• Published 23rd Jul 2013
  • 363 Views, 2 Comments

Chaos Rising. - Totito30



[Sequel to "Exploration turns out to be longer than expected"] J´zar inexpectedly returns to Equestria and is promptly faced with yet another troubling quest.

  • ...
4
 2
 363

Epilogue.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once back on Earth, J´zar found Buer shortly after. The medic looked at him with surprise.

"I thought you would stay" he said, shaking hands with J´zar.

"I tried to look for you" J´zar explained "¿Where were you?"

"In the three weeks you were away, I made several tests on the inhabitants of that dimension" Buer avoided the question "And they are nothing like the ponies of Earth"

"¿What happened with Celestia?" J´zar asked, a little worried.

"Oh, nothing important, I jsut stitched her hoof back up. The suture points can be removed if everything goes well" Buer answered this time.

"Zephir will surely tell me many interesting things" J´zar affirmed with conviction "Speaking of which, ¿where is Zephir?"

"He was sleeping in some bushes waiting for his turn to leave the planet." Buer's face suddenly convulsed in terror "But he's always been a big...big...big sleeper" he managed to finish.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zephir rushed to the place where the portal had once been as soon as he woke up, his heart racing in fear.
But when he saw that the portal was no more, every fiber in his body accepted his fate. Just then he saw the six mares that had accompanied his Lord on his many quests.

They looked quite surprised and even scared of him still being here.

"The portal just closed" said the purple one with broken voice "And we don't know when or if it's ever going to open again..."

"Since it is my fate to stay here until the ned of my days, it is better for us to know each other" Zephir had inherited fatalism from his mentor, J´zar.

"¡You're the guy who was with Jazzie back in the camp!" a pink ponie recognised him. Zephir couldn't imagine how could anyone distinguish him, because he wore a mask.

"My name is Zephir" he said "Nice to meet you"

Zephir leaned over and kissed each of the mares once in both cheeks, and they reacted quite strangely to it. They started to nervously laugh and blush.

"¿What is it?" Zephir asked "That's the way we say hello to friends in my country".

Author's Note:

Done and gone!
Nobody to thank this time :applejackunsure:.

As always, leave your constructive criticism.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment