• Published 19th Feb 2012
  • 3,289 Views, 48 Comments

My Little Marik- Villainy is Magic - Otaku1995exe



After many failed attempts to defeat his mortal nemesis the Pharaoh(AKA Yugi Moto) Marik along with

  • ...
4
 48
 3,289

Chapter 1

MLP is owned by Hasbro and Lauren Faust. Yu-Gi-Oh! is owned by Kazuki Takahashi and Yu-Gi-Oh! Abridged is owned by LittleKuriboh, please watch Yugioh Abridged if you are confused. This is my first Fanfic, and therefore not the best, but can revise if needed. Any advice would be nice, though you are not required to give any. Thank you for spending time on my fanfic.

Chapter 1

Here they were, standing in front of KaibaCorp Headquarters. You all might be confused as to how Marik and Bakura sneaking into this heavily guarded facility would allow them to defeat Marik’s greatest enemy, Yugi Moto.

“This plan is going to frigging work; once we trap the Pharaoh, we will beat him in a children’s card game and have him live out his life forever in that virtual world he was stuck in back at the near end of season one, IT’LL BE BRILLIANT.” Marik said in his usual childish voice. What the bloody hell were we into now? Bakura thought.

Marik had thought of a way to defeat his mortal nemesis Yugi Moto, only, as always, Marik’s plan was idiotic and full of logical flaws, as with all other attempts. Marik’s idea was generally this, first, kidnap Yugi’s grandpa, second, knock Yugi out cold when he hears that he’s at KaibaCorp, three, trap him in the virtual world and beat him in Duel Monsters, and finally, trap Yugi inside the virtual world forever to listen to Caramelldansen for the rest of his life. But nevertheless, Bakura could see holes in his plot already.

“HOW THE BLOODY HELL WILL WE GET AWAY WITH THIS ONCE KAIBA FINDS US INSIDE!? And there's always the chance that Yugi might not even care about his grandpa. And even if we were able to avoid Kaiba finding us, we don’t even know how to BLOODY OPERATE THAT MACHINE!” Bakura said in a heavy British accent.

“Geez, Bakura, you’re just like my sister. She always was a buzzkill, besides, with my superior mind powers I can command any machine to follow me. All I have do is to rename them all Steve!” Marik replied. Bakura facepalmed himself, again, more flaws.


After what seemed an hour or so, Marik and Bakura, they were finally inside a room with machines everywhere. “Huh, never imagined Kaiba would be too lazy to set a security system here, we just waltzed right in.” Bakura said in a surprised voice.

“That isn’t important right now Bakura, now it’s time to take command, BEHOLD TECHNOLOGICAL DEVICES AS I NAME YOU STEVE! BOW DOWN TO YOUR MASTER OR SUFFER MY WRATH. . . nothing going on, hmm, maybe I need to be more demanding.” Marik said.

“Hey guys,” said a distorted voice from a grey man with only a mouth on his face and in a suit, “I heard you were plotting against your nemesis, can I help plot too?”

“Noooo, not that friggin Slenderman, how in frigs name did you even know we were here?” Asked Marik,

“This is where I work; I saw you guys coming from the back door.”

“Wait,” Bakura said, “I thought your job was eating children.”

“Oh silly Bakura, when have I ever-“

“Err . . . never mind that. If you work here, then you know how to operate all of this?”

“Oh do I ever, just stand over there while I help you turn on this.”

Marik and Bakura stood over a platform, seeing Slenderman work out the machine, only time told Bakura that Slenderman was just pressing random buttons. “Um, Slenderman, do you bloody know how to operate this?” He asked

“Well I saw them do it while on clean out duty, I’m sure I know what I’m dooooing”

"Wait, YOU'RE JUST A BLOODY JANITOR?"

Just then the machinery Slenderman was typing onto began to smoke, “Um, maybe I don’t, oops.”

An alarm played at this point after the machine said “WARNING, INTERDIMENSIONAL PORTAL FIELD UNSTABLE, PLEASE LEAVE THE AREA BEFORE YOU ARE SUCKED IN, HAVE A NICE DAY.”

“WELL THIS IS JUST BLOODY GREAT!” Bakura yelled in anger. “Don’t worry Bakura, this is the part where Kaiba comes in to check whats going on and saves us in the nick of time,” Marik said trying to reassure Bakura.


MEANWHILE

IN THE TOOLSHED

“Me führer, zhe inzerdimenzional device iz zharting to go CRAZY.” said an offensive German man. “And I give a BEEP why?” replied Kaiba.

“Vell, you zee ve spend great amount of monzy to devezop zt zand-“

“SCREW THE MONEY I’M BUSY FLAGING YOUTUBE VIDEOS. Wait, I think I messed something up again.”


BACK TO HERE

“Ok we’re screwed.” Marik said just as they were sucked into the portal with Bakura saying, “I bloody hate you the most.”


Twilight Sparkle was outside at night looking at the stars with her telescope. Twilight was about to set down her equipment and get some rest until a bright, gaping hole appeared in the sky over the Everfree Forest.

Rainbow Dash quickly flew in front of Twilight the instant the hole appeared. "Hey Twi, what the hey is that in the sky!? I don't recall a hole like that scheduled!" she said, believing Twilight had an answer.

Twilight, still recovering from her trance at the hole, heard Dash's question and replied, "I don't know Dash, I haven't even read anything on this." Twilight looked back into the telescope and aimed at the hole. She then saw two ponies fall down from the hole as it vanished.

"Hey! I just saw two ponies fall down from that hole into the Everfree Forest. Rainbow, go get Applejack and Fluttershy while I go find Rarity and Pinkie Pie." Rainbow made a salute to Twilight's request, and flew in an instant no latter.


After gathering around the rest of her friends at Fluttershy's house, Twilight explained that they were going to find what fell down the hole, possibly to see if they knew what occurred for the giant hole to appear in the first place.

"Um, maybe it be best I just-" Fluttershy tried to say just before interrupted by Twilight. "Sorry Fluttershy, but we need you if we run into any wild beasts." Fluttershy was known to have a power known as the stare, which saved them many times before.

"O o o, I want to throw a party for whoever fell down, like like I want to know if they're from some other dimension where they're all in some TV show retold in the voice of some chubby British guy who has nothing better to do."

Everypony stared at Pinkie oddly. TV? Other Dimension? Chubby British guy? they all thought. "Aw don't be believing we'd be find'n anypony like that." Applejack said. "True, though if that is the case, I must fancy what their sense in fashion is." said Rarity.

"I just want some action in this! Come on Twi, let's go!" Dash said enthusiastic. "'sigh' Alright, let's go everypony." Twilight said.


After waking up from the event, Bakura stood up to see that he was in a forest. His body felt weird to him, almost as if he didn't have any fingers, or hands for that matter. "WHAT THE FRIG!?" He heard Marik yell, seeing him as a unicorn, the Millennium Rod tattooed on his flank. "This is frigging awesome Bakura, I'M A FRIGGING UNICORN! NOW THE PHARAOH WILL NEVER BE ABLE TO DEFEAT MY MAGICAL HORN NOW! Oh, sorry about you being just a common horse Bakura."

Bakura look at his self, seeing he had hoofs, had no horn on his head like Marik told him, and saw a tattoo of the Millennium Ring on his flank. Bakura was in shock, all he could reply with was, ". . . Oh bugger."


TO BE CONTINUED