• Published 19th Jan 2014
  • 6,106 Views, 51 Comments

Sonic and Shadow in Equestria 2 The Return of Mephiles The Dark - Will Atkinson



It's been two years since Sonic and Shadow have been to Equestria and now they are on their way back to see their new friends but an old enamy awaits their return

  • ...
29
 51
 6,106

Epilogue

Sonic and Shadow in Equestria 2 The Return Of Mephiles The Dark
By: Will Atkinson

Epilogue

The next day every pony was gathered in Canterlot Castle, with the princesses, Twilight and her friends on top of the alter.

"Welcome every pony, we are gathered here today to thank some special hedgehogs and a fox, for saving us from an evil hedgehog named Mephiles the dark," said Celestia.

Then Luna spoke up next.

"Yes and without there help we would have been under his control and Equestria would have been no more. So fillies and gentle colts it is with great pleasure that we introduce you all to the SONIC HEROES."

(Throne room theme from Star Wars starts to play)

As soon as Luna said that, the door of the palace opened at there stood Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, and Tails. As they started to walk down towards the princesses, and their friends every pony cheered and stomped their hooves. Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, and Tails waved at the ponies, shocked their hooves, and they even gave them autograph's until they were standing right at the princesses and their pony friends.

"Sonic, Shadow, Knuckles, and Tails, with your bravery, and your sacrifice for us we have peace and harmony again," said Celestia.

"Your welcome princess, we will do anything to help our new friends," said Sonic.

"That's right, we will never let anyone or any pony, hurt you or any pony else," said Shadow.

Knuckles and Tails nodded in agreement then Twilight brought in medals.

"These medals are a symbol of thanks for your all's help," said Twilight as she presented them their medals.

As Sonic and the others turned around to face the crowd of ponies Luna spoke up.

"Every pony the SONIC HEROES."

The crowd of ponies cheered and cheered then Sonic spoke up.

"Thank you all but their are two more that should be praised for their bravery as well."

Then he turned to where Nyx and Spike were sitting.

"Nyx and Spike could you come up here please?" Asked Sonic.

With those wards Nyx and Spike came up to Sonic and the others and then Sonic spoke again.

"Nyx and Spike with your help we were able to defeat the elements of insanity and Mephiles the dark, so it is with great honor that we the Sonic heroes make you two official members of the Sonic heroes with these medals that we made just for you two," said Sonic as he nodded to Tails he walked up to the two and was just about to present them with the medals when some of the ponies in the room stopped the coronation.

(Music ends)

"Hold on a minute, you guys are giving Nightmare Moon a medal?" Asked a red stallion with blue mane and tail.

"Yes we are, and her name is Nyx not Nightmare Moon," said Knuckles.

Just then a light blue peguses spoke up.

"Well she may be Nyx to you all but to us she's Nightmare Moon, and she will always be Nightmare Moon," she said.

"Hey now that little pony is not Nightmare moon," said a golden stallion.

"My husband is right, Nightmare moon wouldn't do what this little pony did for us and all of Equestria," said a purple mare with a tan mane and tail.

Just then all of the ponies were arguing. Some of them arguing that Nyx was Nightmare moon, and some of them arguing that Nyx was good and not Nightmare moon. It continued until Shadow broke it up.

"ALL RIGHT THAT'S ENOUGH!!!!" He shouted, that made every pony stop to look at him.

"You all that say Nyx is evil should be ashamed, it was not her fault that she did those things it was that bad pony who made her that way."

"Shadow is right, you should not blame this little filly for what she did," said Sonic.

Just then Celestia spoke up.

"I can't believe you ponies still don't trust Nyx, so I have to say the ponies that still think that Nyx should not be here leave now."

With that fifty ponies left the castle as for the rest they stayed.

"Now then Tails, if you please finish Nyx and Spikes coronation to the Sonic heroes," said Celestia.

"Yes your majesty," said Tails as he put the medals on Nyx and Spike.

"Fillies and genital colts, I give you the Sonic heroes," said Celestia, and every pony cheered as Sonic and the other put their hands and hooves together and shouted.

"SONIC HEROES!!!!"

(Sonic heroes starts to play)

(The end)

Author's Note:

well every pony I hope you liked this and stay tuned for Sonic and Shadow in Equestria 3 the search for the crystal heart.

Comments ( 16 )

what about your another two stories that are incomplete when you are going to make more chapters for them and shouldn't you make this as complete now

5187710 I have been busy my sister moved to a new house so I have been helping her and that is why I have not done my other stories yet

5188115 ok and are you going to work on your other stories that are incomplete soon

5188120 yes tomarrow I an going to finish the second chapter of momma's baby boy and then im going to work on the next chapter of a dream come true 2

Awwww yeah can't wait for part three.
This is going to be awesome!:rainbowkiss::pinkiehappy::ajsmug:
:twilightsmile::raritystarry::yay:

5204412 well im sorry but you will have to wait cause im working on my other stories but don't worry because some time in 2015 I will be doing part 3 of Sonic and Shadow in Equestria.

Oh well don't want you to rush anyways.
I respect your decision.:twilightsmile:

5208589 thank I appreciate that

i really do like this series because it brings things you woudnt expect, hahem super rainbow sonic hahem, and not only that but the sory line is great kepp up the great work:twilightsmile:

5186441 hey man could you make a pic of what Twilight and Mephiles The Dark would look like merged together plz?

6925578 I'll see what I can do.

Login or register to comment