• Published 19th Feb 2012
  • 3,289 Views, 48 Comments

My Little Marik- Villainy is Magic - Otaku1995exe



After many failed attempts to defeat his mortal nemesis the Pharaoh(AKA Yugi Moto) Marik along with

  • ...
4
 48
 3,289

Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Marik pondered for a moment upon seeing Shadi. Hm, I think I’ve seen him before. Is he that guy who said brains? No, he’s too tall. WAIT A MOMENT! Marik finally realized he was the “ghost” from his backstory years ago.

“HEY, I FRIGGING KNOW YOU! You’re the guy who warned me not to disobey my father even though I had already did it by the time you warned me! My father could of lived if you had warned sooner!” Marik said upon seeing Shadi.

Shadi was unfazed at Marik’s outburst. “Yes, I remember you, sad thing I could do nothing.” Shadi replied.

“But you could've warned me ahead of time! I demand an explanation!”

“As I said before, I am a dick. Besides, wasn’t your papa a crazy prick? ”

“Eh, good point, he always did whip me.”

Twilight realized that Marik knew the stallion in front of her door. She thought that if he came from Marik’s world then wouldn’t there have been a third pony falling down as well. But then again, questions about that could wait.

“Uh, do you fellas know h’m?” Applejack asked Bakura.

“Well I’ve never really met the wanker before, but we all know that he’s one of the most bloody offensive stereotypes our show has.” Bakura replied.

Pinkie had noticed Shadi, and took no second for her to be even more excited.

“O o o, Shadi! I didn’t know another cast was here. Oo! Are the rest of the cast here too! I want to hear Tristan’s voice go “My voice gives me super strength” and Joey going “Nyeh” oo oo and Kaiba going “Screw the rules I have money” and and and also the hair guy going “Attention duelists my hair is now a mane”. and also-” Pinkie rambled on until interrupted by Shadi.

“Sorry to burst your crazy fantasy but no time for festivity pink one. I am here to warn you of a great disaster coming.” Shadi said.

“Disaster!? What’s going to happen?” Twilight said remembering the time she went to the past to warn herself not to worry. Sure she had overreacted that time, but this colt seemed to know what he was talking about.

“Yes, the barrier between the worlds of Canon and Fanon! If things are not fixed, it’ll be the cancellation of Megaman Legends 3 all over again. Many fans will riot like apes in movie.” Shadi explained.

Everypony was baffled by what he said. “Um, what the hay are you talking about?” Rainbow replied.

“I am confused by this too, I believe some explanation of this concept is required.” Bakura said.

“You see, a long time ago, after Lord of the Rings became one of the most popular movie before Harry Potter, many fans thought to expand upon its universe. So, by using a wonderful thing called Fanfiction.net-”

“WOAH WOAH, WAIT A FRIGGIN’ SECOND!” yelled Marik. “IS THAT THE WEBSITE THAT MADE ME INTO A GAY PHARAOH?”

Shadi cleared his throat. “Short answer... no. Long answer... yes, but only by the rabid teenage girls who love making pairing of unrelated characters.”

At this point, the fourth wall was not only broken but crushed into pieces so small that they couldn’t even be detected with a particle accelerator. But enough about a wall already broken many times.

“But you see,” Shadi continued, “many writers had what you call, “dirty minds”, and created perverted dimensions that could anger a whole Star Trek convention.”

“So, what happened? I mean, I’m sure a little dirt wouldn’t cause that much harm.” Fluttershy asked.

“I am not speaking of that kind of ‘dirty’.” Shadi replied. The mares then realized what he was actually talking about by the word “dirty”. Eww, thought Rainbow Dash.

“After many hate mail and flaming, they decided to separate their worlds apart from the original world known as Canon, while the separated worlds became known as Fanon.”

Marik and Bakura seemed to understand the concept. The Mane 6, excluding our already wall breaking Pinkie, couldn’t even comprehend what Shadi said. Shadi noticed the confusion the mares had.

“To put it simply, alternate dimensions.” Shadi explained.

“Ahhhhhhhhhh.” The mares said in unison.

“But many have tried to break this barrier, hoping to make their world a part of Canon. An organization known as Hasbro came very close to breaking the barrier separating the two worlds. When Hasbro realized the danger it brought, Hasbro tried to cover it up like child hiding horrible report card.”

“Why would they do that? I mean, what was the entire point in hiding it?” Rarity asked.

“You see, when too much Fanon becomes Canon, the barrier between the two will break, transmogrifying all Fanon into Canon. Soon everything in existence will cease to make sense. And since this world has the most Fanfiction, the world will enter into a realm where time and space have no meaning.”

The mares were now horrified by this thought; this was worse than eternal night! Twilight could not allow this to happen; now she had an actual reason to overreact.

“And because you two, part of fanon from another world, the pace of the breaking is now 3 times the-”

“Wait, didn’t you bloody enter here too? Wouldn’t that mean it’s 4 times now?” Bakura asked.

“. . . I am a ghost!” Shadi replied.

“NO NO NO, not this time! You already used that excuse when you warned me!” Marik yelled.

“Must I say again, I am a dick. Well, off to watch Borat. Good luck with fangirls.” Shadi said beginning to disappear.”

“WAIT?! You didn’t bloody tell us how to fix this, DON’T LEAVE ME WITH THE BLOODY FANGIRLS!” Bakura said in rage.

But it was too late as Shadi already gone the time Bakura finished his sentence. Marik, Bakura, the Mane 6, and the rest of the fangirls took a moment of silence. Eventually the fangirls went back to trying to rip apart Bakura’s clothes.

“Spike! I need you to send a letter to Princess Celestia about this! She might know what to do.” Twilight said, ignoring Bakura’s torture.

“Yes Ma'am.” Spike said cheerfully. After writing the message, Spike breathed his fire on it, sending it to Canterlot Castle.


MEANWHILE AT CANTERLOT CASTLE WHICH IS IN NO WAY A TOOLSHED *bad poker face*.

Princess Luna had asked her guards to bring her the elements hours ago. They had a spare key to the vault in case Celestia was absent.

When one of the guards appeared, Luna was the first to speak. “WHERE THOU ARE THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY LION?” Luna spoke in her Royal Canterlot voice.

“THE ELEMENTS HAVE DISAPPEARED, AGAIN MY LADY.” Lion replied in his own Canterlot voice.

“AGAIN? WE REALLY OUGHT TO GUARD IT BETTER. COME LION, LET US INFORM TWILIGHT AND HER FRIENDS.”

As Luna finished her sentence, the message Spike sent earlier arrived. Luna read the letter explaining the current situation.

This is not good, Luna thought.


MEANWHILST, IN MARIK’S TOOLSHED (AKA HIS MIND)

“So what the EFF are these? I doubt they can be used for murder.” Melvin said.

“THESE ARE THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY! THEY ARE MY ONE TRUE WEAKNESS. WITH THE ELEMENTS AWAY FROM ITS BEARERS I AM INVINCIBLE!” Nightmare Moon said.

“That’s kind of EFFed up. How could you possibly lose to jewelry? But right now Maleficent what about our plan?”

Melvin had told Moon about the barrier between fanon and canon. At first she was uninterested, that was until she heard about alternate worlds, worlds where she was victorious and the night was her’s forever.

Melvin told Moon how to allow only fanfiction of her winning. And he had formulated a plan to have it happen.

“YES, YOUR PLAN, IF THIS WORK, I WILL ALLOW YOU YOUR OWN BODY. I GET EQUESTRIA, AND YOU YOUR OWN BODY TO MURDER ALL YOU LIKE.”

This could work for Melvin, after all, he’d get all the hugs he wanted.

To be nerve-wracking-ly continued!

Comments ( 14 )

first and as a fan of yugioh abridged i love this:rainbowlaugh:

ah yes i remember when capcom can- KILL ALL AT CAPCOM FOR THE CANCELLATION....ahem... yes i remember that.

"WITH THE ELEMENTS AWAY FROM ITS BARRIERS I AM INVINCIBLE!”
I think you mean 'bearers'.

Otherwise, I find this to be most amusing. :twilightsmile:

Dan here. I want editor credits to buy virtual hats.

440066 Oh hey Dan! Yup, this guys my editor. Thank him for making my story look interesting.

"I am a ghost. Bye-bye."
Heh.
Fanon breaches Canon?
...oh dear.:unsuresweetie:

Competition Time! I'll be posting my own YGO:TAS fanfic crossover soon. Mine won't be as funny but it will definitely be longer and there will be a plot but since when did we have to follow the plot at all? I'm going to like and favourite this because I must support all fans of abridged series. Marik and Bakura won't be main characters (regardless of Bakura's contract with me), that plus Kaiba is shipped with Trixie. Why am I posting info like this here? Because you're currently on hiatus and shut up.

This fanfiction is quite good. Also FYI, you didn't refer to Yu-Gi-Oh GX Abridge for the toolshed joke. Shadyvox and xthedarkone deserve some credit! How can you afford the watermelons? Those things are expensive!

679365

It was my idea and I'm so very sorry.

826244 You don't have to be sorry! Just add in the fact that you used that specific quote from YGX:TAS. Hug?

440867Oh bollocks this is too funny:rainbowlaugh:. I cant wait for the next chapter

Lion was another Fallout Equestria reference.

Comment posted by Dawn Flower deleted Nov 11th, 2013

*hypnotizing voice* You will finish this. You will finish this. You will finish this.
Bakura: Can I have my cameo now?
Get out of here Bakura!
Mokuba: What about my cameo?
Shut up Mokuba!

Really a shame that this didn't continue.
Its pretty hilarious and would have love to see how Spike, Luna and Nightmare Moon handle in this.

Login or register to comment