• Published 24th Jun 2013
  • 2,185 Views, 22 Comments

Warframe: Weaponized Wubs - eles74



After a mishap with sabotaging a reactor core on a Grineer ship, Sonic Boom and her team had to go into cryo to survive. They don't know where they woke up.

  • ...
8
 22
 2,185

Intro to Warframe

Have you ever wondered what else there could be in a universe like your own? I've thought about that a lot in the past while, what with all the ancient artifacts my team has been finding. And when I say find, I mean raid ships or outposts for them. The factions we attack are known as the Grineer and Corpus, along with an infection.

Let's start with the Grineer. Lead by two queens, known as the Sisters. Most of them are large rough looking soldiers. They got to look like they do now through centuries of cloning. The Grineer want the artifacts power to restore their DNA, and then weaponize the rest for fighting the Tenno (me and my crew), and Corpus.

Then there is Corpus, the high tech, and slightly lazy scavagers. There are few actual Corpus soldiers, most of their forces are MOAs or ospreys. MOAs are bipedal robots with energy shields, whereas ospreys are more supportive drones. Corpus wants the artifacts powers for WMDs, weapons of mass destruction, and sell the rest to the highest bidder.

Finally there is the infection, a nasty little thing. It was originally a bio weapon used by the Orokin, the ancient ones, to fight an enemy unknown to anyone of our time. Most infected beings are smaller, but sometimes there is a victim that is not put down for a long time. Those are known has ancients, some have powerful regeneration abilities, whereas some can drain a warframe's energy and shield.

Now, enough about my enemies, how about I tell you about my team. The Tenno are the masters of blade and gun, We use warframes, powerful suits, capable of nearly anything combat oriented. My team of four, including myself, comprises of a Rhino, a Loki, a Frost, and my warframe, Banshee. Rhino is the heaviest frame, its stomp can warp time. Frost is a defensive frame, it can freeze the vapor in the air into a nearly impenetrable shield of ice. Loki is a stealthy frame, it can manipulate waves of light to hide itself from others. Banshee is based on sonic energy, this baby can make the ground shake enough to kill a heavy Grineer. Together we are known as the Ethereal Lotus.

I go by the name of Sonic Boom, and this is how my team saved a planet...

Author's Note:

I don't own warframe or mlp. This is my 2nd try at writing a fanfic, so try not to be too harsh, but any corrections or suggestions would help.

Update!: update 9 came with a lore tab so i added a few little things.