• Published 1st Aug 2013
  • 1,634 Views, 88 Comments

Wub Meh Hard - Doc Crowl



Searching for someplace to host her album release party, Vinyl Scratch drags Octavia to an abandoned psychiatric hospital. Rumored to once hold Nightmare Moon, it seems something dark has taken up residence... And it has no plans to let them go.

  • ...
2
 88
 1,634

Sequel!

Guys and gals, it's a day late. But I hope you can forgive me, and check out the brand new sequel to Wub Meh Hard. It's called "Night Terrors", and the only way I can compare it to the original story is to say it's going to be a lot more bloody.

Hope everyone had a safe Halloween! And that everyone ignores the fact that technically the story isn't approved as of yet!

Description:

In the aftermath of Wub Meh Hard, the Princesses of Equestria wake up to a burned down home and a mysterious message that begins a race against the clock to put the Nightmare to rest once and for all.

In the meantime, we learn of Octavia and Vinyl Scratch's fates on the night following their ordeal at the psychiatric hospital...

Comments ( 5 )

Eh heh, can't wait!

Wait, so Octavia learned of the Vinyl's possession during the ride home or when they got to Ponyville? I can't imagine she ran all the way back to town from that mountain, especially with a broken rib. That part would take some explaining.

I prefer creepy over gore, and this story definitely fell into that first category. The hanging doll was a nice touch, and I really liked the description of the asylum. After this, I listened to the fanfic reading on youtube and it gave me chills.

Not crazy on the name, though. Makes me think of something else, if you get my drift. I prefer "Beware the Red."

That scene where Octavia discovers the name on the plaque was the best part, real suspenseful.

6620485 ... so uh... When was there a dramatic reading made?

7009599 According to the video, January of last year. Here's the link: Wub Me Hard

Login or register to comment