• Published 23rd Sep 2013
  • 13,441 Views, 283 Comments

My Little Slave: Submission is Magic - Draconian Soul



Twilight makes a sacrifice and becomes Sombra's slave to buy her friends some time to deal with Sombra once and for all. However, things start to become more serious, and it could potentially mean abandoning her friends.

  • ...
135
 283
 13,441
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 58 )

Heh... Sombra's certainly having some fun...

~Skeeter The Lurker

There's a code in that letter, isn't there?

Something gonna happen like I don't know

FORCE RAPE

I can feel it. Weird

Oh well good chapter

3485810

If u know what I mean




I'm sorry about this my perverted fucked up mind is coming out today

looooooove it

Wonder how long before Sombra rapes Twilight.

:D YAY!!!!! I was looking forward to this!!! Can't wait to see how this turns out!

You know, I was thinking about this story when you updated it.

This is starting to get interesting :pinkiehappy:

3A

3485897 Same here!

3486153 Now if only I was smart enough to figure it out...

3485934 Probably forever.

3486153
And Sombra knows it...

Not that it would be particularly entertaining to read a crueler version, but Sombra and Twilight act like this is particularly humiliating or demoralizing when I'm having trouble seeing it as such. She's done, what, a day of embarrassing things tamer than what most teenagers do when dared, and endured insults and some sexual harassment from a guy whose opinion she doesn't value at all. I'm pretty sure I've heard of worse from college hazing stories.

And what was the whole thing about him trying to goad her into attack him. That makes no sense. If he wanted to overpower/kill her, it makes no difference whatsoever whether she struck first in anger; it's not like she'd be alive to dispute him lying about it afterwards (conversely, no one would believe him even if it WAS her fault). If he wanted a physical confrontation he would be better off striking first.

The whole plan hinging on the guy trying to demoralize you ALLOWING YOU LETTERS TO YOUR FRIENDS is also more than a little unbelievable.

more updates....MOREEEEE


pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/vulture/2013/03/21/21-cumberbatch-gif-6.o.jpg/a_560x0.jpg


*Also it would be nice if we got some intercourse soon BUT DONT MAKE IT like
where she hates it when it first starts and then she loves it like 2 minutes later make it like so they do it every night and she gets more and more attached.

3486381
Sombra's arrogant. He thinks he can't lose no matter what she does.

cant wait too see what sombra make her do in the next chapter....

3485820

Yes and no. She told them last chapter that she'll change the text with some magic right before sending it, so her friends will get a completely different letter.

Pretty good keep up with the updates

I say the latter is clean. She probably will send some clean and some containing critical informations, just as the situation, i.e. Sombra's mood, stands.

Can't someone give this author a TARDIS so he can write it all down and then travel back to reveal everything?

Yay! You updated! Awesome job! :twilightsmile:

You know, reading through this carefully. I have a feeling there might be two endings...
I don't know how this would turn out, but I look forward to reading more chapters later. :twilightsmile:

Everyone wants to read the clop but I just want to see Sombra written better than the Crystal Empire.

Hm, I wonder what I'd rather like to read in this fic - a rape story where Twi breaks under Sombra's will and cruel deeds and becomes his sex slave for real or a kind of funny+romantic story where Sombra slowly changes under Twi's constant nagging and withstanding of his will and becomes a better pony who doesn't want to fuck a slave but woe a pony who had enslaved his heart. Hmmmm... :applejackunsure:

3498811 Instead of or... why not AND?:trixieshiftright:

3509541

Cause if twilight breaks and becomes a souless sextoy for Sombra's desires, how could she changes his attitude/worldview/parts of his characterisation when with her giving in to his will, he had been proven right with his way of thinking?

3510429 Well, she could change him a little, then become a sextoy, but not an abused one. Maybe like... friends with benefits or something?

EDIT: I'm honestly hoping you aren't taking my thought seriously. :P I'm just being dumb.

3498811

I pick the latter....For realsies

when is this going to be updated? its something i havent seen before and im curious as to how this ends

i hope the next chapter comes soon.:twilightblush:

no updates to strong:facehoof:

3840638 The Struggle to Update is real!... Other me

Please update.

Can we has more sombra sexy time ? :twilightsheepish:

3498811

One Sounds like a shitty Beauty and the Beast Rip off while the other sounds like what Beauty and the Beast woulda been if Disney had a pair.

I DEMAND MORE...seriously I want to see Sombra break her *dark grin*

On a scale from 1 to Elvis how dead is this story?

Five months and still no update. Yeah, this story is dead and abandoned.

Oh my gosh, please update :fluttercry:

whens the next chapter :raritydespair::raritydespair::raritycry:

I just can't help but giggle at twilights distress:rainbowlaugh:!

keep up the good work

4117277 Rock and Roll

F:yay:ck the system.

PLZ PLZ PLZ UPDATE THIS I HAVE HAD IT FAVED FOR MONTHS NOW!

:moustache:

Dead Fic. It has been abandon.

4117277 Deader than Abraham Lincoln.

So strong, Twilight. Much impressed.

Wow, a most excellent update,

Login or register to comment