• Published 24th Jun 2013
  • 2,186 Views, 22 Comments

Warframe: Weaponized Wubs - eles74



After a mishap with sabotaging a reactor core on a Grineer ship, Sonic Boom and her team had to go into cryo to survive. They don't know where they woke up.

  • ...
8
 22
 2,186

Wake up call: Loki

Loki

Waking up from sudden cryo is not the most pleasant thing, and wakeing up in a bright place, is worse. I was slowly coming to my senses; I was on the ground. My HUD was coming online; my shields were down. That was enough to wake me up, like a detonite stim. I got up and looked around to get my bearings; a field? This looked like old Earth, but that was, you know, old Earth. I heard a flapping sound that was getting louder. I turned, just to get the wind knocked out of me, and I was back on the ground with what looked like some kind of cyan equine with a multicoloured mane, and wings, pinning my shoulders to the ground.

"Whoa there!" I said when I realized my position. I quickly lifted my legs and kicked the creature off to my left. I then pinned it down and slid my glaive into my hand from its place on my arm. I held one of the blades at its throat, holding my position to see how the equine would react to its life being threatened. All I could see in its magenta eyes, was fear, no rage, no sign of ferocity.

With as calm a tone as I could get, after being tackled, I said "Where am I, and who are you?" Not even thinking if it could understand me.

"Y-you're in Equestria, n-near P-Ponyville." It said, to my surprise, in a female voice. "I'm Rainbow Dash!" She said when I let my guard down for a second, she kicked me off with an instant switch in her personality, fearful to full of confidence. We both got to our feet quickly. "And who are you anyways?" She said with a sneer.

"Name's Nano Spark" I responded with roughly the same way as Rainbow Dash did. I could tell that she was a fighter, but not to my extent. My glaive folded and reattached to my forearm, I won't use lethal force with some sentient being that doesn't seem to have the heart to harm anything.

"Well then Rainbow Dash," I said taking my stance for hand to hand combat, or rather, in this case, hand to hoof. "You want to finish what you started?"

She smirked at my question. "Let's go" Her fear had almost completely subsided.

She was the first to act, she flew at me with her forelegs out, ready to take me down. I reacted by rolling to the right, and dropped a decoy where I was standing. Rainbow saw me tumble, but from her point of view, I rolled out of myself, leaving a ghost image where I had been standing. She took down the decoy like she did to me when I woke up. She looked up and saw me still in recovery stance from my roll. I smirked under my helmet. "Well you're already smarter than the guys I normally fight. They would try to tear off that thing's head before realizing that I'm not where they thought I was." I said, getting up

The tear off that thing's head part made her stop in her tracks. "You mean that you fight guys who would kill you?" She said raising an eyebrow.

"Well, not all the time, but yeah" I responded. "Alright, I guess I'll see you around Rainbow Dash, I need to find my team."

"Wait, how many more of you are there?" She said as I turned to look back at her.

"There are three more like me, a heavy one named Rock Raider, an ice based frame named Sub Zero, and the one in charge, a sound based frame, Sonic Boom"

"You should go see Twilight at the library, she could help you find your teammates, and she can contact Princess Celestia." She said, pointing in the direction of a small town. "Let me show you where it is."

"Alright, anything that can make my search shorter."

With that, we headed into town, towards the library. Orokin above, I hope nothing goes wrong, but knowing my current luck, something will find a way.

Author's Note:

Nano woke up. One down, three to go.
So he woke up, ready for a fight, and well, he got one, well, not really.
If you're wondering about the pod, they disintegrate themselves after the occupant wakes, as far as I can tell.