• Published 25th Jun 2013
  • 606 Views, 9 Comments

You're not Rainbow Dash - Boxed Rainbows



His first year in college he is met with a Pegasister/Brony who thinks she's Rainbow Dash. With her friends as the rest of the Mane6. Bad part is, He has a Dorm Room right next to her.

  • ...
4
 9
 606

1. You can't be serious

You're not Rainbow Dash

I blew a few strands of stray hair from my face as I exited my parents vehicle. Having a bunch of brown lines impair my vision wasn't exactly the smartest idea considering how Gas-pedal happy my parents were. To tell the truth, I'm pretty sure they only drove me out here to get rid of me faster.

I took my bag from the back of the car which contained the wants, and then I retrieved my luggage from the trunk containing the needs. I looked at my parents waiting for some sort of goodbye, you know maybe a "good luck", or a "We love you son." And was promptly rewarded with them speeding off so fast, Vin Diesel would have said, "Meh"

"Well isn't that great?" I asked myself while clapping my hands together. I mean I'm used to seeing little to no emotion from my parents. Of course I know they loved me, but couldn't they just say something, Or do something, you know, ANYTHING AT ALL?

"Hey!" A familiar voice called out from behind me. As I turned to look… I saw what I predicted to be undoubtable proof of the Apocalypse. Collin, had a hot girl draped over him.

'How in the mother of gods lost name did COLLIN get a hot girlfriend over the summer?!?!?!' Okay, let me illiterate, Collin IS a nice guy, but he was just a bit on the unlucky side with girls. (As in the ruler of hos own landlocked country)

"Dude…Hello?" Collin said while casually waving his left hand back and forth in front of my face.

"Hmm...? Oh yeah, I spaced out for a bit, sorry…It's been awhile" I said scratching the back of my head in embarrassment.

"So who's that?" I asked quickly looking towards his Rainbow Haired companion.

"Oh that's just my sis-"


"I'm Rainbow Dash!" she shouted while simultaneously jumping, AND interrupting Collin.

Collin quickly threw his right hand out and silenced "Rainbow Dash", and used the other to massage his temple. And I'm fairly certain I saw a bulging vein on his forehead...

"As I was SAYING," he emphasized the last word while glaring at her direction ever so slightly, "She's my sister, she's just going through some sort of phase or something, I don't know it started all with some kids show." Suddenly, his face grew deathly serious. "But you want to know the WORST part," he uttered, slightly above a whisper, "Is that she got her FRIENDS ON IT TO!" Exclaiming very loudly. Well, loud compared to how he was just talking.

"Wait wait wait hold up, Why have I never talked to your sister.…Or Seen her, Or even knew that she existed before?" I asked him confused as to how and why he would and or could hide her existence from me?

"Because you've never been to my house before..." Collin answered, giving me that "Really?" look. Well, it was true. Though we were good friends, I've never been to his house. He always would rather come to my house and if I were to ask about his, he would quickly change the subject usually by challenging me to Xbox, which usually ended with huge rage quit fight.

"So what exactly is she doing here now?" I asked more than likely starting a game of 20 questions.

"Our parents thought it would be better if we went to the same college, something about being near family. I dunno." Collin said removing his from " Rainbow Dash's " mouth.

"So she's in our grade?! Why have I never seen her at school?" I questioned Collin thinking of this as a Cover-Up story for their relationship… or perhaps he's using her for a cover of...Mother of god…

"Different schools." He said, again donning his trademarked "Really?" face.

"THAN WHY NOT DIFFERENT COLLEGES?" I asked barely noticed by people passing by jump three feet(figure out the metric system yourselves) to the right.

"Your Family's.... Your family is weird." I said quieting down to a normal level. I just then realized that since her mouth was blocked by Collin, that she hadn't said anything else. I noted the very fast typing she was doing seemingly in her pockets.

'Great a Text-Everywhere" person...'

"Tell me about it," Collin simply sighed while looking at a sheet of paper. Oh yeah that reminded me, I wonder what dorm room he was in. I didn't even know mine.

"Which dorm you in?" I asked getting out my own sheet.

"Room 609, Building C. You?" He replied calmly while putting his sheet back in the pockets of his bag. Finding the sheet I see that- OH HEL-I MEAN-HECK YEAH WE GOT THE SAME DORM ROOM... 'I mean oh hey, I got a dorm with someone I know. yay...

"Hey I got the same room." I say folding my sheet and putting it in my hoodie pocket.

"FUC-" He stopped getting a few glances from people passing by before they returned to there business.

" I mean, yeah, that's really cool dude, but my parents sent a request asking that my sister and I get a dorm near each other, so she'll be in the next room...." he said a little bit embarrassed. She looked away from her phone just for a second to give him an evil glance.

"That's fine as long as she doesn't constantly annoy both of us," I said with a shrug.

"Hey let's look for our room." I said looking towards the ridiculously grass covered campus of Green University.(Go figure)

FIFTEEN MINUTES LATER

"Is this it?" I asked looking at the room that says 609. The 0 looked as though it had been recently super glued. I wonder why.…

"Hey um dude......" Collin said a bit nervously while tapping my shoulders.

"Yeah?" I say tilting my head in confusion at the sudden nervousization...That's a word now.

"Turns out I made a SLIGHT mistake and was reading my sisters paper..." He said face palming.

"SHI-" was said in unison by myself and the apparent 'Rainbow Dash ' but was quickly censored by an 8-bit MY Little Pony ringtone. How I know that? Well, you try browsing through YouTube without finding at least one thing about MLP.

"Oh hey, It's Twilight!" she said quickly returning to her phone. Wow, she is easily distracted by that thing.

"Dude, You can't be serious can you, Can you, are you punking me?" Collin firmly shook his head side to side. "No, no, It has to be a mistake." I panicked, not wanting to be stuck with THE UNKOWN.(Trademark Pokémon 2002).

"It's fine, it's fine." He said while gesturing his hands. "Her name is Sarah, say it if she gets too out of hand and NEVER. EVER. GET INVOLVED WITH HER AND HER FRIENDS." Collin firmly said with all seriousness.

"Okay, we'll see. Cya in a few?" I asked while unlocking the door, barely keeping my voice in the same octave. He nodded in reply and unlocked the door to his own room and walked in.

"Hey, You coming?" I partially shouted towards Sarah while holding the door. She just waltzed right in with phone in one hand and an oversized luggage in the other.

I threw my stuff to the side and belly flopped onto one of the beds. While Sarah/"Rainbow Dash", put her phone down for a second to examine her surroundings, and put her luggage near the wall, and then promptly jumped on the bed right next to me.

"What are you doing?" I asked completely confused and the slightest bit red-in-the-face.

"This one looks more comfy, you can have the other one." She before shoving me off the side of the bed.

"You motherfu-"

"OH C'MON YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!" Collin cuts me off screaming like me after a game of Call of Duty.

Author's Note:

For those of you that don't know the difference between a want and a need. A want is something that isn't required to live, like video games or toys. A need is something required to live, like clothing, food, and shelter. Seeing that you can't fit a house in any luggage. His needs are clothing and lots of Noodles.

Here are a few things I want to get out:

Sorry for the bad grammar.
No romance is intended in the future.
Sarah is not crazy.

Edited/Proofread by CPA87