• Published 14th Feb 2012
  • 508 Views, 9 Comments

I Used To Wonder What Love Could Be - Moony



My Little Pony, I used to wonder what love co-uld be. Until you shared your magic with me...DREAMY!

  • ...
 9
 508

Did They Really Say That?!

Life, life WAS good.

Color Scheme rocked out to the tune her new MP3 player brought to her ears. Dancing erratically, she brushed a lamp with the edge of her hoof. It started to wobble, and she made a running dive to catch it, centimeters away from the ground. "Fewftah," she said, flicking a hoof across her forehead in a relieved gesture. Sadly, her clutzy self managed to catch another object on the edge of her hoof. In a failed attempt, she leapt for it. Luckily it was a pillow, and not breakable in any shap or form.

"COLOR SCHEME!!!" a voice called. After the lamp incident, Color Scheme had gone into another dance trance (Hehehehe, rhymes!) this time in the center of her room, and hopfully out of the path of breakable items.

"What," she called back to her mother. She had locked the door earlier to prevent embarrassment, and now she opened it to see her mother, looking quite red in the face.

"I. Had. To. Call. You. Ten. Times! So... tired," she forced out breathlessly.

"Sorry, what is it?" she asked as she pulled the ear buds out of her ears.

"Pastel is waiting in the living room, she seems pretty... anxious to see you," by the way she said it, Color could tell something was up. She didn't need telling twice. When she was trotting toward the front room, she slipped on the wooden floors and slid past the door-less frame that opened into it.

"Woahhhh!" she called as she srabbled back to the door. "Pastel?"

"Hi Color Scheme, I came to give you some bad news. Gem has turned," she broke the news quickly, with no petty chat to put first. The sentence "_____ has turned" was a dreaded one in any conversation. It meant that one of the three closely knit fillies had turned against the others, for whatever reason. Always following that sentence came a hurtful age, in which there were many fights and bad feelings.

"Awww s#$@!"

"I know, she tried to pull me in too, but I stayed loyal. She was fed up over the whole coltfriend thing, and said you were constantly bragging, which you really weren't."

"SHE SAID WHAT!!!!!!???????"

That day and the following day were annoyingly uneventful, with nothing but a meeting at the treehouse with Pastel. Once a friend turned, they had to use the only key - Color Scheme had it - to lock up after meetings so that the other filly(s) wouldn't get any ideas. Falconwing hadn't visited either, and the two day gap was making Color Scheme lonlier than before.

Comments ( 1 )

Sorry for the cheesiest, shortest chapter you ever read, but I had to have SOMETHING other than boring ol' love, and friend drama was the perfect thing. I didn't go on because it all sounded dreadfully cheesy to me. (So much I blush to think that REAL PEOPLE will ACTUALLY read THIS!):twilightblush::applecry:

Login or register to comment