• Published 28th Jun 2013
  • 3,270 Views, 129 Comments

MLP: Friendship is Meatbags - mooneyboys



Takes place between SW KOTOR One and Two. HK-47 comes to Equestria. Enough said

  • ...
10
 129
 3,270

Epilogue

Epilogue

The following day the casualty reports came in.

The Equestrians suffered roughly a couple thousand losses. No more than 3,000. Most of those casualties came from quote on quote “Friendly fire. It’s not my fault that you ponies have a similar build to griffons” as said by the droid that is now known entirely by a world.

The griffons got the worst of it as expected. With the death of their king and the loss of several dozen thousand griffons, the newly field promoted heir to the throne immediately surrendered. Celestia, taking extreme pity and mercy, accepted the surrender, much to HK-47’s disappointment. Secretly though, Celestia was glad that the one sided war is, as short as it was, over.

Fairly soon after, the new king of the griffons is making peace arrangements and setting up trade routes with their bordering neighbors; the changelings and the zebras. The griffons have taken up the most pity on the changelings as they set up twice as many trade routes with them than their pony-like friends.

Within said year the desert land that the changelings call home is grown into a lush paradise-like land. The dead grass has become a lush fresh happy equestrian green. The rocks replaced with trees of every variety. The sun, once a sign of death and dread, is now a sign of prosperity, warmth, and happiness to the changelings. The entire place looks like if the Everfree forest if ponies took care of it instead of it taking care of itself.

During that entire year the zebras starting allowing foreigners that were not political figures into their lands. Many ponies, griffons, and even some changelings flocked to the strange exotic world that their black and white striped neighbors familiarize themselves with. Some wrote books about the place and almost every single one became best sellers. Others took pictures and those that came back to Equestria early got their pictures into big time newspapers. Most just took home souvenirs that they show off to their friends and family and go onto a shelf to collect dust.

Overseeing this world wide recovery program is the three princesses (Cadence was busy with her own country to rule to offer any help) and Discord to a lesser extent. The royal sisters helped the neighboring countries (especially the griffons but they didn’t like their help much) in their war of politics while Twilight Sparkle is building a national monument for the one week war’s final and only battleground. It is meant to remember any and every fallen changeling, zebra, pony, and griffon that fell during this war. Discord was off doing his own thing the entire time. Sometimes he offered help and 50/50 they end up either helping or wasting a lot of time.

But before any of this was started there was one being that didn’t participate. One single sentient machine. It had a job to do given to it by its master. So it did as it was told and walked up to the bitter colds of the Northern Equestrian Border. A place where temperatures get cold enough to freeze the hottest metals of the galaxy. A place where even a Lightsaber would have trouble keeping up its strength in the blistering cold.

HK was sent to destroy something. The something not named, only that it will know it when it sees it. The droid will not stop unless told otherwise, its mission is complete, or it dies trying. And it will be damned if it dies trying.

To this day no one has seen the droid. Some say former King Sombra has taken the droid. Others say it was frozen in the tundra. Or that it suddenly decided to go AWOL. Whatever the case it escaped the public’s eyes and eventually their mind. More than likely it will come out when Equestria needs it most. But no one knows for its final fate is never known.

Author's Note:

Well here's the epilogue to FiMeatbags. Not much to say here as everything i want to say has been said

Comments ( 18 )

Sequel, please:applecry::fluttercry::fluttershysad::pinkiesad2::raritydespair::raritycry:

3642817 3642380

There is a reason i ended it like this. (finally figured out the spoiler thing, hooray for me!)

I ended it like this because i probably will make a sequel for this. However i am probably going to wait a long time on it because i want to write other stuff too.....and maybe have a better story line than this one. Because if I'm going to do a sequel i want to it right, Make it the sequel this story needs, but I'm probably not the author it deserves. So that being said if i do make a sequel, i might make it a collaboration. Care to help me write the sequel when it comes around?

3686630 I'll do it later, already to a story pumping out

3686871 that, was a fast response, but do it nonetheless.

3686997 Alright, look up my story Killer Is Dead:Equestria!

4275817
Jesus christ dude how long was this story on your read later list!?!? The story has been over for months!

4275949
I was a horrible writer when i wrote this! Everyone has been there before

Men, I just started reading this today, I never even knew it existed. It kept my interest halfway through, then I was just pushing to get by. I'm sure by now you're a much better writer, but this was plain ol' dissapointing.
You still get a thumbs up and favorite. :twilightsheepish:

This was a rollercoaster ride of a story. Even if the editing could use a little work, I was hooked. For Sequel ideas, I have some.

KOTOR 2 Era: The Ebon Hawk, carrying T3-M4, the wounded Exile, HK-50 (Who Twilight would mistake for HK-47) and Kreia crash lands on Equestria rather than boarding Peragus.

Mandalorians: Mandalore the Preserver leads his Mandalorians to Equestria and sets up camp in Castle Everfree. His Mandos then proceed to kick the collective asses of every creature unfortunate enough to be in their trigger. Twilight seeks them out and mentions HK to Mandalore (Canderous Ordo) and the Mandalorians go out searching for him.

4661019
While I appreciate that people read and enjoy this story (despite it being fairly bad now that I look back at it) but can you group your replies together so its not so jumbled.

Like this
4660995
4660703
4660852

4660703 Magic is basically the same as the Force but more powerful elementally and in the ways of the arcane, a plain blaster rifle is underpowered in comparison to the abilities of even a mageling.

4660852 No, but he'd be effectively trapped and pretty bored.

5330092 That's why a small squad of people broke through the entire foundry, killed HK-47, then almost killed Revan.

this defiantly could use some polish as it has great potential it was just very rushed.


as for a sequel ive come up with two ideas, either the Exile crash lands on Equestria with the Ebon Hawk while being perused by HK-51s or the story jumps a few hundred years and HK-47 has been found frozen and before the Princess realize whats happened he gets thawed out and Twilight has to deal with her servant in an all new adventure with Equestria in a sort of space race now thanks to learning of aliens and such.

both leave interesting plots.

Sequel please
Revan (evil revan) needs find HK-47 and wage war against eqeustria

Sequal Please

Login or register to comment