• Published 27th May 2013
  • 4,709 Views, 109 Comments

Discord joins the Justice League - Dark Half-Brony



Discord leaves Equetria and has discovered the Justice League. He now wants to join them

  • ...
12
 109
 4,709

Patience


To all readers and fans of this story I would like to first say thank you for liking It, you guys give me the strength to keep going with this. Secondly -and the reason this is up- I will post new chapters soon. I took all your advice and i'm looking for a Editor. I haven't got one yet, but as soon as I have one( no one answered my adds yet) I will post new chapters. All I need is patience on your part and I promise There will be even greater randomness and more Chaos from Discord . Until Then see ya.

Comments ( 17 )

check the Discord groups

I would be willing to. The story I currently beta has slowed so I could help. The thing is I don't know much about dc universe.

I suggest joining this group (DC Character Fanfics) for both help and well deserved attention for this fic. Make a thread in their forums and ask for help.

ok cool ^_^
yeah check discord groups and crossover groups, heck start one with mlp crossed over with JL

that. was.
AWESOME!

Shouldn't Discord be a main character? (Character tags.)

Well Discord, you're going to have 1. A great time or 2. A horrible time.

Please make more, pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasePLEASE!

I can actually see him as a superhero. I mean they already have a childish member on the league.

I am also a good editor.:scootangel:

Being editor is a good job for somepony that's smart about that stuff :twilightblush:

Must see more

Good start i can see Batman doing his usual brooding and the rest of the League going what the eff to a normal discord day.

i am sure dr fate is going to be pissed about discord joining the league

Hey what's up still writing the story?

Login or register to comment