• Published 28th Jul 2013
  • 9,630 Views, 37 Comments

Sisterly Love - TheDudeAbides



Sonja needs to tame her loins after last night. Luckily, her sister has something for just the occasion.

  • ...
19
 37
 9,630
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

I see what you did there with that author's note.

Look who still lives. Nice to know that you're not dead in a ditch somewhere.


Oh and great chapter by-the-way!

3169815

Look who still lives. Nice to know that you're not dead in a ditch somewhere.

How fitting. :applejackunsure:

Oh and great chapter by-the-way!

Thank you :3

I'm going to the moon for this, but it looks like by the views and the likes that I won't be alone :ajsmug:

oh jesus that was beyond hot

I never really looked at those tumblrs until now.

Clop. Clop everywhere.

I'd actually like to see more about this one. It was surprisingly hot.

> it was just like a stealth mission in Metal Gear Stallion!
:facehoof:

>Sonja batted at the sensually imbued saliva in her mouth, washing it around every aspect of her mouth.
don't need to use "mouth" twice in the same sentence

>younger mare motioned the tip of her tongue around her sister's urethra before lightly sticking the precipice into the hole.
>into the hole
>her urethra
>despite not being able to penetrate her sister's cock
:raritydespair: jesus christ, ouch! Not sure why you put borderline sounding in here, but I think that deserves a trigger warning!

>Sonja knew that Malin was not one to take things slow when it came to sexual endeavors.
how does she know this?

>to eep in surprise
Eep is not a verb.

Thankfully, the anal was particularly enjoyable. And surprisingly, the cum inflation wasn't terribly off-putting either, even though that's a fetish I can't normally into.

This is one of my favorite stories ever now. I want a sequel. Or three sequels!

6484998 ... Three sequels ? Are you sure... No, not three...


INFINITY!!!!!!

still love coming back and reading this every so often. its a great lewd fic.

Login or register to comment