• Published 25th Jun 2013
  • 606 Views, 9 Comments

You're not Rainbow Dash - Boxed Rainbows



His first year in college he is met with a Pegasister/Brony who thinks she's Rainbow Dash. With her friends as the rest of the Mane6. Bad part is, He has a Dorm Room right next to her.

  • ...
4
 9
 606

4. Week ENDS

The first week of school just ended, and it was just... absolutely horrid.ESPECIALLY because Sarah- oh wait, "Rainbow" made it exceptionally hard to focus in math class. Or any other class for that matter, mostly because she finds it to be just the absolute funniest thing in the universe to bother me.

Every.

Single.

Ticking second she's anywhere near my proximity. For example, let's relive the travesty that was yesterday, specifically, math class, just in case you couldn't guess.

...

"Psssssttt... pppsssssssttttt......Faaaggggottt..." Rainbow slowly whispered into my ear, which were quickly followed by giggles by her and Rarity.

"Yes, Rainbow?" I asked as politely as possible. Despite being annoyed of the constant antics of Rainbow and the other bit-girls....

"Why are you such a fag?" Rainbow giggled into my earhich led to the giggles getting even louder, some other female students even joining in on the laughter.

"I don't know, why don't you ask Collin? Since apparently it run in the family...." I asked as my patience slowly strangled itself to death

"Because he isn't here." Rainbow said obviously mocking the tone of some five-year-old beauty queen that she probably saw off of ABC Family. ..

"Well, why Collin is missing then?" I asked Rainbow who was more than likely going to respond with-

"'Cause he's a fag." '

Yep, right on cue!

Seriously, she must of thought that was the absolute funniest phrase ever uttered by human-kind. Because with the way she was laughing, I'm pretty sure she ruptured a kidney or two...

"Well no Rainbow. You see, Collin is trying to get his classes changed right now, Specifically this one. But, that dumbass is probably going to fail since it's already to late. His reason to change? Well, I'm FAIRLY CERTAIN you can guess." I barely managed to get out without absolutely releasing all of my, UNGODLY HELLFIRE-AND-BRIMESTONE LINED, APOCALYPSE INDUCING FURY!!!

"Well since you drove Collin away, I'll just mess around with you then." She said once again poking me.

*Poke* "Rainbow don't do this again."

*Poke* "Rainbow...."

*Poke poke poke poke super poke*

"GOD DANGIT RAINBOW WOULD YOU PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE" I screeched with enough volume to deafen a banchi. No doubt gaining the absolute, undivided attention of every single living being in the classroom.

"Mr. Timothy." Mr. S called my name from the front of the room.

"Um, Yes, Mr. S?" I asked, hoping for the best.

"See me after class about your yelling problem." Mr. S finished before returning to his lectures.

"Pffffft, Your name is Timothy?" Rainbow asked before bursting out into laughter along with Rarity and a few other girls.

"Fuck you." I responded before planting my face on the desk.

...

And that concludes our little anecdote for today! See ya next time, I'd open the door for you... If as of right now I wasn't locked outside of my dorm.

So Apparently, Rainbow is currently using it to Catch up with the girls, and they couldn't use Twilights room because Collin was getting his beauty sleep... And I'm not going in his room, because trust me, he needs it.
Rarity apparently has an annoying roommate and Pinkie Pie's roommate is an Alligator.... Who also needs his beauty sleep....

How the fuck do you get an alligator as your roommate? I thought grumpily.

I had been sitting out there for at least a good hour and a half. And from all the bits and pieces I could hear, they showed no visible sign of stopping. To stay sane I had been thinking of, or at least trying to think of any situation better than what I was in at the moment.

Why have I thinking to myself so much recently? College has changed me WAY too much....Before this, all I used to think about is how come I lagged so much when playing COD, but now it's all about life, and not when there's coming out either...

Hey maybe I can write a story about this. Title it, 'The Adventures of Crazy Girl'. It'll be about a girl who thinks she is a character from a fictional children's show, and THEN SHE GETS HER FRIENDS ON IT TO! Oh, and She goes to a University called Blue University that's full of ponds....and Blue Jays?

She's roomed with a guy named Tim...Tim? Who she won't stop bothering, and is practically trying to ruin his life! On the first day of school when she first meets Tim, (who is absolutely the most handsome guy you could ever possibly hope to meet but the way, but his friend Rollin, is an absolute douche with nothing better to do but whine all the time.) And-

...

-They All lived happily ever after. The End

Oh my god I need to get my Laptop and start writing this down. Yeah, and also put out my IPod for some nice tunes...

I fumble around both of my pockets, and then my bag before I realize I left both of the devices back on my side of the room....

I stood up and stretched a little before releasing a nice, long yawn. Then, with a shit-ton of reluctance mind you, I finally knocked on the door.

"What do you want?" Rainbow answered from the other-side of the slightly opened door in a REALLY annoyed tone.

"May I go get my IPod and or Laptop?" I asked politely, not wanting to disturb the 80's haired beasts in the immediate vicinity. They are... pretty damn scary when they work together.

"No." Rainbow Harshly said before slamming the door on my nose.

I fell to the floor almost instantly,holding my rapidly abused nose. Well nothing better to do right now besides lie on the ground,crying over my poor nose.... Oh my god I've turned into Collin.... and then for some reason I passed out...

...

"Hey, faggot get up." I heard a familiar voice say, followed by a sharp jab at my side. "You can come in now." The voice continued before I felt something small plop down on my stomach.

"Ugh,What time is it?" I said while releasing a long groan, while at the same time patting stomach to find the foreign object that landed on my stomach.

"2:39 A.M. Now come on in before I slam the door and you have to sleep here the entire night." Rainbow harshly said while kicking my side.

I foud the foreign object on my stomach and picked up... It's my IPod... And to make a short of long story Short I jumped and quickly danced like an idiot at the joy of having it back.

"Oh by the way, you might find some things to be different than last time you had it." Rainbow said with a smug tone before walking into the room.

I followed in shortly, completely forgetting to close the door as all my attention was focused upon the little device in my hand. So after about two minutes of eyeing the probably Chinese developed device in my hand as if it were a nuclear bomb counting down.... I gave up after two minutes....

"What did you honestly talk about that it took until 2:39 in the morning to finally be done?" I stated placing the nuclear bomb right next to my pillow.

"Nothing, they left at around 12:00. I've just been messing around with your IPod and then I remembered you were out there." she said as if it were no big deal.

"Okay, How the fuck do you forget about someone when A. They live here, And B. Your messing with their stuff?!?! And on that note what the hell did you exactly do with my IPod?!?!" I seethed out, actually hoping she did turn it into a bomb, if only to place it under her pillow tonight....

"Oh, I don't know...Turn it on and find out." She said before tucking herself in and turning the opposite direction of me.
And you know what, I did exactly what the Rainbow Haired girl told me to do and turned on my IPod.

What the hell did she do to my IPod- OH GOD MY BACKGROUND. My perfectly normal background of Naked- I mean tree's has been changed to the My Little Pony Logo.

Oh great I wonder if she touched anything else. I sure enough found out when I opened my music app to find that all of my music, had also been changed to songs from My Little Pony....In fact she deleted everything that wasn't Pony related and then either changed it to something pony related. Or just filled in the empty memory with completely different, but just as much pony related.

Oh thank The Lord she didn't delete my texting app. Good I needed that. Wait.... One message from my ex? But we haven't messaged each other since we broke up.....fuck.... I opened the message log to see something beyond awful. Don't ask why I still had her number either. I totally didn't give it away on Craigslist under 'Women seeking Men'..... I didn't!

Me: Hey, I'm sorry... for What I did before :/
Ex: Oh so now you say sorry!? >:(
You: I didn't mean to hurt you, Collin said you were cheating on me.
Ex: Collin? You actually listen to him?
Me: I know, I'm Sorry. Collin and I aren't friends anymore.
Ex: Still. Why should I forgive you?
Ex: Do you know how badly I felt when you broke up with me?
Ex: I missed you so much
Me: I know, That's why I want to make it up to you
Me: Could you please give me one more chance. I want you to stop by my University tomorrow.
Me: It's at Green University 4125 Tombstone Road. I'll be waiting for you at the entrance.
Ex: You know. I Don't really know if I should forgive you.
Me: I understand

And than her most recent message.

Ex: Alright I've decided to forgive you, Ill be there tomorrow at around 3 P.M

Dammit Sarah, you are really asking for it now. I put down my IPod, but not before forgetting to tell my Ex it wasn't me who sent those messages, as at that point all I could think about was revenge.

First, I listened to make sure Rainbow Dash was asleep. The quiet snores coming from deep inside the labyrinth of blankets confirmed it form me. I grabbed my roll duct tape and walked with the grace of a Ninja to her bed, And then I slowly but surely rolled her up into a Blanket Burrito as smoothly as I could manage.
When I was done she was still sleeping soundly, so then I took the duct tape and ever so-slowly taped it around the Blanket Burrito so she would have trouble getting out....Oh who am I kidding? She won't be able to get out!
I picked her up and, she was surprisingly heavy, or maybe I'm just weak, or maybe both. But for the sake of my masculinity, I'm just gonna pretend she needs a salad.

Luckily my being an idiot payed off for once as I maneuvered the giant Rainburrito(I know, I'm groaning to) through the door I forgot to close. I slowly laid her down, then quietly shut the door before making my way to bed.

I hopped in as if I were the happiest man in the world who had just done a good deed, which was true on both occasions. And then I fell asleep.

Comments ( 1 )

2969109 I dont know. English is not my native tongue.

Login or register to comment