unless told otherwise. So what was that explosion?
The other ponies, were all complaining about waking up 4 A.M. in the morning, and came outside to find out what was all the commontion about, and sure enough. They were angry. Especially Rarity who was yelling into the sky about how that 'Dastardly Deed' disturbed her 'beauty sleep'.
She started walking towards the estimated center of the sound but saw nothing but blood... It was pony blood, but with no familiar scent... She will have to write to the princess about it tommorrow. For now. all she can do now is sleep and hope that she has the same dream with the books...

Author's Note:

Criticiziem is welcomed!

(Hasbro's production) Tom Clancy's SplinterCell:NightFall over PonyVille

*Forgive my spelling, English isn't my first language...