• Published 14th Feb 2012
  • 508 Views, 9 Comments

I Used To Wonder What Love Could Be - Moony



My Little Pony, I used to wonder what love co-uld be. Until you shared your magic with me...DREAMY!

  • ...
 9
 508

Wildly Weaving Woe... What?

Gem leapt down the stairs, breaking her fall with wings that seemed almost to thin to hold her weight. She too knew this sacred and practiced drill, and with skilled precision she ushered them to her room. "Okay, this is Code BDS time," she said authoritively as she strutted across her bejewled room. "Which one?" she studied our faces breifly to hypothesize on her own. My hoof raised proudly, and of its own accord.

"Bad hoof!" I said with a scolding frown. "Ah well, the news would have been broken anyway. I, Color Scheme, least likely to get a special someone..."

"Got a special someone!?" Gem guessed.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW?" I asked sarcastically. We smirked.

"Okay, tell me everything, starting from the first kiss," she said with a beaming smile. Pastel and I looked at each other in unison.

"Well, Gem -"

"YOU MEAN TO TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T SHARED A KISS! OH DEAR, LEAVE BEFORE I HAVE THE CHANCE TO GET DRAMATICALLY POETIC! PASTEL CAN TELL ME THE DEATAILS, GO TO HIM!" she shouted mournfully as she 'fainted' onto her posh bed. Even as I rammed my butt out the door, I could faintly hear corny ryhmes drifting from her bedroom window. Casting a glance over my shoulder, I noticed that only a few ponies had heard the muffled screeching. I winced and carried on.

Once at the store, my lungs flopped onto the pavement and Mr. Esophogas followed suit. After a few hundred deep breaths, they clambered back in, shoving Stomach and Abdomen off to the side. Just in case we had potential buyers, I composed myself and slopped my mane into place.

"Oh, that's too bad, I'll come back another time," a voice drifted through the door as I slowly hauled its bulk out of my path.

"Wait, that's her," my mom responded.

"Color Scheme?" said the figure as it turned. It took my small, paint-suffocated brain to comprehend that this was...

"Falconwing!" I exclaimed happily. He smiled dreamily, and took a few steps towards me. "Falconwing, I'm glad you came. I was, uh, wondering if you, uh, wanted to, uh... go for a walk?" the last part came out as more of a question than a statment, because naughty Self Confidence decided to go out a party today.

"Sure! I was just about to ask you that," he said, flipped his black and white mane expertly. My legs melted, but somehow managed to keep my 'deadly faint syndrome' at bay.

We talked for a while about a somethingorother, and decided mutually to head for the edge of Everfree. We trotted peacefully along the outer fringe, both of us feeling the love that the other pony had radiating from their fur. We stopped to rest for a bit under the shade of an oak, sitting with our flanks pressed close together. I felt weightless, as if I actually had the courage to reach out and passionately kiss him. Too bad I didn't have that sort of courage. I jumped the tinyest fraction of an inch when I felt a limb on my shoulder. Falconwing had wrapped his arm around me, bringing him even closer than before, so that our sides were pressed together too. My courage found that he forgot his glasses at home, and came back momentarily to my heart. I followed Falconwing's example, casually hugging his midsection with a hoof. We struck up another conversation, and were deep into it when we both seemed to realize that we had unconsiously leaned forward until our muzzles were only inches apart, our limbs partially entwined with each other. Falconwing blushed, then leaned forward and closed his eyes. My eyes took the advice and closed, and my inexperienced lips slid over his. We entwined ourselves in our handsome/pretty counterparts, and with each second the kiss grew even more hot and lusty. We squeezed together, so close you couldn't get a knifeblade to fit between us. We eagerly explored each other's mouths, the dark caverns holding our only interest. When at last I came up for air, wanting to know more about the hidden depths of his body, I saw that we were both more exhilerated than the pony beside us.

"Wow, I guess it's official then," he said, breathing heavily.

"What?"

"We like each other."

I laughed heartily, and he joined in the fun.

"Please tell me that we can do it again sometime."

"That we can do it again sometime," he said, mocking me. Yet the confirmation was good enough. I looked up to see the shine in his eye, the look asking and pleading. I gave permission and procceeded to uncover the depths of his mouth. When we had sat there for so long that our butts got sore, we finally bid a breathy goodbye to each other.

I was so pleased when I got home that my mom raised an eyebrow, but dared not ask about her filly's life. I went to my room and bubbled in peace.