• Published 25th Jul 2013
  • 29,546 Views, 7,122 Comments

Celestia Uses An Online Dating Website - RainbowBob



Trying to spice up Celestia's love life, Luna signs her up on a dating website. Now Celestia has to go on a series of dates with other immortals. This should end nicely.

  • ...
120
 7,122
 29,546

PreviousChapters Next
Guest Chapter: Writing Ponies Leads To Writing Gods (Razalon The Lizardman)

“Come on, sister!” Luna said from the computer chair. “Surely you haven’t given up on finding a date yet? We’ve only just scratched the surface of possible suitors for yourself.”

Celestia glared at her sister from the couch, a shot glass filled with the most expensive alcohol bits could buy held in her telekinesis. She took a sip before giving a reply.

“If what I’ve experienced so far was just the tip, then that’s all the more reason as to why we should just stop this charade and learn to enjoy our single, pathetic, immortal lives.” She took another sip and sighed. “And I’d be just fine with that. I hear divorce rates among divinity is on the rise nowadays anyway; no need to make myself a part of that.”

Luna leveled a stern glare at her sister. “You know what I think, sister? I think you expect too much from your dates.”

“And what do you mean by that?” Celestia asked, turning away to stare at the blank, blue wall of her sister’s room indifferently.

“What I mean is you expect each date to be absolute perfection incarnate, and are too quick to give up when their flaws shine through.” Luna increased the intensity of her stare at her sister’s backside. “If you could learn to accept their flaws and judge them as a whole, I’m positive you’d find someone whom you’d forever be happy with.”

Celestia considered this for a moment as she finished off her wine and set it down on the nearby nightstand.

“Alright,” she finally said, “I’ll give it another shot.”

“Hooray!” Luna shouted, clapping her fore hooves together. She then turned around in her seat and began searching. “Now, who shall the lucky devil be this time?”

Celestia stared in boredom up at the ceiling. “Hopefully someone that actually knows how to treat a lady.”


“Another drink Celessstia?” Apep asked the solar alicorn, using his tail to hold up the wine bottle for her.

Celestia blushed as she levitated her shot glass under it, allowing the snake deity to fill it. “Thanks Apep,” she said, a slight sparkle in her eyes.

“Ah, but what kind of date would I be if I wasssn’t mindful of your needsss?” The Egyptian God of Chaos winked at her, causing Celestia’s blush to deepen tenfold. “Ssspeaking of, I trust all isss to your sssatisssfaction?

Celestia looked around her and Apep, taking in the atmosphere, or rather, lack thereof, of their date’s location. Space. Specifically, right next to the sun which she controlled. The heat that emanated from it would’ve vaporized any being of a lesser stature than the two gods which currently dined within its reach. Apep had asked Celestia to choose the date’s location, so she’d chosen a place that was: isolated from civilization, comfortable for both of them, and hadn’t anything that was susceptible to damage.

All there was in the recesses of space surrounding the sun was one Egyptian God of Chaos, one Equestrian Sun Princess, and a table adorned with the most beautiful (and likely delicious) flowers Celestia had ever laid eyes on. If it wasn’t for the fact that Apep’s appearance was downright scary, Celestia would say Luna had found her the perfect suitor. However, she’d promised to accept such trivial flaws and look at Apep for the charming, attentive and, while creepy, clearly strong-willed and caring for others god that he was.

“Yes, Apep,” she replied dreamily, “I’m very sssatisssfied.”

Apep chuckled at Celestia’s poor imitation of his accent. “Then ssso am I,” he replied back.

“I must admit, though,” Celestia continued, taking a sip of her drink and relishing in its otherworldly flavor before continuing. “I had a plethora of doubts when I learned you were a God of Chaos, given my own experiences with them.”

“Ah yesss, Dissscord,” Apep hissed, an irritated expression adorning his serpentine face. “He alwaysss wasss jealousss of my sssuccesss with the ladiesss in Chaosss Universssity.” He chuckled again, lighter and more evilly. “I take it he’sss ssstill sssingle?”

“Indeed he is,” Celestia confirmed with a nod, taking another sip of her drink. “Perhaps he should set up his own notforeveralone.com profile and try to find a suitable match for himself?”

“That he should, Celessstia,” Apep replied, “that he should.”

The two sat in silence for a few minutes after that, just staring dreamily at each other, fully convinced they’d found their soulmate. Finally, Apep broke the silence.

“Celessstia?” he said, bringing his tail behind him.

Celestia arched an eyebrow in confusion before blushing more profusely than ever in realization of what Apep was about to do. “Y-y-yes?” she stuttered.

Apep began bringing his tail around again. “Will you-”

*grrrrrrgh*

“Damn you!” Apep shouted at his stomach in frustration before sighing and saying, “one moment pleassse while I quench my hunger.”

Apep then stretched his already enormous maw even bigger. And bigger. And bigger still until it was as big as the sun they sat next to, which he promptly swallowed whole in one fluid motion. He took a moment to let the megaton fiery ball’s burning taste settle in his mouth before using his inner jaw to push it down his throat. The skin along his body swelled to accommodate the massive fiery meal, and smoke appeared to leak from underneath Apep’s scales as the swallowed sun was extinguished by his digestive juices. Slowly but surely, Apep’s body shrunk back to normal size, the sun finally dead.

“Ah, that hit the ssspot,” he remarked, and brought out the ring from behind his back. “Celessstia, will you marry- WHAT IN MY NAME!?”

Apep stared horrified at the free-floating form of Princess Celestia, her eyes glazed over and body stiff as a board.

“Celessstia?”

“. . .”

“No.”

“. . .”

“No!”

“. . .”

Luna is a dead mare when I revive.

“NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!”

Author's Note:

For reference for who exactly Apep is in this guest chapter, please refer your attention to Fimfic Writes Ponies.

Guest chapter written by the too cool for school and undoubtedly awesome Razalon The Lizardman. Go check his stories out, such as Malefic Bonds if you enjoyed this chapter!

PreviousChapters Next